Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2008/2009 Season

Milan are getting hammered by the fans. The protesting is all against Galliani, Berlusconi, Kaka's dad and Kaka's agent, not Kaka. We all love him and feel he's being pushed into this deal. If it did happen, Galliani implied that the money is mainly to cover debts, so half of it will be for transfers.... which makes the fans even angrier.

So is the outcome going to be decided today Stef? I hoped Kaka would join United one day, he said we play like Brazil and his favourate player is Giggs, would be a real shame if he were to end up playing for Man City and fighting for relegation. He's a big game player and at City he wont play many of them. Kaka is a great player but I think Ronaldo's better, but then Messi' better than him aswell.

No one knows. Right now Gary Cook is meeting with our administration. Nothing official has come out. All we know is that 300+ fans were protesting outside Milan's HQ today.

Take away goals from Ronaldo and you just get an above average player like he is this season. He's never gonna score that many goals again in a season. The only time he's really been outstanding was the 2007/08 run in. His goal tally last season was amazing no doubt but he sacrificed the rest of his game to a point and now this season for whatever reason (change of formation, injury, wanting to leave?) he's been poor by his own standards.

United do not revolve around him where as Milan do around Kaka (correct me if i'm wrong). I'd put Kaka and Messi ahead of Cristiano but of course these things are kinda pointless to argue about.

20.00 -Kakà si è affacciato da una finestra del suo appartamento per salutare i tifosi. Con la maglia rossonera in mano si è battuto il petto per tre volte. Tifosi in delirio mentre la trattativa prosegue a oltranza.

"Kaka appeared out of a window at his apartment to salute the fans. He had the Milan shirt in one hand and his other hand patting his heart three times. The fans were cheering. Meanwhile, the negotiations continue.":CRY:

As a fan of Serie A, I don't want to see Kaka leave. It's good that Milan fans are protesting at the idiotic management's decision to open negotiations with Manchester Arabia. I don't think the protesting is enough to send a message. Milan fans should be rioting in the streets and setting shit on fire if they want to send a message.

I wasn't being serious. :P

Realistically, I don't think anything Milan fans do is going to sway Galliani and Co. They seem determined to cash in on Kaka by selling to Manchester Arabia while they're still interested.

There's still hope for Milan fans though because Kaka does have the final decision and he can snub them if he wants to...

Last edited:

The only reason they're considering this is because we need the money. Big clubs these days have debt that needs covering, and losing out on CL money really hit us hard. The transfer sum from Kaka won't be used fully for transfers.

Yeah I thought it was silly when I read Milan need the money to cover some debts. I would be pissed as a fan if your team just recieved 100 million(which could help Milan retool their squad, specifically bring in some quality defenders)for selling a world class player and didn't turn right around and start buying some players. Berlusconi doesn't pump anymore cash into the club? Or did I miss something and Berlusconi is not so involved with the club anymore? I can never recall Milan ever having any financial worries so it surprised me I heard Milan were considering selling Kaka because they need the cash to cover debts.

Most likely. All the meeting will be held tonight.

What the fans are doing is really nice. Kaka is a symbol. If Milan want money, then sell Ronaldinho, Borriello, Gourccuf, even Pirlo I don't care but keep the most loyal player. He is a match changer and in case he leaves Milan will turn upside down.

Last edited:

I feel for the guy, hes been with us through thick and thin. Known, like our captain, as a symbol for the club. Who always openly and honestly said he wants to grow old and retire playing for Milan.

I wouldnt wish this to happen to any fan who whole-heartedly supports their club... :CRY:

Like what Milanista said, the feeling is like something grave has happened, like someone died.

Non Si Vende Kakà!!! :RANT:

Basically Milan and City have an agreement of around £117m and around £16m for Kaka. The only thing left is Kaka's Yes or No. He also has a release clause if the 'project' fails. ie. Relegation, no CL by 2011.

AT LAST! Stupid Arabs trying to ruin football! GO F*** YOURSELVES YOU RICH CUNTS!!!
Thank god that there are still players that love a club, not all of them are gold diggers!
I don't support Milan in the Serie A but you just saved the world of football by denying an undeniable bet on a class player!

Good on you for keeping hold of Kaka :D

Good to see City being told that money can't buy loyalty, well played Milan and Kaka :D

Neoexodus's post is spot on.

Haha the Man City website - "The discussions reached only a preliminary stage and the player was not involved at any time. No commercial terms were framed."

Well, all of Italy and the prime minister of Italy say that the fee was all agreed and such, but Kaka said no. There was never any interest in going to City. Nice escape route Cook ;)

picture1wt2.png

Last edited:

Is that what they're singing? The same tune as the 'Follow follow follow, cos United are going to moscow' chant?

I'm not too sure how that goes, but loads of football chants follow the same tune.

Check this out... this is when Berlusconi's first news came out.. watch the guy with the moustache. Literally, the host goes "Be quiet so we can hear..." - he replies "I WONT SHUT UP, I'M TOO HAPPY". You might also recognize him from the Milan 3-2 Inter game going mental.

YouTube - PROCESSO DI BISCARDI : BERLUSCONI ANNUNCIA CHE KAKA' RIMANE (HQ) VERSIONE INTEGRALE

Back
Top Bottom