Microsoft Xbox

Hi mate's, which one game is your favorite beat em up on the series x? I got Tekken7 for 9,99€ but it dindn't suceed my expactations. It give a bit of childhood memories but yea.

And a other question. Which key shop for the XSX is the best serious one to get cheap prices?

Thanks in advance bro's.
Fighting games? I tried Soulcaliber and seemed fun. Im not too into fighting games bit I read tekken was pretty hard. Or do you mean something like a hack n slash?

eneba.com and G2A.com has always been good for me.
Most likely the best prices too @Carles P.
Thanks mate! :BEER: I will keep an eye out.
Fighting games? I tried Soulcaliber and seemed fun. Im not too into fighting games bit I read tekken was pretty hard. Or do you mean something like a hack n slash?
YeaNo. I'm thinking about for example Mortal Kombat 11 or WWE2k22 or a great boxing game.

In Tekken 7 you have 3 different difficult settings. I had try on the easiest one and the most matches are button bashing. But I don't play MP online only offline.
In March I played a little bit UFC 4 because it was in gamepass. But while I haven't absolutly nothing knowledge about MMA or something. So I deleted it and search for a other(better) one...

If I could better speak and write english I could it better explaine what I'm searching for. I don't know what an hack n slash game is. Is it something like soulcaliber (beat em up with swords and knifes and so on)?
I search a game for my 37+ years old no kids at home and Tekken 7 is for my taste a bit way to much of Manga/Anime for 12 years old kids. So not my piece of cake.

Some other game.
I watched today a gameplay video on YT. Did some one try Trek to Yomi? It seems it is a masterpiece of art. Nice music and nice katana action.

Xbox live is included in your Game pass ultimate subscription.
I
I know. But I didn't have it now. I canceled my gamepass after some weeks 1 or 2 can't remember. to get my money refund. :PP

So what you mean is "yes, I would need it"? Sorry it's late.

I know. But I didn't have it now. I canceled my gamepass after some weeks 1 or 2 can't remember. to get my money refund. :PP

So what you mean is "yes, I would need it"? Sorry it's late.
Wow ,i actually don't know.
I don't think so ,even if it says live key.
I'm sure you can buy games from the Xbox store without a live subscription.

It might be some weird way to buy the game from the shop.
Example ,when I tried to buy Pes 21 I couldn't find it anywhere ,except one of those shops ,and then you buy a Xbox live account with that game on it ,really weird and unusual way to do it.
Could be that?

Thanks mate! :BEER: I will keep an eye out.

YeaNo. I'm thinking about for example Mortal Kombat 11 or WWE2k22 or a great boxing game.

In Tekken 7 you have 3 different difficult settings. I had try on the easiest one and the most matches are button bashing. But I don't play MP online only offline.
In March I played a little bit UFC 4 because it was in gamepass. But while I haven't absolutly nothing knowledge about MMA or something. So I deleted it and search for a other(better) one...

If I could better speak and write english I could it better explaine what I'm searching for. I don't know what an hack n slash game is. Is it something like soulcaliber (beat em up with swords and knifes and so on)?
I search a game for my 37+ years old no kids at home and Tekken 7 is for my taste a bit way to much of Manga/Anime for 12 years old kids. So not my piece of cake.

Some other game.
I watched today a gameplay video on YT. Did some one try Trek to Yomi? It seems it is a masterpiece of art. Nice music and nice katana action.
Fighting games one on one i think injustice 2 i think on game pass is nice,mortal kombat and soul caliber. Soul caliber is anime and stuff but the gameplay is good
Hack and slash are more like devil may cry,bayonetta, nier automata.

Wow ,i actually don't know.
I don't think so ,even if it says live key.
I'm sure you can buy games from the Xbox store without a live subscription.

It might be some weird way to buy the game from the shop.
Example ,when I tried to buy Pes 21 I couldn't find it anywhere ,except one of those shops ,and then you buy a Xbox live account with that game on it ,really weird and unusual way to do it.
Could be that?
Let see. But not in short time.

Fighting games one on one i think injustice 2 i think on game pass is nice,mortal kombat and soul caliber. Soul caliber is anime and stuff but the gameplay is good
Hack and slash are more like devil may cry,bayonetta, nier automata.
Yes one on one games I'm searching for. Without fantasy, manga and kidsclub gameplay. :WASTED:

Thanks again fellas!

Haven't found this in English ,but roughly translated Xbox has come up with a solution and a patent for playing disc's on disc less console's ,even If it means verifying every time you play it ,still think it's brilliant , especially if having old disc's.
This is rumours but still.
There's a description further down in the article
https://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/...igt+att+spela+fysiska+spel+med+Xbox+Series+S/

Last edited:
Haven't found this in English ,but roughly translated Xbox has come up with a solution and a patent for playing disc's on disc less console's ,even If it means verifying every time you play it ,still think it's brilliant , especially if having old disc's.
This is rumours but still.
There's a description further down in the article
https://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/...igt+att+spela+fysiska+spel+med+Xbox+Series+S/

There's another much easier way. All MS have to do is just to let Series S support third party usb external Blu-ray drives, via firmware updating.
I wish MS would do so someday, most likely not gonna happen though.

There's another much easier way. All MS have to do is just to let Series S support third party usb external Blu-ray drives, via firmware updating.
I wish MS would do so someday, most likely not gonna happen though.
Nope ,dont think so either

However I think MS, Sony as well, should do so for the sake of saving resources and environment.
This is not only the matter of non-disc drive consoles but also the matter of all the future consoles.
Disc drive will be removed from all kind of consoles sooner or later in the end. It could be sooner than we expect.
Over hundred millions of Blu-ray drives have been being wasted without any use nowadays.
No reason for consoles to have it any more.

That said, there still are/will be the people who need/want it. So here's my proposal.
Manufacturers make only digital consoles(I mean non-disc consoles), and let them support third party usb disc drive, so that the people who need/want it, can use it.

That said, there still are/will be the people who need/want it. So here's my proposal.
Manufacturers make only digital consoles(I mean non-disc consoles), and let them support third party usb disc drive, so that the people who need/want it, can use it.
Fully agree ,disc drive console's is yesterday's technology.
I'm not even sure next gen will be console's ,I'm leaning tw an app or a Chromecast solution , that's where my money is.

But there will always be people (like us) who wants options to play disc's.

The high speed internet ,I signed up for my first 100/100 back in 02 ,that's 20 years ago ,plus more and cheaper digital solutions ,has made it so there's no game stores where I live (Sweden) yeah the odd used games store or mom and pop store ,but Game/GameStop long gone.

Is it any good? With the playoffs going on I'm tempted to try it.
I think the Be a pro is decent ,so is Franchise mode ,biggest issue is that never looks like real hockey since broadcast cam is hopeless to play.
Most fun is probably online with friends

Excuse me, if this is not the proper place to ask. Lately, in some second-hand marketplace websites of my country, pop-up a lot advertisements of Xbox series S consoles, bought 6 months before, Dec.2021/Jan.2022, and being sold/offered around at -50% of the retail cost. Can this be some kind of trap? What does this console drop its cost so fast?

If it were only 1 or 2 articles , i would smell a trap/scum, but keep finding a lot of similar articles, 500GB+1 console+1 Xbox Controler in around 150€~160€... This looks like a bargain.

Excuse me, if this is not the proper place to ask. Lately, in some second-hand marketplace websites of my country, pop-up a lot advertisements of Xbox series S consoles, bought 6 months before, Dec.2021/Jan.2022, and being sold/offered around at -50% of the retail cost. Can this be some kind of trap? What does this console drop its cost so fast?

If it were only 1 or 2 articles , i would smell a trap/scum, but keep finding a lot of similar articles, 500GB+1 console+1 Xbox Controler in around 150€~160€... This looks like a bargain.
My guess - but its a guess - people upgraded to series X and want to sell the S. I upgraded to X, but I gave my S to the daughter. Might be that.

My guess - but its a guess - people upgraded to series X and want to sell the S. I upgraded to X, but I gave my S to the daughter. Might be that.
Yeah , upgrade was my first thought, but it is the "discount" that concerns me. It is like a clearense-sale. For example PS4 consoles, second hand, are offered at much higher prices even now.

I know it is still scalpers with the big boys, PS5, Xbox series X, that pushing the prices to absurd heigths, despite the better market supply now, in comparison with the past.

If it is all clear, the Series S sounds a very interesting option, even/better a brand new one.

P.S.: For a poor man's alternative! :) :D :P

Back
Top Bottom