The Master League adventures thread

I guess the getting out of the D2 is the toughest challenge?
Nice ,on the right track to some glory and silverware

Yeah it was tough to get out D2. Improving the squad is not easy given the 'money' you get. Hoping to win something this season, although I'm out the cup and Milan have the league sewn up. Eyes on the WEFA!

Yeah it was tough to get out D2. Improving the squad is not easy given the 'money' you get. Hoping to win something this season, although I'm out the cup and Milan have the league sewn up. Eyes on the WEFA!
Good luck mate!
I've had two seasons of hardly any money too (feels quite realistic) and had to do it the way Atalanta does it ,buy very cheap ,develop then sell expensive.
Lots of fun!
I'm flush this season though!

First league game of the season
Parma at home.
Parma is a strange team , newcomers (they played on my first ML season as well) they're pretty much impossible to press and take the ball from ,so the only thing you can do is back down and counter ,which I did.

I didn't give them an inch ,was 2-0 up after the first half ,kept at it in the second and made 3 more making it 5-0!

DDR had his first game ,and subbed in 3 more newcomers to get them going and raise my TS .
a374f420-9e3a-43a2-b291-c05d030ab121.jpg0af5a1bb-6a84-4e01-bb2a-fbfba04e0ce0.jpg1f5196d7-82ea-4894-9f4b-361eddafdc6b.jpg

Next up is the return leg of my CL qualification Vs Celtic (2-0)

I much prefer a Master League/Career Mode that's all about free agents and bargains. Signing well-known players is boring.
It is much more fun finding some gem's everyone else overlooked.

I'm not going to judge ,but sometimes you read story's (more often FIFA than not) when people whine about how easy it all is in career mode.
As they play as prime Barca and sign both Neymar and CR7 plus 6-7 other superstars.

Return leg in my CL QLF Vs Celtic.
Really tough one this ,I feel the refs aren't really giving me anything ,plus the CPU plays pretty perfect 99% of time ,thank god my defense is really strong.

I got through by winning 1-0 (3-0) ,making this my 3rd straight clean sheet.
06150f9a-b0f2-46d8-9d1e-6f4d4b11156b.jpg

Last season I played a lot of PA1 in my games simply to make it a bit easier ,but so far all my games have been PA0.
One thing I missed when playing PA1 is that all your through balls/chipped through balls always end up straight at the receiver ,not in to space ,resulting in defenders closing you down 9/10 times.
Even with the PA1 modifier/override button(LB) ,it's just not the same.

This goal is t anything special ,but on PA1 this would have been closed down by the defender , guaranteed!

Next up Bologna away.

Preperations are made, for the 2nd season of HSV, and "1st" season, of rebirthed BREWERS.

On 2021, the Brewers had played 2 games, still too soon, will give an update soon. A good vibe of the new structure, Midtjylland lost the CL play-offs and will participate to EL. Every defeat of MIDTJYLLAND is a win for Football!!! :) :D :P .....(i'm kidding a little bit!! :D )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 2020, HSV is still doing preperations for the coming season, in defense loan of Thiago Silva ended, we loaned V. KOMPANY to give experience to our defense line. In 1st matchday we host Piemonte Calcio in Volksparkstadion, 2nd match we travel to new Highbury to face Arsenal Club Sportive, the Gunners spin-off team, that can't participate in English Leagues, since PES 3 :) :D We still wait the 27th of August , to check our EL group seeding.

By coincidense both teams, HSV and BREWERS compete in season 2020-2021. Also the other considence. In both teams, our main striker will be the Millonarios, beloved team of my friend @millossobek , Colombian striker Ricardo Marquez. He is better in PES 2020, but in PES 2021 he is not that bad, despite the nerf.

Ricardo Márquez - Transfermarkt

Ricardo Márquez - PES 2020 , pesmaster

Ricardo Márquez - PES 2021, pesmaster

Last edited:
Preperations are made, for the 2nd season of HSV, and "1st" season, of rebirthed BREWERS.

On 2021, the Brewers had played 2 games, still too soon, will give an update soon. A good vibe of the new structure, Midtjylland lost the CL play-offs and will participate to EL. Every defeat of MIDTJYLLAND is a win for Football!!! :) :D :P .....(i'm kidding a little bit!! :D )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 2020, HSV is still doing preperations for the coming season, in defense loan of Thiago Silva ended, we loaned V. KOMPANY to give experience to our defense line. In 1st matchday we host Piemonte Calcio in Volksparkstadion, 2nd match we travel to new Highbury to face Arsenal Club Sportive, the Gunners spin-off team, that can't participate in English Leagues, since PES 3 :) :D We still wait the 27th of August , to check our EL group seeding.

By coincidense both teams, HSV and BREWERS compete in season 2020-2021. Also the other considence. In both teams, our main striker will be the Millonarios, beloved team of my friend @millossobek , Colombian striker Ricardo Marquez. He is better in PES 2020, but in PES 2021 he is not that bad, despite the nerf.

Ricardo Márquez - Transfermarkt

Ricardo Márquez - PES 2020 , pesmaster

Ricardo Márquez - PES 2021, pesmaster
You've signed "El Caballo" (The Horse) Márquez! I think you're gonna like him! :BSCARF:

He's got great upside, young player (I think he's only 23 in the game!) fast and with a good shot and header! Also I think that he really likes the transfer, because he hasn't been able to secure a starting eleven spot with Millos (because of Uribe and now, Herazo), so he'll be glad to be getting many more starting opportunities with HSV and BREWERS!! Looking forward to see how his career unfolds in both teams and your impressions of him!!

1644243150887.png

You've signed "El Caballo" (The Horse) Márquez! I think you're gonna like him! :BSCARF:

He's got great upside, young player (I think he's only 23 in the game!) fast and with a good shot and header! Also I think that he really likes the transfer, because he hasn't been able to secure a starting eleven spot with Millos (because of Uribe and now, Herazo), so he'll be glad to be getting many more starting opportunities with HSV and BREWERS!! Looking forward to see how his career unfolds in both teams and your impressions of him!!

View attachment 144302
Thanks mate, i like him very much till now. Good age, good attacking stats, ideal height. In HSV he has tough contest for the CF position, Huntelaar regen, one more guy i can't recall now. :D

In Brewers he will be our starting No9.

Can you make me a suggestion, i do not know since you are on PC, if you are aware of the BASECOPY proccess. Find a player with scanned face and basecopy on a player with not, to "attach" him a face by this way. Do you know a player in PES with scanned face, that is looking similar to real life Marquez?

His face reminds me some other players, but can't be sure. In 2020 i used one guy from AFC CL, and in 2021 i used Everton of Benfica, but i am not satisfied, neither by the face, nor my the hairstyle.

Yes, I only play on PC bro! :) What I did is, I used the internal editor to edit his face in PES 2021, (I wasn't satisfied with his default face either) and this was the result haha

1644245876639.png

Let me know if you want to use it and I'll send you my Millos TED file so you can import the team!

Oh I'm not sure if you can import a PC ted file into PS4.. Hmm maybe you could find a PS4 Colombia facepack? Anyway let me know what you want to do about Marquez's face. :TU:

Last edited:
Oh I'm not sure if you can import a PC ted file into PS4.. Hmm maybe you could find a PS4 Colombia facepack? Anyway let me know what you want to do about Marquez's face. :TU:
It is possible, but i avoid to import TEDs to my OF regarding things more than kits and logos, in 2021, cause i want to have the complete control, pen, paper, pesmaster, marks/symbols , etc... I did not even import MyClub legends this year for this reason!

Your build looks good enough, but i hate with a passion the in-game face builder by edit mode, cause i find the results usually lame (not from the FACE makers, but from the game FACE EDITOR itself), plus usually, somehow, even when i follow the values 1,000%, the results looks different to my TV in my eyes, than from the result i see on Youtube, which usually pisses me off.

What's more frustating, creating a face in FIFA edit mode, looks far more realistic, than those cartoonish, Playmobil haired players in PES. :(

That's why i am stricktly based to BASECOPY. Altough in a hypothetical future that i will have edited every player, almost all the players will have doppelgangers!!! :) So it will be lame and ridiculous too!!! :)

Not sure mate, i will keep searching for a scanned face player that looks similar to Marquez..

Brilliant game Vs Bologna ,i screwed up once having Bologna score a conciliation goal ,my first conceded goal this season.
My new players are slowly coming in to the starting 11
748cdd63-3d95-4af2-bd5c-1b87d72908cd.jpg

Champions League!
First game and that was Vs Barcelona.
Weird game ,didn't have one shot on goal first half and Griezman made it 1-0.
Second half was a different story ,I slowed the gameplay down to -1 and got much more control.
I dominated that half and was closer to a win than Barcelona after Cerci made it 1-1.
Good game and i deserved that point.
95337522-0cb8-4229-8f2d-8051b2778372.jpgd47d625f-56bb-4e80-8fef-5b83b1437ea3.jpg

Next game is a tough one too ,Roma!

A game of two halves.
My tired squad from the Barcelona game needed to be rotated ,in came pretty much every new player ,making TS dropping from 80 to 62.
Roma started great ,they had a lead after 30 mins while I was on my heels constantly.
2-0 to Roma came in the 52nd minute and I felt this was it.

But a long ranger in the 58th minute made it 2-1 and some hope.
That hope was crushed in the 63rd minute when Cerci brutally hit Zaniolo from behind.

Not much to do but put everything forward and in the 88th minute i got a corner on which St Juste headed in 2-2!
In extra time I had a breakaway when Roma were attacking and I hit the post!
Weird but fun game.
Next game SPAL at home
de28efcd-5941-4566-b9b2-08976c5df421.jpg

On a roll right now.
Game 4 of Serie A.
SPAL didn't cause to much problems.
Nice win after two draws.
15ab9235-4b33-46cc-9d76-071452508308.jpg

Game 5 Vs Sampdoria was despite the result a bit harder ,I scored twice the last 10 min after bombarding them quite hard.
Brilliant and dangerous on the break though
Bonus for my 16 year old striker William getting his first ever Serie A goal.
ca06de65-7b66-4bd4-b85c-69ea37ab3ec7.jpg665ce13f-758b-4887-b797-e11fc8aa6e51.jpg

Game 2 Champions League.
Away to Olympique Lyon.
Scored twice on corners first half.
Had full control all game long ,scored my third mid 2nd half before Lyon had their only goal.
So far CL looks good, 4/6 points!

d62530ae-ad4c-4446-8ece-73f84a2fecf7.jpg

Cagliari away ,then a double header Vs Empoli in the cup is coming up next.

On a roll right now.
Game 4 of Serie A.
SPAL didn't cause to much problems.
Nice win after two draws.
View attachment 144475

Game 5 Vs Sampdoria was despite the result a bit harder ,I scored twice the last 10 min after bombarding them quite hard.
Brilliant and dangerous on the break though
Bonus for my 16 year old striker William getting his first ever Serie A goal.
View attachment 144476View attachment 144477

Game 2 Champions League.
Away to Olympique Lyon.
Scored twice on corners first half.
Had full control all game long ,scored my third mid 2nd half before Lyon had their only goal.
So far CL looks good, 4/6 points!

View attachment 144480

Cagliari away ,then a double header Vs Empoli in the cup is coming up next.
Do you know what I forgot to metnion in the CONS of PES2020, mate?

This freakin purple. IT is everywhere.. memus, background, loadomg screens, score boards.. Everything fakim purple that drives me crazy..

Do you know what I forgot to metnion in the CONS of PES2020, mate?

This freakin purple. IT is everywhere.. memus, background, loadomg screens, score boards.. Everything fakim purple that drives me crazy..
It's all over the place ,looking to get Pes 21 (on disc) ,still to expensive tbh.
But I'm really liking this ,though I had one of the best Pes games yesterday in years , Pes 19 -2 game speed and PAO.
Played fantastic.
The next game was a rival meeting and it played horrible!

It's all over the place ,looking to get Pes 21 (on disc) ,still to expensive tbh.
But I'm really liking this ,though I had one of the best Pes games yesterday in years , Pes 19 -2 game speed and PAO.
Played fantastic.
The next game was a rival meeting and it played horrible!
Yeah, makes sense that its price got such a resurrection, aftet the eFootball fiasco. Under normal circumstances it would cost under 10,00€ by now. I think that was the Disc price every May, when a new PES was announced.

Yeah, makes sense that its price got such a resurrection, aftet the eFootball fiasco. Under normal circumstances it would cost under 10,00€ by now. I think that was the Disc price every May, when a new PES was announced.
Same for 19 and 17 too.
Need a backup copy of each , especially 17

Champions League game 3.
Man City away.
Hardest game so far ,i backed down and let them keep possession them counter attack ,not very successfully though.
But things got a bit easier in the 2nd half when pace was dropped a bit.
They created a few chances ,I created a few ,nothing major though.
Until the 91st minute!

Brilliant win absolute scenes at The Etihad.
I might actually pull it off in the group of death!
0d1d0b95-2324-4c46-aa91-98d9d8281f8b.jpg

The next 5-6 games are a nightmare ,a miracle if I come out of that cluster of games on top.
Let's see!
d59547d6-1f65-4ead-8b7b-f60a21e300ea.jpg

Champions League game 3.
Man City away.
Hardest game so far ,i backed down and let them keep possession them counter attack ,not very successfully though.
But things got a bit easier in the 2nd half when pace was dropped a bit.
They created a few chances ,I created a few ,nothing major though.
Until the 91st minute!

Brilliant win absolute scenes at The Etihad.
I might actually pull it off in the group of death!
View attachment 144565

The next 5-6 games are a nightmare ,a miracle if I come out of that cluster of games on top.
Let's see!
View attachment 144566
Nice Euro trip. I hope you keep the good momentum after the group stage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In my news, HSV started their 2nd season, coach Stanyslav Söze the Greco-Polish coach.

As i've told before i am a master tactician and squad planner-manager. So for the No9 position, last time we had Ricardo Marquez. Now we have 5 similar players fighting for the position. :) That's a brilliang genius plan! :( Meanwhile we have only one left-footed WF, and only ony classic LB. :) :P

Our strikers are:

The Colombians:

1) Roger Beyker Martínez - https://www.pesmaster.com/r-martinez/pes-2019/player/60689/
2) Mateo Cassierra - https://www.pesmaster.com/m-cassierra/pes-2021/player/108432/
3) Ricardo
Luis Márquez González - https://www.pesmaster.com/r-marquez/pes-2021/player/128571/

The Flying Dutchmen:

1) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (regen)​

2) Myron Boadu - https://www.pesmaster.com/m-boadu/pes-2021/player/117832/

Boadu is the basic No9. He is a yougster, 19yo by now, great stats, great potential. And he proved to be a beast, scoring a hat-trick in his very first match with the team.

The first 2 matchdays were not the toughest tests, to be honest, but the team rolled very well. I expect the matches against OG Bundesliga teams, to have a better picture of the squad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matchday.1

HSV 3 - 1 Piemonte Calcio

Tough match, great performance by Boadu, and the rest lads though!
HSV-PIE.jpg

The Matchday.1 VIDEO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matchday.2 Arsenal CS - HSV
A dangerous away match. We played a calm minded game, tried to preserve the 0-1 low score. When they forced us to "beat'em down" we responded with a 2nd goal.
ACS-HSV.jpg

Matchday.2 VIDEO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our squad breakdown for this season:

Starting 11
HSV-1.jpg

Subs
HSV-2.jpg

Subs+Reserves
HSV-3.jpg

And the EUROPA LEAGUE group, tough group, few chances to qualify to next round.
HSV-EL group.jpg

AC MILAN will lead this group for sure. Then us (HSV) and Villareal will porbably fight for a second spot for the next phase. VItoria Setubal seems the weakest link, but so do we. :)

HSV WELCOME BACK TO EUROPEAN spotlight! :)

Nice Euro trip. I hope you keep the good momentum after the group stage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In my news, HSV started their 2nd season, coach Stanyslav Söze the Greco-Polish coach.

As i've told before i am a master tactician and squad planner-manager. So for the No9 position, last time we had Ricardo Marquez. Now we have 5 similar players fighting for the position. :) That's a brilliang genius plan! :( Meanwhile we have only one left-footed WF, and only ony classic LB. :) :P

Our strikers are:

The Colombians:

1) Roger Beyker Martínez - https://www.pesmaster.com/r-martinez/pes-2019/player/60689/
2) Mateo Cassierra - https://www.pesmaster.com/m-cassierra/pes-2021/player/108432/
3) Ricardo
Luis Márquez González - https://www.pesmaster.com/r-marquez/pes-2021/player/128571/

The Flying Dutchmen:

1) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (regen)​

2) Myron Boadu - https://www.pesmaster.com/m-boadu/pes-2021/player/117832/

Boadu is the basic No9. He is a yougster, 19yo by now, great stats, great potential. And he proved to be a beast, scoring a hat-trick in his very first match with the team.

The first 2 matchdays were not the toughest tests, to be honest, but the team rolled very well. I expect the matches against OG Bundesliga teams, to have a better picture of the squad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matchday.1

HSV 3 - 1 Piemonte Calcio

Tough match, great performance by Boadu, and the rest lads though!
View attachment 144611

The Matchday.1 VIDEO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matchday.2 Arsenal CS - HSV
A dangerous away match. We played a calm minded game, tried to preserve the 0-1 low score. When they forced us to "beat'em down" we responded with a 2nd goal.
View attachment 144612

Matchday.2 VIDEO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our squad breakdown for this season:

Starting 11
View attachment 144613

Subs
View attachment 144614

Subs+Reserves
View attachment 144615

And the EUROPA LEAGUE group, tough group, few chances to qualify to next round.
View attachment 144616

AC MILAN will lead this group for sure. Then us (HSV) and Villareal will porbably fight for a second spot for the next phase. VItoria Setubal seems the weakest link, but so do we. :)

HSV WELCOME BACK TO EUROPEAN spotlight! :)
That's a pretty solid squad ,think you could have a lot of success with them.

That's a pretty solid squad ,think you could have a lot of success with them.
Yeah, with the highest rated we hit 4*s rating. If i were n't a jerk in squad building, i would have almost 2 ready to go 11's, and not only one left-footed WF and LB, but in the same time, i have 5 CFs, 3 ready to fight Right Footed WFs, and 4 RBs....

Yeah, with the highest rated we hit 4*s rating. If i were n't a jerk in squad building, i would have almost 2 ready to go 11's, and not only one left-footed WF and LB, but in the same time, i have 5 CFs, 3 ready to fight Right Footed WFs, and 4 RBs....
Ha ha ,yeah it's tricky sometimes building a squad.

Pes 20 on it's best behaviour today.
Salernitana v Juventus
Tough start when juve got a penalty inside the first 10 min.
Clawed my way back with both 1-1 and 2-1.
Had good control of this the rest of the game ,until the 87th when Kulusevski headed in the equalizer.

424818c6-572a-422d-8250-83aed923e9a3.jpg

Next up was Atalanta away ,not much to report except I totally crushed them.
3-0 up after 45
Then late second I brought in my youngsters and we shut the game down with both 4 and 5.
Brilliant game.
Burki in goal was amazing ,such a good transfer that's been.
0979e3f7-0ccb-4f8b-93b8-4580a14ddc87.jpg

Next game is a tough one ,Lazio!

Tough loss here ,I was 1-0 up Vs Napoli and had full control when I slipped up.
Napoli up to first place.
a73206b8-7e87-4be5-88ef-ffec576c5b74.jpg

Man City at home in The CL
I beat them 1-0 away with a 90+ winner.
This was a fun game ,I couldn't get any good chances ,and City scoring on me felt like the game was over ,but a few changes and a debut for N'Doye made this to another 90+ minute thriller.
He scored on a corner making this a well deserved tie.
Top of the CL table ,4 points down to 3rd placed City (2 games left)
85a2d25a-acaa-476e-9e4d-f50e7c4b64b2.jpg

Lazio away was never a close game.
3-0 up after 45 min ,second half was just waiting for it to end.
Brilliant game by the team though ,mixing direct play with possession and short passing had Lazio confused.
0c59e3e5-db25-4421-ae0e-64b8dda3d598.jpg

Next few games are tough as well ,Milan at home , Udinese away then Barcelona away.
This has been a tough stretch of games.

Back
Top Bottom