Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2011/12 Season

after 38 minutes how is this just 1 nil up ? That Inter`s interim holding the ball from Robinho came directly from Mourinho`s notes... bet he wrote it on the bench "I must hold the ball and get players to insult me" :JAY:

Fucking hell! And people complain about Manchester United getting penalties! I can't remember how many times Ibra has scored a penalty.

It's the 10th this season... And the 10th he scores.

Congrats Juve. Hate the result, but boy, what a derby! Maicon is such a twat - why does he have to score such a goal? :(

Edit - FORZA UDINESE.

Ouch! I was wondering why after the match I saw fans running unto the pitch from another stadium :LOL: Inter celebrating like they won the title, they just handed it to Juve !

nonetheless Congrats to Forza Juve :KING:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A fantastic year for Serie A, and well done Milan for a great season, I agree that injuries may have change things, but we mustn't forget our team has been playing at 100% INTENSITY from September until now with little to no injuries, therefore credit goes to the coaches and players for maintaining fantastic fitness, something that we failed to do in the past.

Buffon + Defence = Fantastic season, Barzagli/Chiellini both showed they are one of the best in Italy, whilst Bonucci is growing as a player and I believe if he improves his concentration and sloppiness he can become one of Italia's best. Lichtsteiner and De Ceglie or even Caceres also known as 'CAVALLI' (horses) by Sky commentators for the amount of running and work they put it on the flanks.

MIDFIELD has been absolutely fantastic = Andrea Pirlo is the best player in the world for that position without a doubt, but his work would never have been possible without the aggressive Vidal and hardworking Marchisio who provided fantastic box-to-box cover and support.

What a beautiful Juve, I haven't been this happy since our last victory in Della Alpi some many years ago, Antonio Conte successfully brought back the hunger and love for the club, and hopefully we will continue, 36 games unbeaten and CAMPIONI D'ITALIA

FORZA JUVE

I CAN NOT DESRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW

Finally!!

Juve! Juve!! Juve!!!

Man that was a long wait :P

tumblr_m3lrqbXQzt1r29raf.gif

005emoticonJUVE.gif

What a great derby!

Congrats to Juve, deserved the title this year. Now the challenge next year is to see how they perform with CL football to play.

Congrats to Juventus! Great to see you guys win the scudetto again! It's been awhile!

I've never seen so many Juve fans cheer on Inter as if they love them! :D

yeeeeeeeees yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
juveeeeeeeeeeeee juveeeeeeeee

congratulations!!!! we are champions !!!!!!!!!!

del pieroooooooooooooo big!!!!

Congrats to Juventus! Great to see you guys win the scudetto again! It's been awhile!

I've never seen so many Juve fans cheer on Inter as if they love them! :D

Haha true!

Can't really stand them myself :P

tutmay7.jpg

There are so many amazing things about this title. New stadium! Return of Conte! The beautiful irony of Inter wrapping it up for us! The awful refereeing decisions going Milan's way to shut the conspiracy theorists up!

It's all so special......... CAMPIONI D'ITALIA SIAMO NOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Conspiracy theories about referees? Those were not theories but facts...Moggi anyone?

I think Juve has lost the right to complain about refs forever.

Nevertheless: congratulations, well done for a fantastic season. Juventus is back and that is good for Italian and European football.

Well done to Juve, although someone needs to remind them they have 28 Serie A titles, not 30. ;)

Conspiracy theories about referees? Those were not theories but facts...Moggi anyone?
Gerd, i believe Martin was referring to this season's conspiracy theories, not the calciopoli scandal. a few nutjobs, at some point this season, implied juve were getting a soft treatment by the refs (the usual sort of bullshits fans come up with whenever a rival club gets a quiestionable call on their favour).
baxter said:
Out of curiosity, how will italian FA deal with this denialism?
good question. so far the federcalcio (that's the name of the italia FA) has been way too tolerant with this crap. if abete (federcalcio president) cares about his credibility he better step up and shut up agnelli the next time he mentions the "3rd star".
most italian journalists believe that as soon as juve will put the 3rd star on their shirt, hell will rain down on them from federcalcio.... i hope so, but from what i've seen so far, i find that unlikely to happen.

dealing with defeat seems to be an italian problem. we cannot accept a defeat, whatever its form ans shape may be. we can't accept a defeat in a football game, or in an election... not even in court. even the most unquestionable defeat, a guilty verdict, won't be aknowledged for what it is by an italian..... "no, the judges and the jury got it all wrong.... i was made a scapegoat.... it's all a set up". we will come up with any possible excuse, rather than admitting an unpleasing outcome. and that's what juventus is doing right now with this 30th scudetto crap.
italians are like children... and that's not just a figure of speech or a fancy metaphore, that's the most fitting description of us u'll ever hear. that's why women dig us more than anyone else, that's why we're so good with the "creative stuff" (art, litterature, design)... but that also explains all our quirks and flaws.... like the lack of any sense of duty, our poor moral fiber and our inability to deal with defeat (just to mention a few).
----------------------------------------------------------------

anyway speaking of juve: congrats. well deserved victory. juventus were (along with montella's catania and napoli) the only thing worth watching this season in serie a.
and about conte; i'm sold.... this guy is the real deal. as much as i don't like him as a person, i gotta say he's been beyond brilliant this season as a coach. he's scary good! hats off! :WORSHIP:
great players. great team. great coach. and great football. what more could u desire? now the next step will be to provide this squad with some depth, as having to play in europe will make things much more complicated.

Last edited:

There is a rumour that Van Persie would go to Juventus next season...

Oh and if the conspiracy theories are about this season, i should apologize. Juventus deserved that title completely. I hope they can end the season unbeaten, that would be a fantastic performance.

Back
Top Bottom