Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2012/13 Season

Yep, there are Banca Intesas everywhere. Most of them will have someone that will speak English. If they can't sell you tickets - I am sure they will tell where to get them.

You can also check the Milan super-store. It's really HUGE.

Klose is my #1 candidate for the top scorer, should he stay fit for most of the season. His goal-poaching skills are still there.

Last edited:

so is this the worst Milan team there has been for a long long time?

I would say so

(and I am not saying my own team are much better, we have long way to go - hate to say it Juventus strongest team in league by quite a distance at this moment)

saw it live and just thought the same. :LOL:

403347_483521878354700_999953512_n.jpg

486873_412037685517529_1023797662_n.jpg

Last edited:

Klose!! :WORSHIP:

How awesome were Fiorentina against Juventus? Pretty impressive Juve didn't lose even that one. Their streak continues.

Why does Allegri love Emanuelson so much? Why did we sign Bojan? Was it a symbolic gesture for the pissed off fans? Once Pato and Robinho are back, there'll be no space for him at all.

Why does Allegri love Emanuelson so much? Why did we sign Bojan? Was it a symbolic gesture for the pissed off fans? Once Pato and Robinho are back, there'll be no space for him at all.

Emanuelson seems a better choice than Boateng now. Boateng has not been good at all this season, and since we have no other trequartista, Allegri decides to play a left back there. :LOL:

Emanuelson is good technically but he is very weak physically, has chicken legs with no power to drill a cross, and can't shoot to save his life.

Did anyone prefer watching the derby over the Clasico other than the Milan and Inter supporters? :D I doubt it. If you were switching from game to game, you could see the difference in quality and technique between the two fixtures.

Back to the game, on one hand, referee was bad and I think Milan have a right to complain about the Montolivo incident. In general, whenever a GK hits the floor on minimal contact, a foul is given, even if it is his fault. This is such a stupid rule. On the other hand, Milan did dominate but this Milan is really bad at finishing. There is simply no solution. Either El Shaarawy does something or nothing will happen. Milan only have themselves to blame on the lack of goals. This policy of offloading any creative or technical player on the team brought us to this.

This is where Ibra was vital. He actually made the team look better and seriously made Nocerino and Boateng seem like superstars. Both are really suffering now. Boateng is becoming annoying actually. It makes me mad to see him as our number 10.

Oh, forgot to mention what a jerk Cassano is. He ended up running on the field celebrating after the game ended like no other Inter player.

Last edited:

Boateng and Nocerino can function in a team in supporting roles, now they are expected to carry the team. Not going to work!

Did anyone prefer watching the derby over the Clasico other than the Milan and Inter supporters? :D I doubt it. If you were switching from game to game, you could see the difference in quality and technique between the two fixtures.

Back to the game, on one hand, referee was bad and I think Milan have a right to complain about the Montolivo incident. In general, whenever a GK hits the floor on minimal contact, a foul is given, even if it is his fault. This is such a stupid rule. On the other hand, Milan did dominate but this Milan is really bad at finishing. There is simply no solution. Either El Shaarawy does something or nothing will happen. Milan only have themselves to blame on the lack of goals. This policy of offloading any creative or technical player on the team brought us to this.

This is where Ibra was vital. He actually made the team look better and seriously made Nocerino and Boateng seem like superstars. Both are really suffering now. Boateng is becoming annoying actually. It makes me mad to see him as our number 10.

Oh, forgot to mention what a jerk Cassano is. He ended up running on the field celebrating after the game ended like no other Inter player.

good post. I really fear for the future of our great league :(

the atmosphere was terrible for a Milan derby. I even have to admit that I prefer watching La Liga, Premier League and Bundesliga far more than our own league this days.

We desperate need new stadiums and start filling the ground again. I look back at videos of our games in 90s and it was so different.

Sad times :(

It's not all negative, a couple of weeks ago Miccoli scored an absolute stunner against Chievo. What worries me is that nobody mentioned in this thread until now...
People only talk about the Milan clubs and Juventus, that is not good for a league...

It's not all negative, a couple of weeks ago Miccoli scored an absolute stunner against Chievo. What worries me is that nobody mentioned in this thread until now...
People only talk about the Milan clubs and Juventus, that is not good for a league...

very true..

Thought the atmosphere was brilliant as both teams are at a point where they really hate each other again. Hate to say it but Inter's choreography was clever.

Gerd, it was amazing. I think you should watch some Fiorentina this year. Montella is a very exciting manager and has his team playing some very good football. Fiorentina were also clever and snapped up some of Villarreal's star players after they got relegated.

Another team to watch is Sampdoria, with Ciro Ferrara. Very solid team that have at least 3 wins to their name already. They also beat Milan at San Siro. They have some very good strikers up front in Maxi Lopez, Eder and Pozzi. Maxi wants to prove himself after failing to sign for Milan, and is doing well.

In terms of the 'bigger' teams, Lazio are doing some good things after years of mediocrity. Klose has been given the fair play award and has been scoring almost every game. Hernanes has also been on great form and is a player I really wish Milan picked up a few years ago.

I posted the video in the clips thread a while ago. :P I only talked about the derby because Benni asked for some views in the Inter thread. This thread has been quite for a while now.

I'll post some random stuff. Gilardino, 30 now :CONFUSE:, is on fire it seems. Bologna have that good thing going on where they have a technical player in Diamanti next to a poacher in Gilardino. Classic duo that always works in Serie A. They will face Fiorentina this weekend.

Also, Juve-Napoli this weekend. One of the fastest selling games in a while, even faster than the Milan derby. Sold out in 2 hours I think. Based on last year, this should be an exciting game with lots of goals.

About the stadiums, it'll take some time. Teams are staring to present plans for upgrading or new ones. Roma recently showed plans to have a new one by 2016. A successful Euro bid would have been a great opportunity.

Last edited:

We NEED Ben! :(

He's been gone for awhile and this thread has suffered in his absence!

It's a possibility. Zamparini is clueless! I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Ben the job.

:P

He got the job but was sacked before it was made public. :P

Back
Top Bottom