Nothing more to share about FIFA 23 modding yet (we are still working on it), but here's some 1.1.2 features:

We also released the first alpha, which includes a read-only FIFA 23 profile.

Nothing more to share about FIFA 23 modding yet (we are still working on it), but here's some 1.1.2 features:

We also released the first alpha, which includes a read-only FIFA 23 profile.
I hope the FET team will get it all working eventually Lewis :PRAY:. In the mean time I've just been mucking about with my old crappy FMT!

unknown.png

I hope the FET team will get it all working eventually Lewis :PRAY:. In the mean time I've just been mucking about with my old crappy FMT!

unknown.png
Nice to see your progress. I sent you a friend request on Discord, would be nice to talk!

Using Aranaktu's FIFA 23 Live Editor (not yet released), to bypass what we need to edit TOC files, meaning full modding is possible. Textures, EBX, legacy and audio edits are working well.

It is possible EA may update the anti-cheat to make this method not work, so we will continue looking into other ways to mod to have a backup plan.
Much credit to Aranaktu for his work!

1665306721515.png

1665306844842.png

1665306887517.png

Using Aranaktu's FIFA 23 Live Editor (not yet released), to bypass what we need to edit TOC files, meaning full modding is possible. Textures, EBX, legacy and audio edits are working well.

It is possible EA may update the anti-cheat to make this method not work, so we will continue looking into other ways to mod to have a backup plan.
Much credit to Aranaktu for his work!

View attachment 181643

View attachment 181644

View attachment 181646
Not sure what your plans are for a full mod but would it be possible in the near future to use last season manager faces on FIFA 23?
Can't believe they said use real managers but only did half of the premier league managers

can we just open a new thread with camera values and pictures to compare or easier to find for people who dont know how to use it?

Can please someone help me to change 2 and 3 bundesliga to be 2 and 3 swiss league and change structure where there are no playoffs for higher tier and last in league just to relegate. I know I have to do something with compdata but i dont understand single thing. I will pay if you want i just need help

Can please someone help me to change 2 and 3 bundesliga to be 2 and 3 swiss league and change structure where there are no playoffs for higher tier and last in league just to relegate. I know I have to do something with compdata but i dont understand single thing. I will pay if you want i just need help
Don't think all that can be done yet mate if I am honest I stand corrected though if I am wrong

Does gameplay mods can restore the worst FIFA ever made? Sorry but there's too much work for creating something good with mods.

It's like re-creating a new game based on FIFA engine, like the Frostbite Editor.
But graphically it's totally Okay. Perhaps you should wait "if" there's somehing to do with next official gameplay patchs.

At least you try, an i applause for that.
Well he's mods are doing wonders for me in more ways then one seeing big differences in gameplay

Back
Top Bottom