Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2012/13 Season

I went to the wrong wedding reception hall. After 20min. I realize my wife was nowhere to be found so I grab this bottle that was chilled in ice for my troubles. Some bloke gave me a look I just said "its OK! Im bebo" :JAY:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: you're the man, Bebo!!:WORSHIP:
btw, if i may give u a suggestion, if u're going to put that bottle into the fridge, remember to put it out of the fridge at least 40 mins before serving it (and uncork the bottle as soon as u put it out of the fridge). or u might keep it out of the fridge to begin with (but since u live in florida, i wouldn't suggest it). anyway, whatever u do, DO NOT drink that wine cold (as soon as u put it out of the fridge). that's a pretty decent bottle (a 2000 barolo anselma will probably cost more than 30 dollars in usa) and it would be a shame to drink it cold. ;)

as for zanetti, honestly the man is starting to creep me out. i'm starting to believe there's a portrait of him, hidden somewhere in his beautiful villa on lake como, that ages in his place :JAY:

btw did u guys see this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ao-KplsT-Q
:D i love this guy! it's shame conte doesn't.

Last edited:

btw, if i may give u a suggestion, if u're going to put that bottle into the fridge, remember to put it out of the fridge at least 40 mins before serving it (and uncork the bottle as soon as u put it out of the fridge). or u might keep it out of the fridge to begin with (but since u live in florida, i wouldn't suggest it). anyway, whatever u do, DO NOT drink that wine cold (as soon as u put it out of the fridge). that's a pretty decent bottle (a 2000 barolo anselma will probably cost more than 30 dollars in usa) and it would be a shame to drink it cold. ;)

Cheers! didnt know that about that wine. Anyhow, everybody was laughing at me for going to the wrong wedding recep. Plus, the wife was embarrassed in front of her co-workers and called me a horse thief for taking the bottle. Im just happy we left the boring wedding bit .I might move to Italy my humor will be appreciated there maybe? :)

as for zanetti, honestly the man is starting to creep me out. i'm starting to believe there's a portrait of him, hidden somewhere in his beautiful villa on lake como, that ages in his place :JAY:

btw did u guys see this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ao-KplsT-Q
:D i love this guy! it's shame conte doesn't.

I obviously saw this!:APPLAUD:
If his boot had fallen off before the shooting motion, it wouldn't have counted.

Disgraceful behaviour from some Fiorentina fans and Viviano. Some Fiorentina fans were singing about Heysel and Viviano took Pirlo's shirt off Borja Valero's shoulder (they swapped kits) and threw it on the ground and stamped on the crest. Sore losers.

I honestly expected a point out of this match, because of the game tomorrow and Fiorentina being motivated seeing as it's we're te biggest rivals for them, but we played very solid.

And Matri has been good in 2013 so far, almost looking like his Cagliari/first season at Juve days. Hopefully he can keep this up. And I think Conte prefers Matri over Quagliarella.

Cheers! didnt know that about that wine. Anyhow, everybody was laughing at me for going to the wrong wedding recep. Plus, the wife was embarrassed in front of her co-workers and called me a horse thief for taking the bottle. Im just happy we left the boring wedding bit .I might move to Italy my humor will be appreciated there maybe? :)
don't worry bro. once your wife will taste that wine, i'm sure she will appreciate your effort (if not your candour) :))
I obviously saw this!:APPLAUD:
If his boot had fallen off before the shooting motion, it wouldn't have counted.
yeah, i also heard that... what a crazy rule!
i'm glad he scored yesterday too. matri is not a world class striker obviously, but he's a good striker, and the closest thing to a clinical cannoniere juventus has in its squad.
damjan said:
Disgraceful behaviour from some Fiorentina fans and Viviano. Some Fiorentina fans were singing about Heysel and Viviano took Pirlo's shirt off Borja Valero's shoulder (they swapped kits) and threw it on the ground and stamped on the crest. Sore losers.
indeed. viviano is a huge fiorentina fan, so he "felt" compelled to act like a twat in order to please the fans. what an asshole.... and what an overrated goalkeeper, i might add.

also another disgraceful "lapse" from delio rossi. i honestly don't know what happened to him. he's always been such a classy man in palermo. a grown man should never act like that, even when provoked. i'm very disappointed in him.

Poor poor Diego Milito :(

I really think he's a top class finisher that made it a bit late to the European scene. His injury was horrific.

Milan have wished him luck on their website - that's how bad the injury was.

damn what an unfortunate injury :( even hard to watch for me, his knee must have hurt so bad. wish him good luck & fast recovery.

Yeah I agree with everything you guys said about Diego Milito.

I wish him all the best and the fastest recover possibly.

shit, Handanovic's save against Balotelli's header is just mind blowing. incredibile parata, as you guys say in italian :P

Yeah Handanovic saved Inter yesterday. First half Milan could have scored more.

In other news, Zamparini has sacked Malesani and brought back Gasperini.......... :BLINK:

I think he's got addicted to sacking and hiring... He might need psychiatric help lol

What the fuck did the inter fans have inflatable bananas and sing racist chants towards Mario?!?!?
apparently there were no racist chants, but those bananas were already enough, i guess. anyway the club got fined.
honestly i don't see the point in theese fines. those retards clearely couldn't care less if the club gets fined, and the fine itself isn't really heavy enough to force the club to take serious measures against them.
i already said it and i'll say it again. a life ban for those uncivilized troglodytes and 3 matches behind closed doors for the club.... i mantain that if we were serious about "cleaning up" our stadia, such measures would solve the problem in less than a season. but then again, it's italy we're talking about so u should never expect us to be serious about anything....
In other news, Zamparini has sacked Malesani and brought back Gasperini.......... :BLINK:

I think he's got addicted to sacking and hiring... He might need psychiatric help lol

he's lucky palermo fans are so easy going.... if it were any other city, then he would be needing armed bodyguards, not a therapist.
i love the class palermo fans and ultras show in every circumstance, but come on, where are your violent maniacs ultras when u need em! :PIRATE:

as for me, if i'll ever see him crossing the street in front of me while i'm in my car, i swear to God i will not hit the brakes.:BRMM:

That poor caoch lasted 19 days in which Palermo played 3 matches and never lost....not a bad record... But i just heard that Zamparini's record is 24 hours before sacking a coach.

honestly i don't see the point in theese fines. those retards clearely couldn't care less if the club gets fined, and the fine itself isn't really heavy enough to force the club to take serious measures against them.

yeah im agree those fines are a joke and it wont stop after that , but I dont think a huge fines to team would be good either , a team itself its more hard to controle this individs !

i already said it and i'll say it again. a life ban for those uncivilized troglodytes and 3 matches behind closed doors for the club.... i mantain that if we were serious about "cleaning up" our stadia, such measures would solve the problem in less than a season. but then again, it's italy we're talking about so u should never expect us to be serious about anything....

yeah thats it , a lifetime ban or even 4-6 years (depend on what they do) isnt that bad either

I remember when I got my ticket for Via Del Mare I bought it using my ID Card and than when i want to go into stadium those security guys near doors ask me about my ID and cheek name on ticked and ID than I can go into stadium ... does all teams of serie a have same "rule" like this ? if so than its so easy to apply this bans for those people , just make sure about his identity and than ban him make a software to this who sell tickets same in whole italy and than just add this ban list so every time they type theyr name they can see if they are banned so simply dont sell tickets to them , if there happen like 10 guys get lifetime ban than next year this problems will like 60-80% more low than in preview season !

about playing with empty stadium isnt that good idea really , why this should happen for few idiots in stadium when there is more easy ways to stop it , playing in empty stadium is a big lose for serie a , football fans , for team and everyone !

I think isnt hard to do all this honestly but I dont know if this guys have a good wish for this things stop or they want to go on in this way ....

yeah im agree those fines are a joke and it wont stop after that , but I dont think a huge fines to team would be good either , a team itself its more hard to controle this individs !

yeah thats it , a lifetime ban or even 4-6 years (depend on what they do) isnt that bad either

I remember when I got my ticket for Via Del Mare I bought it using my ID Card and than when i want to go into stadium those security guys near doors ask me about my ID and cheek name on ticked and ID than I can go into stadium ... does all teams of serie a have same "rule" like this ? if so than its so easy to apply this bans for those people , just make sure about his identity and than ban him make a software to this who sell tickets same in whole italy and than just add this ban list so every time they type theyr name they can see if they are banned so simply dont sell tickets to them , if there happen like 10 guys get lifetime ban than next year this problems will like 60-80% more low than in preview season !

about playing with empty stadium isnt that good idea really , why this should happen for few idiots in stadium when there is more easy ways to stop it , playing in empty stadium is a big lose for serie a , football fans , for team and everyone !

I think isnt hard to do all this honestly but I dont know if this guys have a good wish for this things stop or they want to go on in this way ....

The clubs need to get punished because they are the ones that let it happen. If a steward sees an inflatable banana, then the person with it should be thrown out straight away. If someone is heard singing a racist song, then they need to be thrown out etc. If a group of people are seen to be singing them, then they need to be spotted and thrown out. If a club has a problem, they need to spend more money on eradicating it, so hire more people to identify and deal with racists in the crowd.

Most clubs get fined less than a manager for doing/saying something minor/showing decent etc. It's just not right, the fines need to be big and then the clubs will do everything they can to stop the fans from singing the songs etc

This along with the people being racist being banned. This would change things in a season easily.

The clubs have a responsibility to insure that people coming to the game and partaking in the game are free from abuse. Just as a restaurant has the responsibility to cook food in a clean environment etc etc

I don't really get why they would do that, seeing as how the Vesuvius destroyed Pompeii.

Impressive nontheless.

good match! Napoli vs Juve yesterday, Im looking forward to Milan vs Lazio, I hope ,I`m gladiator entertained

Still though, it is quite odd. :P

so milan just took over the third place after beating lazio 3-0 and allegri is really a great manager I think, one of the elite guys out there. he sure knows how to deal with any type of players. especially the actual squad he has this year is imo quite below the milan level we know. he's been doing a real fine job ever since he became milan's coach.

Man, what great form De Sciglio is in. I really like the Abate-De Sciglio combination of homegrown players.

The kid is only like 18/19 and he shows so much more maturity than most players!

yeah, I love de sciglio's style as well. he seems to be a real deal.

great finish to inter game, benni must be over the moon, LOL

Roma game on now, so glad to have back the most stylish league in the world(uniforms) :)

will attempt to do a tactical review of this match if anyeoncares

watched Genoa vs Milan , Genoa played very well , I don;t think losing 2-0 was fair results tho but still credits to milan defence for don't take goal and special to Abiati who made some really great saves !

I think there should be a penalty for genoa on 1st half after Milan 1st goal , it could be even more interesting match tho :P

and Mario seems happy at Milan and FINALY HOME , he scored again and you can see when they were one man down he fun after every ball and also back to help his team on defence ! I always liked this guy but seems he don't have passion playing for city , great to see him trying to give his best now at milan , all tho milan its one of teams I dislike :P

Hi everyone, I've been managing to watch some Serie A games whilst at home on ESPN but I really want to watch more Italian football.

For those of you who are based in England (if there are any) how do you manage to view the games?

Any response would be appreciated, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom