Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2011/12 Season

Poor Rossi, when he replaced Mihajlovic he was hailed as the new messias and now he's sacked for trying to punch one of his own players (and you got to admit that sometimes you would want to punch professional football players: dumb, lazy and egoïstic).

Ljajic is an arrogant punk. Look at him, he was laughing right before he took the punch and didn't seem to care after the incident but Rossi did very bad. Hold it up and kick his ass in the locker room. Throw a shoe at him or something. I say he fell right into Ljajic's trap.

Zeem - did you notice how the Milan players totally turned off after the Juve goal was announced? As soon as Lecce scored - I had never ever seen Allegri celebrate in the way he did. Milan then woke up and was a completely different team. :LOL: Sums up our season.

lol yeah! The stadium went crazy when Lecce scored. This will make for a fantastic derby. Inter would like nothing more than to ruin our league chances and finally a fired Milan. Ibra can't go a year without winning a league title!! It's just not right.

Seems ljajic say to delio rosi something like "your more handicap than you son" (son of delio rosi its "mental sick" (dont know how to say it in english))

Im not surprised from what that son of the bitch said u know why ;) they are all the same !!!

Anyone actually have a proper video of how everything went down in that Rossi - Ljajic incident?

Like I wanna see the clip from where he gets subbed, and then walks out of pitch, onto bench and the argument and proper punches. This last clip only covers the last bit and is poor quality.

I'd love to see him come off the pitch and they get into argument etc.

This is even better! in HD with music! :D

Can't wait to see what Ben has to say about this! :LOL:

YouTube - Delio Rossi Attacks Adam Ljajic - Fiorentina vs. Novara (HD)

This music makes it epic.

Nevertheless, another negative event costing the Serie A some prestige in a season, which only highlights were its scandals (at least this is what you might get as an impression when following the media coverage of the Italian league here in Germany).

How does the Rossi thing cost Serie A? This is something that could've easily happened in any country - it's like saying all Italians act in that way. You have to look at the bigger picture .... Fiorentina are fighting relegation with 2 games left of the season, they're losing 2-0 at home to a team that already got relegated after 30 minutes, and one of your players who was messing about talks back at you. imo this is not a scandal.

What about Evra/Suarez? That's a million times worse....

Well, a coach trying to beat any player is a scandal to me. They could have talked to each other in the break or after the game, but this has nothing to do with professionalism, this is kindergarten behaviour.

Of course I know not everybody in Italy is acting that way and I said, you might get this impression, but sadly more and more negative news are reported here in Germany, especially coming from the "fans" of Lazio and Genoa and with such additional actions taking place the image of the Italian football is shattered again.

The Evra and Suarez incident was also discussed controversially here, but wasn't discussed in detail that much . I guess this is due to the fact, that there are some leagues having certain profiles and if this has happened in Germany or Italy there would have been much more coverage in the media.

today I was looking into some things about 1950 world cup and as a result of a big big coincidence, I've just learned about the Superga Air Disaster. I say it's a big big coincidence because today it's the 63th anniversary of this very sad incident. oh how I feel so weird now.. RIP Il Grande Torino.

YouTube - Torino A.C: The Superga Air Disaster

Can't wait to see what Ben has to say about this! :LOL:
:THINK:
i'd give him a "A" for effort, but i wouldn't go any higher than a "D" for execution. i mean come on man, if u really have to fuck up serie a's prestige (that one really cracked me up :LOL:), at least mess up that little bugger for good! follow through with your shoulder and put some weight in it for pete's sake! i'm sorry but delio's technique is just lousy. :TD:

jokes apart i'm very sorry for him obviously. of all the coaches in the world, he's the last one u would expect to do such a thing (it was as weird and disturbing as watching the dalai lama swearing), but then again theese sort of nervous breakdowns are absolutely unpredictable and uncontrollable, so i guess it could happen to anyone. he must feel so bad right now.

it's ironic how this episode reflects fiorentina's downfall. i mean, i complain about palermo (and with good cause), but honestly fiorentina has done even worse than that. the new stadium project has been stopped by the city council, corvino messed up big time this summer on the market (although in his defense, word is he's got some serious family problems right now... wich apparently is also the reason why he quit the job), the team plays some unbelievably poor football and half the starting formation (no kidding here) is on their last year of contract (actually that's their last month of contract, to be specific....wich also kinda explains why this tragic season).
i'll tell u what, palermo fiorentina and genoa are damn lucky serie a has been so poor this season.... coz if we had played like this last season (or the season before that), u can be damn sure we would have got relegated.

oh well, at least this awful season is finally coming to an end.... now if u'll excuse, i'm off to a pretty insane week end, during wich i sincerely hope i'll end up doing a lot of crazy shit that will irreparably compromise "my prestige" :P

Last edited:

Do you mean you're turning Milanista this weekend? Sounds good to me.

EDIT - :LOL:

19890893.jpg

Do you mean you're turning Milanista this weekend? Sounds good to me.

:LOL: i'm a palermo fan buddy... if anything that would be an improvement for my prestige :P
i got 3 words for u stef: bachelor trip-party. i'm off to 3 days in an undisclosed location (the bachelor can't know the destination... theese are the rules).

wish me luck fellas... and if i don't make it back, remember me as a man of principles (i know that's a lie, but come on, we're "internet bros"!!)

Last edited:

Haha have fun mate! :LOL:

Ljajic' father is going to sue Rossi now. Oh dear.

Im not surprised from what that son of the bitch said u know why ;) they are all the same !!!

Can't say I expected you to write something about this topic not filled with nationalism and your hatred towards Serbs. I do not approve Ljajic's behavior, and I agree that what he said crossed the line, and I understand why Rossi reacted that way, and that those things are not to be joked with, but I don't understand why you as a grown-up tend to categorize every Serb as a demented jerk, because one acted bad and foolish in certain situation, in sub-forum that is meant for football discussion. But what am I saying, just keep on living with hatred inside of you. Anyways, sorry all for going off-topic and a bit political here but I can't stand watching him write like that all over the forums.

Can't say I expected you to write something about this topic not filled with nationalism and your hatred towards Serbs. I do not approve Ljajic's behavior, and I agree that what he said crossed the line, and I understand why Rossi reacted that way, and that those things are not to be joked with, but I don't understand why you as a grown-up tend to categorize every Serb as a demented jerk, because one acted bad and foolish in certain situation, in sub-forum that is meant for football discussion. But what am I saying, just keep on living with hatred inside of you. Anyways, sorry all for going off-topic and a bit political here but I can't stand watching him write like that all over the forums.

man im talking for IDIOTS players like him dont have to do nothing with his nacinality all tho till NOW i was sure hes croatian , and i can react like rossi too if its true he said something like that , i see a lot of this cunt players doing things like this and i honestly dont know how others who get offend in that way can stop himself !

man im talking for IDIOTS players like him dont have to do nothing with his nacinality all tho till NOW i was sure hes croatian , and i can react like rossi too if its true he said something like that , i see a lot of this cunt players doing things like this and i honestly dont know how others who get offend in that way can stop himself !

Ok, sure.

fyi, adem ljajic is quite possibly a muslim as he was born in Novi Pazar/Sandžak anyway. he has a muslim name as well.

fyi, adem ljajic is quite possibly a muslim as he was born in Novi Pazar/Sandžak anyway. he has a muslim name as well.

it have more sens now i didnt know his name was Adem :$ , yeah bosnian origine and name Adem sure its muslim , btw in Kosovo too name Adem its famous :P

Adem Ljajić is Serbian footballer of Bosnian origin ! (wikipedia)

wish me luck fellas... and if i don't make it back, remember me as a man of principles (i know that's a lie, but come on, we're "internet bros"!!)

Hahaha man of principles, that's funny! Enjoy your weekend brother. :) Take care of yourself, sometimes a wild tentation appears at those trip-parties, if you know what I mean... :LOL:

Have fun at your Bachelor trip Ben and you better come back with some good stories! :PIRATE:

HAve a great weekend bud.

This music makes it epic.

Nevertheless, another negative event costing the Serie A some prestige in a season, which only highlights were its scandals (at least this is what you might get as an impression when following the media coverage of the Italian league here in Germany).

now what u say about that happen on best league with best people in the world where never happen any incident , your tv show today match colne vs bayern ???? i have to say that i never saw something like that on any league , today lecce lose and they are on serie b now , there was a penalty on theyr favour but on last u listen they fans singing and ot burning stadium ,

all that smoge was there ??? damn thats a big shame!

It definitely is. You cannot call these idiots "fans" anymore, even as Cologne supporter I am glad they have to go to the 2. Bundesliga, there are some clubs in Germany that cannot control their fans and that is just disgusting, no question.

Well, a coach trying to beat any player is a scandal to me. They could have talked to each other in the break or after the game, but this has nothing to do with professionalism, this is kindergarten behaviour.

It's so easy sitting comfortable behind monitor typing this. But is it as easy as being the manager of a relegating team down 0-2 with a couple games to play with all that stress on his mind and players playing so poorly and on top of that one of his poor performing players acts like an idiot clapping and saying whatever hurtful words about his son?

C'mon. Cut the man some slack. He's human.

It definitely is. You cannot call these idiots "fans" anymore, even as Cologne supporter I am glad they have to go to the 2. Bundesliga, there are some clubs in Germany that cannot control their fans and that is just disgusting, no question.

Why were they protesting?? Didn't they know they were getting relegated ages ago?

They were still hoping to reach the relegation. The FC is a big part in the life of many inhabitants of Cologne and is part of our culture here. Feelings towards the club are switching in extremes: Either extremely positive and euphoric or extremely negative and depressive. And this season showed us how some idiots tried to fight their anger about the club with senseless brutality. Hopefully they'll identified soon and get punishments for this as it shows a side of Cologne, the culture here and the FC, that is definitely not correct.

Back
Top Bottom