I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but im totally lost on face mods. i have the latest version of live editor and mod manager but whenever i assign the face to a player its some random face? eg. I just dl antony by alief(?) and when i assign it, hes bald. other players like golovin or saliba I have mods for but when i assign them the corresponding number they're given a random face? can anyone help me

We updated the link for the Editor with an updated FIFA 23 SDK for the latest FIFA update. We recommend redownloading the Editor and deleting the fifa23.cache from your existing Editor folder, to prevent EBX errors.

Need some help here.
Everything worked perfectly with Origin 2 days back.
Yesterday Origin stopped to work for me asking to mandatory switch to EA app. Managed to start the game through Fifa editor tool but not mods being applied.
What I might be doing wrong? Is Fifa editor tool suppose to support EA app?

Need some help here.
Everything worked perfectly with Origin 2 days back.
Yesterday Origin stopped to work for me asking to mandatory switch to EA app. Managed to start the game through Fifa editor tool but not mods being applied.
What I might be doing wrong? Is Fifa editor tool suppose to support EA app?
Yes it works fine download EA app then do what the photo says mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-09-21-37-48-00_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-09-21-37-48-00_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 43
Is anyone having success loading the MOD's via (FIFA Mod Manager v1.1.3)?

Ever since moving over from Origin to the EA App. I cannot get the MOD's to load.

Iv'e even tried inputing the path with -dataPathFIFAModData into the properties section of the EA App.

Hope there's a solution soon.

Is anyone having success loading the MOD's via (FIFA Mod Manager v1.1.3)?

Ever since moving over from Origin to the EA App. I cannot get the MOD's to load.

Iv'e even tried inputing the path with -dataPathFIFAModData into the properties section of the EA App.

Hope there's a solution soon.
Hiya mate yes see attached my screen have latest mod manager running FIFA live editor running and FIFA 23 running fine mate

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 13
Hiya mate yes see attached my screen have latest mod manager running FIFA live editor running and FIFA 23 running fine mate
How are you running the MOD's mate?

This is the first time that it never loads them for me since changing over to the EA App from Origin.

How are you running the MOD's mate?

This is the first time that it never loads them for me since changing over to the EA App from Origin.
I already have the command in ea app so i will lay it down mate
1. I load up EA App
2. Load up Live Editor
3. Load up mod manager click
4. Load game up through mod manager

get the fake EA Anti-cheat screen come up which is part of live editor then game loads mate i also have cheat engine loaded in the background

1. I load up EA App
2. Load up Live Editor

get the fake EA Anti-cheat screen come up which is part of live editor then game loads mate i also have cheat engine loaded in the background
Thanks very much buddy, I appreciateit.

I will give it a try, hopefully solves the issue 😬

1. I load up EA App
2. Load up Live Editor

Still no joy mate.

I've no idea what's going wrong.

-dataPathFIFAModData
I don't play FIFA 23, I don't use EA App either (for Frostbite FIFAs). But I know this, in the launch arguments, it should be -dataPath FIFAModData instead of
-dataPathFIFAModData (you missed a space between data path argument and folder).

I don't play FIFA 23, I don't use EA App either (for Frostbite FIFAs). But I know this, in the launch arguments, it should be -dataPath FIFAModData instead of
-dataPathFIFAModData (you missed a space between data path argument and folder).

Thank you so much mate, you were spot on. I missed a space haha. all working now! :APPLAUD:

Really appreciate it again buddy, and thanks to the others for trying to assist too.

All the best guy's.

Back
Top Bottom