Microsoft Xbox

Kojima and 505 own the rights of the game and I guess they've negotiated directly with Microsoft. Sony has funded the game so probably there's a clause not to make the game available on Xcloud. Still technically the game reaches a Microsoft platform and 505 uses that legal "loophole".
As a PS+ Premium PS4 and Gamepass Ultimate user with a gaming PC some things are ridiculous for me in these "console wars". 2K doesn't make a next gen NBA version for PC but allows me to play the game through Xcloud. The same happens with MLB The Show. EA on the other side blocks everything next gen from Xcloud. 😀

Yeah, its really annoying and I see it on reddit Xbox Series X thread constantly. People posting games that wont be available on Xbox, on Xbox thread.
Sorry, Ricky, I thought you knew they're not the same thing.
Initially I didnt know myself and few times got confused and pissed off as a result.

Yeah, its really annoying and I see it on reddit Xbox Series X thread constantly. People posting games that wont be available on Xbox, on Xbox thread.
Sorry, Ricky, I thought you knew they're not the same thing.
Initially I didnt know myself and few times got confused and pissed off as a result.
No worries Marty, fully get it.
I'd still be able to play it on my PC via the GP ultimate right (pc pass included?)

[...]
I'd still be able to play it on my PC via the GP ultimate right (pc pass included?)
yes. If your Pc have the hardware gpu and cpu and so on. But this can you find in the xbox app for your pc, buddy.

I was messing around yesterday with a VPN and bought a key for Stellaris for the XBOX (deluxe version) but Argentina region. I then found out I already own it (and its on gamepass), but if anyone wants the key to redeem with Arg VPN let me know and Ill send it over

Enjoy man!

great little box. Retro gaming emulator and gamepass
Cheers, is there a good video or something to explain this emulator stuff? The one in the (new PS2 emulator) link you posted above, apart from having the worst music ever, is a bit hectic for me

Last edited:
Cheers, is there a good video or something to explain this emulator stuff? The one in the (new PS2 emulator) link you posted above, apart from having the worst music ever, is a bit hectic for me
Mmm now that you mention I tried it but had the volume low so didn't notice. There's another emulator but I think would require dev mode. Let me see if I find the link

Edit:
What would you mean by heftic? The setting up and UI?
Ill see if I find more, just browsing in youtube saw a bunch of alternatives,even one that the title said you could do it thru browser, but I havent tried those

Mmm now that you mention I tried it but had the volume low so didn't notice. There's another emulator but I think would require dev mode. Let me see if I find the link

Edit:
What would you mean by heftic? The setting up and UI?
Ill see if I find more, just browsing in youtube saw a bunch of alternatives,even one that the title said you could do it thru browser, but I havent tried those
No it's just a bit fast, I bet I can get through it by vigorously hammering the pause button. Right now I have only dipped into a few things but mostly Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. I like both but FH is giving me some nice "Need for Speed 2 but updated" vibes.
A mate of mine who I play with online co-op a lot has been sitting on an unopened PS5 for months now, not sure if he wants to sell it or not. I think I might suggest to him to just sell that and get an Xbox S, since many games that we have been playing online are available through gamepass. Also I need a second player for my Sea of Thieves crew.

Last edited:
Nothing for me this month, missing from the list is Grid Legends. Edit: Actually my daughter will be sad about I am fish but looking at the list of new ones, Ill show her Superpets and Disney Dreamlight valley so maybe not so bad

Also leaving soon:

• A Plague Tale: Innocence (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Aragami 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Craftopia (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC)
  • Flynn: Son of Crimson (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • I Am Fish (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Lost Words: Beyond the Page (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Mighty Goose (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • SkateBird (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Artful Escape (Cloud, Console, and PC)

TW_Coming-Soon_9.6.22_8-c0039c5b9d0129184a70.jpg

Somebody please stop me from buying this for Flight Simulator, cos I keep looking at it and it's soooo pretty.

Somebody please stop me from buying this for Flight Simulator, cos I keep looking at it and it's soooo pretty.

Don't buy it - like all flight sticks at the moment, doesn't have force feedback.
I don't know why they removed force feedback from flight sticks, I used to have the FF Sidewinder 2 and makes a massive difference just having some resistance.

Don't buy it - like all flight sticks at the moment, doesn't have force feedback.
I don't know why they removed force feedback from flight sticks, I used to have the FF Sidewinder 2 and makes a massive difference just having some resistance.
They removed forced feedback because our wives started using them.

Black Friday sale is started today and goes to 30th of november.

Quick ~ 50€ less on my budget for WWE 2k22, GTA V for X/S and Witcher 3 wild hunt.

I cant figure out how to add games to quick resume. I know how to remove them from it, but dont know how to add them.
Tried to google it but it only confused me. Anyone?

I cant figure out how to add games to quick resume. I know how to remove them from it, but dont know how to add them.

Aren't the games automatically in quick resume if you just don't close them (with Xbox button, start button and "end game")? Press the Xbox button on the controller to get to the home screen and open another game or just shut down the console. That's how the quick resume works on my console. Or at least I think this is the way...

When you open a game, go to home and select the game from the menu. Don't go back into the game but click the options button fin that game tile. It should give you an option to pin to quick resume
Besides that, they automatically go into quick resume right? When I'm playing a game and I'm going to sleep i just turn off console from within game and next time i turn it on it's on quick resume

Thats how it used to work.
I used to just switch the console off straight from the game.
And all games used to automatically go to quick resume group.
To a point that I had to remove some, coz it was just cluttering the memory.
But since I started playing Witcher3 - game opens up every time from scratch. I dont know why. And its not even one of the games I removed from quick resume before. This was a fresh install.
Not sure what I did there. Now I went back to home screen and didnt see an option to add it. There was an option Add to a Group, but when I clicked on it - it ask me do I want to create a group.🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom