Microsoft Xbox

Gamepass additions
I haven't played TW:3K in around a year but it was pretty enjoyable. I need to go back to it.

On another note, if you ever played old TMNT games in NES and SNES try out the TMNT that was just added to gamepass.... It brought back so many fuzzy warm memories of those co-op beat 'em ups.

xpass june.jpg

Gamepass additions
I haven't played TW:3K in around a year but it was pretty enjoyable. I need to go back to it.

On another note, if you ever played old TMNT games in NES and SNES try out the TMNT that was just added to gamepass.... It brought back so many fuzzy warm memories of those co-op beat 'em ups.

View attachment 165894
Sorry for bit of ot. :WHISTLE:

Is it correct that in TW 3Kingdoms the units from every faction are the same but only with different textures?

Sorry for bit of ot. :WHISTLE:

Is it correct that in TW 3Kingdoms the units from every faction are the same but only with different textures?

Hey, I havent played in a while and didnt dive too deep into it. I only played one faction in a run. Sorry wouldnt be able to tell you, probably you can find more info on that on their forums

Support can be there, of course, but I dont think I have ever seen a game with M&K only on consoles.
I dont know, I just found it strange.
I know that when Microsoft aquired Blizzard they did mention delivering WoW to Xbox, but I thought something was lost in translation there.
No one seemed to be asking any questions, maybe everyone just assumed there's some communication glitch and it aint happening.
I'll keep my eye on that, coz if they manage to port this - there's no excuse in porting anything really..
While i understand you, as I've seen WoW complex interface, maybe they tailor a version for console, with less commands, am more submenus.

Anyway we live in an era that Diablo was ported to mobile, so impossible is nothing, i guess... :D

Or maybe another "don't you guys have phones" case?? :) P

While i understand you, as I've seen WoW complex interface, maybe they tailor a version for console, with less commands, am more submenus.

Anyway we live in an era that Diablo was ported to mobile, so impossible is nothing, i guess... :D

Or maybe another "don't you guys have phones" case?? :) P
It would be interesting to see how they gonna make it.
Altho I think the peak interest in WoW is long gone for me, so hype is not there anymore.
There are mamy titles im hyped about these days and my playstyle/preferences have slightly changed.
Even as simple thing as 3pp could potentially bother me a bit.
I used to hate 1pp games but now im almost exclusively play in FPP even if I have a choice to pick.

WoW itself could use a bit of remaster/remake/sequel. Vanilla was amazing, but everything that came after Burning Crusade was slowly making the game more shallow until it lost its soul.

I ordered gamepass ultimate at xbox for 1€ in first month and the second and third are free.

Just for your information. But I don't know if it's only me, germany or for everybody.

So downloaded the Hitman Trilogy.

I ordered gamepass ultimate at xbox for 1€ in first month and the second and third are free.

Just for your information. But I don't know if it's only me, germany or for everybody.

So downloaded the Hitman Trilogy.
You can now easily convert this into 36 months for less than 100 Euro. Check Google, several guides around

10 hour-trial of the brand new F1 22 is available on EAP/GPU as of today(could be tomorrow ).

Last edited:
Is it only me who reckon that F1 22 is the best ever Codemasters' F1 title so far?
Gameplay, physics, AI...I like them all. Missing classic cars for 2 years in a row is such a shame though.

Controller on my Xbox one x is acting up and I'm way to lazy to pair my Series controller back and forth i need a new one ,since it's easier to get your hands on a nuclear bomb than a Xbox controller i decided to go elsewhere and bought this one.
Love it ,pure class!
Bonus having Dolby Atmos for free as well.

This one costs 20 euros more than a og controller.

Controller on my Xbox one x is acting up and I'm way to lazy to pair my Series controller back and forth i need a new one ,since it's easier to get your hands on a nuclear bomb than a Xbox controller i decided to go elsewhere and bought this one.
Love it ,pure class!
Bonus having Dolby Atmos for free as well.

This one costs 20 euros more than a og controller.

It really looks much better than the absurdly over-priced XB Elite controller.

It really looks much better than the absurdly over-priced XB Elite controller.
It has a lot of its features ,and yes that one (XB elite) is insanely overpriced
And since a regular one is hard to find ,actually found a XB1 controller ,but that one was almost 80€.
And I'm not really interested in PDP or PowerA atm which are the only (almost) options out there
Here's a more in-depth one

@jaygrim do you play House flipper with a controller?
I almost lost it doing that ,and using keyboard and mouse seems way smoother (saw that you played it earlier)

The compact version has the Dolby Atmos as well.
Wired controller. Around 40 euro.
Might fit to your hands @rockstrongo , or maybe not. :D

Last edited:
I'm officially booked on House flipper now that I'm flipping houses instead of just doing clean ups etc.

Got up at 10 today ,got my coffe and started to play ,gf comes home at 4pm ,me still playing , haven't brushed my teeth still in my underwear.,looking like a caveman
She wasn't impressed to say the least

Back
Top Bottom