Sony PlayStation

Nahhh.. this kid is not Nathan Drake... Mark Wahlberg looks way more like Drake.. this Holland looks like Spiderman trying and fail to cosplays Nathan.

Only time when it resemble Uncharted is when CGI hits and is so obis.

Sony is playing the long game, it took them 10 years to get this thing out and after another ten years Tom Holland will be old enough to be the legit Nathan Drake. But forget about him, No "stache" Sully is a crime. I'd put money on him having a mid-credits scene where he suddenly has it though. The scene will probably be: Drake meeting Elena for the first time, and a final stinger of Sully with a proper mop.

Never played that game, it's a "story/adventure" game or more action/infiltration? Don't know, i wasn't really attired by the game, people saying it's far too easy etc., just saw trailer vids a pretty long time ago.

Just started God of War on PS5, i only watched comparative vids... And that's why i waited for a PS5 to play it. No slowdown, with the 60 fps mode activated who relies on console power regarding special effects... It's a game changer sincerely.

I got 3 (also Ratchet, didn't try it already but from vids...) real PS5 games, but Jesus, it's the most beautiful game i played until now, even in detail terms with the "add" of a PS5. But i tried every game who gotted some lags even on PS4 pro, it's a game changer. Except for locked game like (unfortunaly my favourite) Bloodborne to 30 fps and a certain resolution.
Why not a patch or something like that, there's already a guy who have did it 4k and 60fps for the PS Pro modded. It's outstanding to watch... But well :(

A PS4 pushed to his limits vs 2 PS5 games from the start of the console, it's more or less the same in fact. But i still ain't too sure about the gameplay style, i like modern game with a third person view, but that one is more "pre-rendered" as the camera doesn't move (that's why the game is graphically superior too) a bit like Tomb Raider even if i didn't played more than 20 minutes.

But it's for sure not the same game style at all.

Last edited:

from the rumor mill...

Sony airlifting PS5 systems to meet Christmas demand in the UK​

This latest move shows how demand for the system is reaching a fevered pitch.

British news site The Sun reported that Sony commissioned a number of 747 flights to transport thousands of PS5 systems to the UK to keep up with Christmas demand for the popular machine. This is just the latest move in Sony’s struggles to get the PS5 into the hands of eager gamers.
https://www.vg247.com/sony-airlifting-ps5-uk-demand

Red Dead Redemption remaster reportedly in development​

Rockstar Magazine claims knowledge of a remaster of the 2010 original

A Red Dead Redemption remaster is reportedly in the works for PC and consoles.

The new claim comes from Rockstar Magazine, as first spotted by Reddit, an outlet with a track record of reporting Rockstar-related information in the past. Now, Rockstar Magazine is claiming knowledge of a remaster of Red Dead Redemption, over a decade after it originally launched in 2010.
https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/red-dead-redemption-remaster-reportedly-in-development/

Should of done that in the first place.
Only allowed one per household.

ShopTo have the best policy, if the same household purchases a PS5 they charge the person £25 for trying to scalp.
well, if the scalper is getting more then 10x the 25pounds, when selling the console later... ShopTo just become part of the scalping process, arent they?!
i get the idea behind it but... ^^

well, if the scalper is getting more then 10x the 25pounds, when selling the console later... ShopTo just become part of the scalping process, arent they?!
i get the idea behind it but... ^^

Sorry, lost a bit in translation.
ShopTo cancel the order and then charge the scalper £25 admin fee.

Hey guy, I have some problem with SharePlay , we try with freiend to play coop ML but shows that :
IMG_20211121_203851.jpg

We have no idea what to do and what is wrong.. we play before but now.. we cant.. why?

When he pick a side shows this :
IMG_20211121_204934.jpg and after that he is not in the match..

Last edited:
I turned on HDR on my PS4 and now my PS5 as my Sony TV came out at the dawn of HDR and it can be a bit naff, like it was for example in Read Dead 2 for basically everyone. My set can also be a bit on the grey side in dark scenes, especially when watching in the dark. I have gotten used to it for the most part.
But, to get to the actual point of this post, for some reason the blacks when gaming on PS5 are absolutely amazing. I have no idea why, but they beat out all other media I have played on it, and the PS4. If I hadn't seen it before someone could have convinced me he had switched out my set for an OLED.

I turned on HDR on my PS4 and now my PS5 as my Sony TV came out at the dawn of HDR and it can be a bit naff, like it was for example in Read Dead 2 for basically everyone. My set can also be a bit on the grey side in dark scenes, especially when watching in the dark. I have gotten used to it for the most part.
But, to get to the actual point of this post, for some reason the blacks when gaming on PS5 are absolutely amazing. I have no idea why, but they beat out all other media I have played on it, and the PS4. If I hadn't seen it before someone could have convinced me he had switched out my set for an OLED.
GOW is litterally transformed when you play it on PS5, of course with HDR activated.
I got two PS5 "real" games, but that one, from late PS4 pushed to the limits, is graphically, and well also in terms of artistic design, colors, the most impressive i got (from my own point of view) The two others are Ratchet and Demon's Souls.

But some games weren't that much optimised for HDR rendering on PS4.

Yes, but if the Thrustmaster T300RS is anything to go by then the pedals out the box are pretty shit.
But then, I would expect the fanatec ones to be pretty decent.

Wow, so wheel + DD wheel base + pedals = £699. And it's Fanatec!
Just incredible! Hopefully you snatch up one.

I've readded that. But still sad that old games with licences can't be played, so it won't replace the Serie X DVD/CD/BR support.

PS Now can't for example put games such as Top Spin, Fight Night, all Fifa (same for Gamepass, but you got retrocompatibilty, well you can forget about PES without O.F.) and their Ps NOW PS2 catalog is way so small, i checked it a month ago it was desert.

If they seriously up their PS2 offerings, this could be very exciting. Funny how it has a cool codename (like PSVR did) but the article already states it will just be called PS Plus.
I'll be keeping an eye out for this for sure.

Back
Top Bottom