Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2011/12 Season

Udinese also apparently were going to call off their match with Inter before the league officially called off all games. They were ready to get docked points. Respect to the club.

Some presidents are angry at the postponement - wtf? Imagine being a player, knowing that one of your colleagues just died from heart failure... I'd be quite shocked. The presidents in question need to get their priorities straight.

Udinese also apparently were going to call off their match with Inter before the league officially called off all games. They were ready to get docked points. Respect to the club.

Some presidents are angry at the postponement - wtf? Imagine being a player, knowing that one of your colleagues just died from heart failure... I'd be quite shocked. The presidents in question need to get their priorities straight.

Couldn't agree more. Life is more important than football. It's just a game, a pleasant diversion from the realities of existence.

RIP! :(

Unbelievable how this is happening more and more often sadly all across Europe and we still don't know WHY!

Oh and personally I think matches should've gone ahead in Serie A. Serie B matches should've been postponed/cancelled.

I think they did the right thing by the fact that even though he is a Serie B player, the human life remains much more important.

Plus, he is an Udinese player and Udinese had a huge game against Inter just hours after the incident. It was just a shocking and tragic evening to go on with the round normally.

Great gesture by both Udinese and Atalanta who will care for his sister, the only surviving member of his family. What a tragical family history that family has had. Really sad.

But if one hears stories like that (the solidarity) one become more optimistic about the football world. There is plenty i don't like, but the way people in Italy and England reacted to Morosini and Muamba is heart warming.

PS: André, it is actually a great gesture by Udinese, Di Natale was only the messenger if i'm not mistaken. That is merely a detail.

Blatter failing once again, by calling Piermario Mororsini: 'Stefano Morosini'.:FAIL:

Sculli refused to give his shirt to these tugs and i respect him enormously for that reason.
I know that Genoa have invested enormously in their squad the last years (too much?) and that fans have reason to be disappointed now that this is in a relegation battle. But what those ultra did this weekend is several huge steps too far...

As a consequence (?) Genoa sacked their coach for the second time this year (the second time the same coach that is).
18 of the 20 clubs have sacked their coach in Serie A this season.
There were anti-semitic chants during Lazio- Lecce

And on top of that there are rumours about a new match fixing scandal with Serie A clubs Lecce and Sienna among the clubs that are rumoured to be implicated.

To makes matters worse Antoni Conte, coach of the Juventus which is doing fantastic (33 matches witout a loss, the record is Milan with 34 matches) is also rumoured to have known about the match fixing when he was with Lecce (i think, i'm not sure about that). I don't particularly like Conte, but i sincerely hope that this is not true.

Italian football does not deserve all this misery. It's all very sad.

More security and less bowing down to the ultras.

But then again having seen what Italian security is like, there'd be bloodshed on a wide scale.

Sculli refused to give his shirt to these tugs and i respect him enormously for that reason.
I know that Genoa have invested enormously in their squad the last years (too much?) and that fans have reason to be disappointed now that this is in a relegation battle. But what those ultra did this weekend is several huge steps too far...

As a consequence (?) Genoa sacked their coach for the second time this year (the second time the same coach that is).
There have been 18 dismissals in total Gerd, not at 18 clubs.

And on top of that there are rumours about a new match fixing scandal with Serie A clubs Lecce and Sienna among the clubs that are rumoured to be implicated.

To makes matters worse Antoni Conte, coach of the Juventus which is doing fantastic (33 matches witout a loss, the record is Milan with 34 matches) is also rumoured to have known about the match fixing when he was with Lecce (i think, i'm not sure about that). I don't particularly like Conte, but i sincerely hope that this is not true.

Conte is from Lecce, but he was Siena's coach. He's implicated for knowing about the 2-2 draw with Pescara, which saw Pescara promote. It is probably nothing..

So Zamparini out for a year and Lotito for 10 months for some scandalous transfers like Pastore and others. Juve and Inter might be punished also. What does this mean for the presidents?

This season couldn't end sooner.

Conte is from Lecce he played at Lecce for some years and Lecce give him "fist steps" then he go to play for Juve and when he score against Lecce he celebrait like one crazy , from that time everyone on Lecce hate him !

If you haven't heard, Panucci already left Palermo. :LOL:

More security and less bowing down to the ultras.

But then again having seen what Italian security is like, there'd be bloodshed on a wide scale.

gerd, you and I listen to the exact same podcast and Richardson was also saying that apparently, there were only 10 police officers monitoring the entire ground for a match that was labeled by Italian security officials as "dangerous." Why on earth then they did not have more security in the stadium - at the very least for the families wanting to go to that match, let alone the players or to control the Ultras - beats me?!

What a game Roma-Napoli was. Anyone catch it? I really like Marquinho, and regarding Luis Enrique, really hope the guy stays. It's so clear that the players are behind him and the management are behind him... he has clear ideas, but the fans have lost patience.

Also, did anyone see Simplicio's celebration? :LOL:

Yeah I saw the second half. Marquinho looks like a good signing, and also that Tallo guy played well when he came on. The Napoli goals weere great even though the first one wasn't very fair. Thought Pandev played very well when he came on.

And yeah, Simplico is crazy. :LOL:

Another great victory for Juve, Novara didn't stand a chance the entire match. Giaccherini played very well today, as did Pirlo once again. Thought we easily could have beaten Novara by 6 or 7, but again we didn't make the most of our chances.

Crazy end Udinese vs Lazzio !!! Whats happen i still dont understand why lazio players stop and udinese score 2nd goal , oh and goalkeeper its going to be baned for some matches i guess !

gerd, you and I listen to the exact same podcast and Richardson was also saying that apparently, there were only 10 police officers monitoring the entire ground for a match that was labeled by Italian security officials as "dangerous." Why on earth then they did not have more security in the stadium - at the very least for the families wanting to go to that match, let alone the players or to control the Ultras - beats me?!

Somebody who was at the match reacted and claimed that there was much more police. He claims he saw them, but they never entered the stadium. That is weird.

Now i heard a strange story about Sculli some people of his family are among high placed members of the Calabrian maffia (the N'dragheta). I don't know if it's true...

Anyway, even if it is true, this does not necessary says something about Sculli himself.

Crazy end Udinese vs Lazzio !!! Whats happen i still dont understand why lazio players stop and udinese score 2nd goal , oh and goalkeeper its going to be baned for some matches i guess !

Apparently there was a whistle heard from the crowd, and some of the players thought it was from the referee, therefore when the Udinese player scored there was huge controversy on the pitch!

Another lovely Juve performance, so happy Vucinic and Borriello are scoring now!

Forza Juve

LECCE HAVE REOPENED THE TITLE RACE!!!!!!! Milan-Inter has become a potential title decider.

Anyone see Delio Rossi go mental and punch Ljajic like 3 times??

Gigi.:CRY:
For some reason I expected it, he was way too nonchalant during the game.:(

Even if Juve win the league, you gotta admin, a Milan-Inter as one of the final games of the season makes things incredibly dramatic and entertaining. Allegri is on Sky now saying we'll go all out for it against Inter - CAN'T WAIT.

Ljajic is a lazy pretty boy. I'm glad he got punched by THE Man! :D

That's pretty funny though. Tell us more about it as we find out more. :LMAO:

Lecce just make a little gift for that fucking conte , all lecce fand are havingg orgasm now lmao

Back
Top Bottom