Microsoft Xbox

Coming soon to Gamepass. Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol... My daughter is gonna like that

Also Powerwash simulator for all those lately are into day to day chores simulators

gamepass.png

Coming soon to Gamepass. Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol... My daughter is gonna like that

Also Powerwash simulator for all those lately are into day to day chores simulators

View attachment 167774
Personally I am really looking forward to power wash.
Maybe it can teach me some techniques so I can get the Mrs off my back for never washing the car.

I'll probably sound snobbish,but after my new controller arrived and hooking up Dolby Atmos to my pretty damn good headphones ,there's no way I'm going back to stereo /windows sonic again.
Massive difference ,can't recommend it enough if you're on headphones.

Always had an eye on Ghost Recon.... I really enjoyed division, this seems has the same gameplay mechanics (I know its not an looter shooter)

1659457802203.png

Always had an eye on Ghost Recon.... I really enjoyed division, this seems has the same gameplay mechanics (I know its not an looter shooter)

View attachment 171647
Wildlands is a savage game. Really good story. If it only got NG update it would be amazing.
Breakpoint, the one that came after it, looked phenomenal, with really smooth and nice gameplay, but shallow as fuck story and empty, boring world.
Wildlands has a savage story and amazing world design.
And it still looks decent enough.
Definetely give it a go.

Wildlands is a savage game. Really good story. If it only got NG update it would be amazing.
Breakpoint, the one that came after it, looked phenomenal, with really smooth and nice gameplay, but shallow as fuck story and empty, boring world.
Wildlands has a savage story and amazing world design.
And it still looks decent enough.
Definetely give it a go.

Solo is OK? I was reading that Co-op was where it was at, but is there matchmaking or something? Will def download and give it a try.

Edit: its on cloud <3 to test out

Solo is OK? I was reading that Co-op was where it was at, but is there matchmaking or something? Will def download and give it a try.

Edit: its on cloud <3 to test out
I solo both of them.
Breakpoint might be better with co-op, coz the world is so empty. There's nothing apart from clearing a base after base after base.
But Wildlands, as I said, has savage story. You dont need other players to make it fun and immersive. And its fairly intuitive to work with AI team mates.

Edit: the only thing that really pissed me off in Wildlands was that I bought it mainly for Predator DLC. There was a side story involving tracking and hunting Predator in the jungle. Finding his victims hanged on the trees. Proper tribute to the first movie. What they failed to mention in game description was that Predator DLC had limited license time, after which they just removed it altogether. That really pissed me off. But game is deadly.
Especially if you didnt play Breakpoint and will not see/feel the small difference in mechanics (like I said - Breakpoint was more polished and smooth when it comes to movements)

Some news are coming soon for Xcloud. There are several games listed/advertised as Xcloud games including GTAV, Elden Ring and also some upcoming big releases. Most probably the service will get an upgrade and leave Beta state in September allowing also the streaming of purchased games. I wouldn't rule out also Microsoft acquiring streaming only rights for some games.

Some news are coming soon for Xcloud. There are several games listed/advertised as Xcloud games including GTAV, Elden Ring and also some upcoming big releases. Most probably the service will get an upgrade and leave Beta state in September allowing also the streaming of purchased games. I wouldn't rule out also Microsoft acquiring streaming only rights for some games.

This right here would be a great addition. I sometimes install something and then after a few minutes Im like "nah i really dont want this" so this is something I would look forward to. Hope it happens this year, also considering I have a Series S with limited hhd space

Instead of running emulators in Dev mode
There's a free and smart way doing it in retail mode and also keeping the Xbox as is.
Anyone using emulators?
I'm pretty tempted to try and play some old Pes games this way
Very interesting, could eventually be what gets me over the edge to buy the S...

I know you can do it on old Xbox as well, but guess S is perfect for it.
Yeah I'm going to dive in to that for sure
Something I really need to get into. Especially if it doesnt require switching to developer mode or some other bollox. Im too lazy for this.
Wouldnt mind having a go with one of the older Pes games for a bit of nostalgia

Ps. @Isslander - they can be as cheap as €150 now. As a secondary console, just to have it for emulators and xbox exclusives - its a no brainer.
Add gamepass to it and you just might find yourself dusting PS5 off every now and then..
Oh and its cute and tiny. So its not like you're going to have your rooms feng shui disturbed;)

Something I really need to get into. Especially if it doesnt require switching to developer mode or some other bollox. Im too lazy for this.
Wouldnt mind having a go with one of the older Pes games for a bit of nostalgia
Exactly this ,imagine old pes or even a 2014 that runs smooth, wouldn't mind some Zelda and mario too

im giving this a try when i get the chance. daughter loves mario. gran turismo, zelda, mario and sonic in a Microsoft console Pretty crazy
need to try nfl 2k5 and xenogears

Back
Top Bottom