The Master League adventures thread

First serious test for HSV was successful 100%.

Visiting Spain for the match against Villarreal,1st day of Europa League. A very mental chess battle against the Yellow Submarine.

We were lucky enough and our defense withstanded the first wave of attacks.

In a typical Rocky Balboa move, once we endured the pummel, we struck back, not crazy staff, some cobra hits.

Galeno opening the score in 59':

Screenshot_2022-02-13-18-00-46-844_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Villarreal responded with CPU counter goal, minute 71' by Carlos Bacca..
Screenshot_2022-02-13-18-01-12-433_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Finally we had the calm mind to score one more for the golden +3pts. Our Capitano Giuliano, minute 86'..Cheesy goal, but souch value in that moment!!
Screenshot_2022-02-13-18-02-05-627_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Final score VCF 1-2 HSV
Screenshot_2022-02-13-18-02-59-077_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
AC Milan did also their part, and here is the group after 1st day.
Screenshot_2022-02-13-18-03-25-382_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

THE MATCH VIDEO:

Next league match is a derby in Dortmund. Unfortunately most of our players are depleted from EL and International Friendly Matched with their Nationals..

First serious test for HSV was successful 100%.

Visiting Spain for the match against Villarreal,1st day of Europa League. A very mental chess battle against the Yellow Submarine.

We were lucky enough and our defense withstanded the first wave of attacks.

In a typical Rocky Balboa move, once we endured the pummel, we struck back, not crazy staff, some cobra hits.

Galeno opening the score in 59':

View attachment 145527

Villarreal responded with CPU counter goal, minute 71' by Carlos Bacca..
View attachment 145528

Finally we had the calm mind to score one more for the golden +3pts. Our Capitano Giuliano, minute 86'..Cheesy goal, but souch value in that moment!!
View attachment 145529
Final score VCF 1-2 HSV
View attachment 145530
AC Milan did also their part, and here is the group after 1st day.
View attachment 145531

THE MATCH VIDEO:

Next league match is a derby in Dortmund. Unfortunately most of our players are depleted from EL and International Friendly Matched with their Nationals..
Brilliant result.
Just rest the team Vs BVB ,think having European succes is quite important ,but at the same balancing it with a good result in the league so you can play Europe next year again is tough.

Is your Bundesliga the PEU league?
Which means one team to the CL and one qualifying?

Brilliant result.
Just rest the team Vs BVB ,think having European succes is quite important ,but at the same balancing it with a good result in the league so you can play Europe next year again is tough.

Is your Bundesliga the PEU league?
Which means one team to the CL and one qualifying?
Oh the midweek EL battles and the accumulated fatigue,combined with some shite form arrows, is the worst thing by now. Add to this the obnoxious roster building,that will fix in coming windows, and you have a complete picture.

Tsygankov being the only Left Footed, so it is him or nothing, next option is Jota Pelleteiro, but he is a regen with very low overall, he will need 2-3 seasons to be relative.

Then, just noticed Giuliano is the only teamrole player i have by now. When he plays as Captain, out TS is near 90's. In the games he is absent, TS falls to 68.

My other long term bet, and left-footed Kostic, is a TeamPlayer level.3 and i expect to evolve to either Smartplayer or Playmaker,but time passed and he stills stays to the same team role.

As for the League ,it is over PEU, correct, 1st CL, 2nd CL play-offs.

Oh the midweek EL battles and the accumulated fatigue,combined with some shite form arrows, is the worst thing by now. Add to this the obnoxious roster building,that will fix in coming windows, and you have a complete picture.

Tsygankov being the only Left Footed, so it is him or nothing, next option is Jota Pelleteiro, but he is a regen with very low overall, he will need 2-3 seasons to be relative.

Then, just noticed Giuliano is the only teamrole player i have by now. When he plays as Captain, out TS is near 90's. In the games he is absent, TS falls to 68.

My other long term bet, and left-footed Kostic, is a TeamPlayer level.3 and i expect to evolve to either Smartplayer or Playmaker,but time passed and he stills stays to the same team role.

As for the League ,it is over PEU, correct, 1st CL, 2nd CL play-offs.
I saw that I have plenty of left footers ,which feels pretty good when it comes to set pieces.
I've scored a lot of goals from corners this and last season when I decided to take all corners with driven passes (left stick up ) instead of the normal ones

Haven't played all wknd but will play some tonight ,the itch is back

Been off this game for 3-4 days and it's weird how rusty you get quickly.
Anyway Milan at home.
My youngster Ollikainen got his first goal from a rebound off Milans GK (P Reina...).
5548d826-c5ac-4a09-86b1-764c60c1b4dc.jpg
Then in the 2nd half Milan got a free kick and Calhanoglu (need to edit rosters) smashed it in for 1-1.
75th minute a through ball to Rebic and 2-1 Milan.
Kinda felt this would be it ,but got lucky off a bad pass in Milans defence and made it 2-2.
535d4659-6022-4817-bf06-eeb8625c866e.jpg
Probably fair result in the end.
Only 12 games in so far so it's very tight in the top 5
311f0afa-adc1-4a96-a225-623d6adf6f04.jpg

Next up Udinese away before Barcelona away in the CL

Biggest concern is that Milan/Udinese/Barcelona are all played within 7 days.

Udinese v Salernitana was weird.
They started really good ,had to back down a lot ,but late first half I just played through their team time after time.
Kept pressing them in the second and the end result was 5-2.
Weird but fun.
ce89c590-2260-45e5-97e0-851684a3a948.jpg

Champions League away to Barcelona.
Loved this game ,love the challenge , doesn't feel like the CPU needs cheating here.
I missed a few great chances but defended really well too ,ended up with a 1-0 loss to a really good Barcelona.
Great fun
dc07276f-2072-40fe-acf1-ead9168d07c0.jpg

With one game left of my CL group stage the table is insane , everyone can go through ,but everyone can get knocked out as well.
My objective is the third place going in to the tournament getting a playoff spot in the EL.
But right now ,hoping for a spot in the CL playoff instead.
cad90f8c-45ee-4eb5-82f1-d4776ecbd705.jpg

Genoa at home.
This game was frustrating as hell for 80 minutes
No matter how I tried I couldn't get the ball in the net.
Blocked/post/crossbar/clearing it from the goal line/insane saves.
Nothing!
Until the 80th minute when I finally scored ,and doubled that a few minutes later making the final result 2-0.
Stats proves how defensive Genoa was.
3032197c-3d10-4858-ad71-0f20b39b8515~2.jpg

Next game is Torino away ,probably tougher than I'm expecting but after playing top teams (both Serie A and CL) for 8/10 last ones ,feels like a can relax and rotate a bit.

Udinese v Salernitana was weird.
They started really good ,had to back down a lot ,but late first half I just played through their team time after time.
Kept pressing them in the second and the end result was 5-2.
Weird but fun.
View attachment 145811

Champions League away to Barcelona.
Loved this game ,love the challenge , doesn't feel like the CPU needs cheating here.
I missed a few great chances but defended really well too ,ended up with a 1-0 loss to a really good Barcelona.
Great fun
View attachment 145812

With one game left of my CL group stage the table is insane , everyone can go through ,but everyone can get knocked out as well.
My objective is the third place going in to the tournament getting a playoff spot in the EL.
But right now ,hoping for a spot in the CL playoff instead.
View attachment 145813

Genoa at home.
This game was frustrating as hell for 80 minutes
No matter how I tried I couldn't get the ball in the net.
Blocked/post/crossbar/clearing it from the goal line/insane saves.
Nothing!
Until the 80th minute when I finally scored ,and doubled that a few minutes later making the final result 2-0.
Stats proves how defensive Genoa was.
View attachment 145814

Next game is Torino away ,probably tougher than I'm expecting but after playing top teams (both Serie A and CL) for 8/10 last ones ,feels like a can relax and rotate a bit.
Really tough CL group, can't recall the last time i saw such a group, everything open till the last day.

GOING ON with HSV... As usual at this point, very unstable and inconsistent in our League games, very solid to our European nights....

Matchday 2 of the Europa League, we hosted the match against Vitoria Setubal. Must win match, and so we did...
ELMD2.jpg

HSV - VITORIA SETUBAL

Matchday 3 of Europa League, we host the group favori, AC MILAN. The Rossoneri were tough enough, but a team effort resulting to a goal by Galeno and a nice personal move by Boadu, were enough to seal the 3/3 wins in the group.
ELmd.3.jpg

HSV - AC MILAN

Although the schedule was in our advantage, having the 2 of 3 games in Volksparkstadion, we did the job to 100%. Now 3 more points needed to seal our presence to Knock Out stage.

The Group Stage after the 1st round:

ELmd3.jpg

GOING ON with HSV... As usual at this point, very unstable and inconsistent in our League games, very solid to our European nights....

Matchday 2 of the Europa League, we hosted the match against Vitoria Setubal. Must win match, and so we did...
View attachment 145922

HSV - VITORIA SETUBAL

Matchday 3 of Europa League, we host the group favori, AC MILAN. The Rossoneri were tough enough, but a team effort resulting to a goal by Galeno and a nice personal move by Boadu, were enough to seal the 3/3 wins in the group.
View attachment 145923

HSV - AC MILAN

Although the schedule was in our advantage, having the 2 of 3 games in Volksparkstadion, we did the job to 100%. Now 3 more points needed to seal our presence to Knock Out stage.

The Group Stage after the 1st round:

View attachment 145924
You're killing it in EL ,pretty damn good run in Europe so far.
Congrats ,you'll most likely sweep that group buddy

You're killing it in EL ,pretty damn good run in Europe so far.
Congrats ,you'll most likely sweep that group buddy
In the League is the place were we are still crap. After 7 matchadays, 3W-2D-2L. Still loosing to German Clubs, and this time lost to Palermo, where they achieved their very first official win for this season, in the match against us. We tend to make happy, such teams that ignore wins! :D

Additionally we lost again in our first Cup Match. It must be a curse by now.

What both games had in common? A Superman GK, especially in Palermo's case, since he was a very low rated GK, it produced some very ugly GK-save animation, as he lacked the reflexes and saving stats needed, so he was more like a chess-pawn, placed in a spot just to bounce the ball to his mass. Also, especially in the match against Schalke, i could not connect even a single uncontested short pass. When i can't outrun, or dribble, then short passing is my last resort. If i can't even make short passes, then i am really screwed.

Last edited:
In the League is the place were we are still crap. After 7 matchadays, 3W-2D-2L. Still loosing to German Clubs, and this time lost to Palermo, where they achieved their very first official win for this season, in the match against us. We tend to make happy, such teams that ignore wins! :D

Additionally we lost again in our first Cup Match. It must be a curse by now.

What both games had in common? A Superman GK, especially in Palermo's case, since he was a very low rated GK, it produced some very ugly GK-save animation, as he lacked the reflexes and saving stats needed, so he was more like a pawned, placed in a spot just to bounce the ball to his mass. Also, especially in the match against Schalke, i could not connect even a single uncontestedshort pass. When i can't outrun, or dribble, then short passing is my last resort. If i can't even make short passes, then i am really screwed.
Ha ha ,i get the feeling ,when everything is against you.
I've been lucky so far coming away with wins where I've missed 10-15 shots ,or when the CPU is in hypermode.

@slamsoze I also find that cup games often plays a bit different , having a tough time winning there.
One thing I do when struggling is to play opposite to my tactics ,if I have attack down the wings as a tactic I play central instead ,even if my tactics in the menu are "down the wings".
And i try to mix that a lot ,lately Lass Diarra have been an excellent playmaker from the middle
Edit: i just watched your cup loss ,that's not much left to do when the CPU packs the Def like that and CPU screwing you on passing etc.
Next year @slamsoze !

Last edited:
I had Torino for a mid week game ,always a tough team that plays really tight def ,was extremely hard to break down ,but got away with a 1-0 win.
ee1919cf-22b6-4bf3-88b5-915003affbf7.jpg
Icing on the cake was Paintsil little "you want mustard with that pal?" move.

Then we had Empoli ,easy game?
Nope they played a very tight counter attacking football being very sharp up front, I had to work really hard for this win ,also playing with a reserve team (a good one) made it tough.
But made it out with all three points.
1bb2bb61-7935-4ec9-aa95-87d47b46289c.jpg

Then we had the final group stage game in the CL Vs Olympique Lyon.
This game had it all ,loads of chances both ways ,but I came out on top with a 1-0 win.
So happy I skipped menus etc and forgot to screenshot it.
But here the final table (bye bye City)
05c1e52b-f1b6-44dc-ad6c-d538f434966b.jpg i obviously got Liverpool for my next opponent..yeahhh!.

Moving on in the league.
Fiorentina at home.
This game ,no question who was winning.
I controlled the game from the kickoff ,they had a goal scored late 2nd half but not even close to ruin my day.
507275d1-ecd3-414d-9d2f-b636cdc3bcdd.jpg

With some luck in other teams results we've pulled away from both Juventus and Inter behind us ,but as tight as it is ,one or two slips and they're catching us.
a3458653-ea1a-4582-b39b-5bd964bc07e4.jpg

This game was a tough and weird one.

Chievo away.
I'm on a roll right now ,winning most games I play.
Started off with a early goal in the 10th minute ,and kept peppering them for another 20 min or so ,they hardly got out of their own box ,plus I had two goals disallowed for offside.

Then out of the blue ,a counterattack ,their first, 1-1!
5 min låter ,in the 47th they make it 2-1.
Curtains!

I had to regroup for 2nd half ,and decided to go more offensive ,keep pressure and possession up.
2-2 came in the 61st min.
Then a corner in the 70th minute made it 3-2 me.
I saw the game off by scoring 4-2 on a break just before the end.
Great game ,bit pissed off I conceded twice ,but strong turnaround winning it with 3 straight goals.
Next up Inter at home.
d72d44e0-61c1-4511-a7d8-7e6fb1c41e5c.jpg

Tough away coming up.
Inter away.
Decent start ,had a few chances from corners but not anything 100%.
Then after some mixups in their penalty area I banged in a well deserved goal.
Inter replied 15 minutes later ending the half 1-1.

2nd half opened with me scoring on a corner.
Felt quite good after that ,then Inter turned up the heat making both 2-2 then 3-2.
Both brilliant attacks making my defense losing formation completely.
Late in to the game when I tried to attack they just blew past my defenders and made it 4-2.
Not much to say or do about that ,4 goals conceded was really bad ,but onwards to the next game.
fc35aa99-f13e-4a57-ae20-7f860128709a.jpg

Another away game Vs Parma.
They shocked me by slotting in a rebound from a corner making it 1-0
The rest of the game i just plugged away with crosses/shots/corners and short play resulting in both 1-1 then 2-1 quite quickly.
Late into it I pushed even harder scoring two more goals.
Final result 4-1 and a good bounce back from the Inter game.
14a22192-c6f7-41ab-9ebb-7b6d11c75fd7.jpg

I've been lucky with the other results the past two games making the gap grow a bit more between me and 2nd place.
c701eb56-5171-4db9-8f38-e850474d7dbc.jpg

Lazio home and away in the third round of the cup ,then a few easier games coming up before me hitting a 8-10 game streak Vs top teams

Coppa Italia 3rd round game 1.
Lazio V Salernitana

Brilliant game for us ,we scored early on and could sit back and defend quite comfortably ,Lazio got a goal in the 71st minuste ,and even a draw would do it for us ,but with 4 minutes left we made it 2-1.
Amazing result for us ,and we should be able to defend that at home right?
6d9f2f7b-f62d-4a6a-82a2-8d656dc7b06b.jpg

Coppa Italia Round 3 game 2.

With a 2-1 lead we started pretty defensively and controlled most of what happened on the pitch.
Going in to the last 7-8 minutes of the half ,Lazio didn't create much.
But 37th minute and Immobile had other plans ,from outside the box and 1-0 Lazio.

We decided to try and see the half out ,but a bad bounce in midfield let Louis Alberto to set up a through ball to Immobile who curled in 2-0.
What a letdown and such a morale breaker.

Started off 2nd half a bit more offensively ,because now I needed goals ,I was trailing 3-2.
With some lucky bounces on a corner we made it 1-2!
Even score ,3-3!
Now with 30-35 min to go ,should I back home and wait for extra time or attack?

Then this happened from the 69th minute and forward.
Unbelievable.

Time for the weekly update...This time PES 2020 stays a little bit behind, action in PES 2021 ML, the definitive edition, the current reboot with Brewers. I am hoping to do a lot seasons in this save, hopefully more than 10+...

Before i collect the content needed, a little warm up with a goal. :)

Let's meet the new Brewers. This time the squad was built we realistic terms, mostly young loans and free agents from UK.

First comes first, our team is rated with 2,5* , making us one of the bottom 8 weakest teams of the league table
V2B6NuB.jpg

Despite this, our season objective is to finish top-8. Of course the secret-objective is to promote, either top-2, or by play-offs, positions 3~6.

As said from the "previous series" finale, we are allowed to make only 3 transfers based on our old roster, that led us to Premier League last time. I changed a little bit this, due to current circumstances, and the new Brewers squad had only 2 players from the "Old Generation", capitano David Silva and young Colombian striker Ricardo Marquez.

From our new notable transfers, we signed the BEST WINGER in PES 2020/2021 , an other Colombian Orlando Berrio

JTld7sz.jpg

And the Favourite players of this starting save are those below:
Qkygztz.jpg

Notable references:

Isaiah "Izzy" Brown , an ML talented youth, that never did the break through IRL

J. Bearne , Liverpool youth, aquired as a loaned player.

H. Massengo , french youth from Bristol, ex-AS MONACO player

Ibrahim Sissoko, ex-Panathinaikos (season 2012-2013) player, very talented, never signed for some reason, his career was more 1 step forward, 2 steps back, time to reddem himself.

Danilo Doekhi , type of exploit players, very decent defender, solid, young, with potential, due to bugged ML database from transfermarkt, he constantly costs below 2mil €!!! A must-buy-defender for every low profile project.

J. Rasmussen, another good young defender, he was introduced to me through my HSV save in 2020, and now i buy him back-to-back. Still low cost without skyrocketing price.

Last but not least, Odjidja-Ofoe, our vice-captain, bought due to his teamrole, to replace David Silva , when he can't compete or needs some rest.

From the notable free agents: BEN WATSON: , 35 years old Free Agent, British guy, orchestrator, giving the mentalily needed with his experince in the midfield. Basically he was Anchorman, i converted him to Orchestrator..

And thats our starting XI for this part of the season, only change, i now use Luke STEELE as my main GK, and DOEKHI & MASSENGO who was not aquired when i took the screenshot! :)

PFqUNQ2.jpg

Our rest squad, specifically RB-LB position are occupied by Free Agents from the UK.

And...back to action...

1st matchday of Championship

BREWERS vs Sheffield United
WwfLJTa.jpg

Great start! Nice performance by Berrio, a beautifull goal by ol'pal Watson...As the old Greek saying goes : "Beginning is the half of everything"

Matchday.2

My good ol'friends, TRANMERE ROVERS - BURTON ALBION
RWgUEUT.jpg

Marquez started scoring , and this is very optimistic for the future. Nothing more, nothing less, we love Tranemere, we respect Tranmere, and we hope, when we need OTHER MATCHES RESULTS combination, Tranmere will be there to cut the points from our hunters!

Next FA CUP match, 1st Round, a shitty BRISTOL CITY team, coming from the bottom of EFL table. Under normal circumstances i would play by bad fate, another cup , another elimination. But this time i will blame myself. I scored first in 40', then decided to soft-lock the match, and keep the 1-0 until game ends.

For some reason that time in real life, MY WIFE!!!! decided it was the appropriate time to discuss something that we would disagree either way. Talking to wife or mom (in the old days) was never a good idea, when the match need some extra focus....So final result was, the WORLD CLASS striker of BRISTOL, Nakhi Wells , scored a hat-trick, and the cup experience ended too early for another time! :(

QlqMbbJ.jpg

Next match for EFL, matchday.3, a goallees draw against Blackburn Rovers. Could be ONLY worse, so we took the Fernando Santos path "if you can't win, just don't loose!" .... So we keep only the 1 point from this match.
Iv0gtfI.jpg

Final match, of this first set of 5 matches, a really crucial match, against AFC Bournemouth, them and Fulham being the most powerfull teams of the Championship..Bournemouth is a team that traditionally stands as a bad nightmare for me, from their very first appearence in PES games.

We were visiting their homeground..The game went unexpectedly good for us. Great performance, stable performance, endured the dangerus moment. FINAL RESULT: 0-3 ! Every good boy of us shined in the match!
kNylfkU.jpg

After 4 matchdays the League Table is this:
x2rfkMP.jpg

Of course, it is too early and very few matches, to extract safe results. What we keep until now, our Defense Performance. In 4 matches we conceded only once! Very solid Defensive line, if you take in mind that our GK is a 36yo declining Luke Steele (ex_Panathinaikos too , season 2014-2015 :) ) , and our Sidebacks are 2 low-rated English players..

If we keep this Defensive Performance, we have no fear for anything... Also how refreshing this game is when you play with a well-tuned low rated team, below 3*.... This game has real issues when you use a team over 3*~3,5* rating. :)

P.S.: Bristol City has gotten under my radar now. They really pissed me off, and they're not even in the top-16 teams of the table. I will wait for my revenge in our League match.... I hope we won't mess thing around against them (that's what usually happens in those cases :D )

Last edited:
"we need to talk" (every girlfriend/wife ) superpower!
So how does it feel to be back with The brewers then?

Looks like the cup is your kryptonite? (superpower reference)
Really good league start though ,I think I like keeping a clean sheet more than scoring lots of goals.

Promotion/promotion being the (secret) goal this season?

"we need to talk" (every girlfriend/wife ) superpower!
So how does it feel to be back with The brewers then?

Looks like the cup is your kryptonite? (superpower reference)
Really good league start though ,I think I like keeping a clean sheet more than scoring lots of goals.

Promotion/promotion being the (secret) goal this season?
I really do not know this Cup situation. I start missing my days in Paris FC, when in French final i slaugtered ASSE, similar way with your match against Lazio, and my Spanish Cup run with Extremadura, where i was/am? in the semi-final against Barcelona. This is from an old save of mine in PES 2020 though.

Don't honestly know...Let's see next season :)

So on the present, yes it is really refreshing, and now given the roster that is pretty weak, semi-realistic as far as PES allows, i think there is a stronger bond between me and my players, everything feels more of an acomplishement, while i real terms, it is more obstacles for myself.

Promotion, especially now that we did not got far in Cup, in an one-way road. A lot of luck will be needed, and since the team is not an one-use-only roster, i could still survive if not promote, but for the shake of god, i cannot stand this 46 games league schedule, it is exhausting to repeat it for another season.

But i will repeat, since my team is supposed to be a rookie in EFL, i could get away as pure realism, to not promote season one!

Also there are "enemies of the week" waiting for me in 1st Division. Arsenal and Leeds in EPL, rivals of coach Carlos Tanaka, for dishonnoring me and our recent "enemy of the week" in the current division, Bristol City, who i hope i can win with a big difference, to pay my respects for the awfull Cup match. ;)

I really do not know this Cup situation. I start missing my days in Paris FC, when in French final i slaugtered ASSE, similar way with your match against Lazio, and my Spanish Cup run with Extremadura, where i was/am? in the semi-final against Barcelona. This is from an old save of mine in PES 2020 though.

Don't honestly know...Let's see next season :)

So on the present, yes it is really refreshing, and now given the roster that is pretty weak, semi-realistic as far as PES allows, i think there is a stronger bond between me and my players, everything feels more of an acomplishement, while i real terms, it is more obstacles for myself.

Promotion, especially now that we did not got far in Cup, in an one-way road. A lot of luck will be needed, and since the team is not an one-use-only roster, i could still survive if not promote, but for the shake of god, i cannot stand this 46 games league schedule, it is exhausting to repeat it for another season.

But i will repeat, since my team is supposed to be a rookie in EFL, i could get away as pure realism, to not promote season one!

Also there are "enemies of the week" waiting for me in 1st Division. Arsenal and Leeds in EPL, rivals of coach Carlos Tanaka, for dishonnoring me and our recent "enemy of the week" in the current division, Bristol City, who i hope i can win with a big difference, to pay my respects for the awfull Cup match. ;)
Payback is always nice:)
Building a squad from a small budget/team is so much fun ,even though I'm looking at the big guns after this season ,it's been fun looking at players you normally won't

And...back to action...

1st matchday of Championship

BREWERS vs Sheffield United
WwfLJTa.jpg

Great start! Nice performance by Berrio, a beautifull goal by ol'pal Watson...As the old Greek saying goes : "Beginning is the half of everything"

Matchday.2

My good ol'friends, TRANMERE ROVERS - BURTON ALBION
RWgUEUT.jpg

Marquez started scoring , and this is very optimistic for the future. Nothing more, nothing less, we love Tranemere, we respect Tranmere, and we hope, when we need OTHER MATCHES RESULTS combination, Tranmere will be there to cut the points from our hunters!

Typical Tranmere.

That's their old badge, by the way! :D

The Salernitana train keeps rolling.
Salernitana V Bologna
This win wasn't as secure as I'd wanted ,very tough team to play ,slow build up lots of possession ,but in the end 1-0 me.
1e5ceb6e-0f4f-4c13-a4de-1bf4f46e6c98.jpg

Then a trip to sunny Rome and a tough but fantastic game Vs AS Roma.
Captain and starting today was capitani grande ,Daniele De Rossi.
Standing ovation even though he played for the visiting Salernitana.
The only real threat this game for me was Edin Dzeko ,i had both my CB and De Rossi watching him all game long.

With a very creative attacking game Roma had their hands full trying to defend my 3 strikers.
Went both 1 and 2-0 nil up first half before securing the game late 2nd half with a curled finish by RW Becker.
3-1 and a great day for the team.
8e4acc7d-0e4e-437f-876e-5a01e98f7bb5.jpg

I've had massive luck with the results involving teams just below me the past few games , Inter/Milan/Roma/Juventus have all bottled it.
I'm 12 pts clear at the top after 22 games.
de1eaa17-e17d-4c5e-8908-b241d20cb7b9.jpg

Next two games is SPAL at home and Sampdoria away.

Typical Tranmere.

That's their old badge, by the way! :D
Hhahahha....with much love Chris,( i noticed the other day that they/you changed Badge), but for some reason I can't "feel" the new logo.

It looks like flower-dragons in the edges. Or a dragon with flowers instead of mustache. What's the reason behind the change? And why red-yellow pallete? Aren't the main colours white and blue???
Screenshot_2022-02-19-19-57-17-183_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Hhahahha....with much love Chris,( i noticed the other day that they/you changed Badge), but for some reason I can't "feel" the new logo.

It looks like flower-dragons in the edges. Whats the reason behind the change? And why red-yellow pallete? Aren't the main colours white and blue???
View attachment 146823
It's their original badge (sort of, we've had a few) - based on the crest of Birkenhead (where the club are based), hence the ship at the top representing the docks etc.

I didn't like it at first but now I've seen it on the white kit and the white water bottles in the club shop (and on the white water bottles in FIFA 22 funnily enough), it's really grown on me!

The blue and white one was a redesign from 1997.

No match for my boys taking on SPAL at home.
One thing ,I played this on -1 game speed.
Everything was different ,CPU played differently ,took more bad tackles ,my wingers could outrun their winger by making a quick dribble then sprint ,have t really seen that on 0 game speed.
Plus shooting ,way different ,you have to go higher on the powerboat for elevation.
Really liked it.
e076571e-7676-46e3-ba67-f9c96a5c90a3.jpg
Sampdoria next.

No match for my boys taking on SPAL at home.
One thing ,I played this on -1 game speed.
Everything was different ,CPU played differently ,took more bad tackles ,my wingers could outrun their winger by making a quick dribble then sprint ,have t really seen that on 0 game speed.
Plus shooting ,way different ,you have to go higher on the powerboat for elevation.
Really liked it.
View attachment 146877
Sampdoria next.
Very dominant team. Given the +12? in the table, i really don't know what dissaster must happen to miss this title. I think it is safe to say, you are the champions by now.

What about the CL knock-out? As i am a little bit lost now, hence the every scoreboard=purple....

Are we heading for a triple crown?

Very dominant team. Given the +12? in the table, i really don't know what dissaster must happen to miss this title. I think it is safe to say, you are the champions by now.

What about the CL knock-out? As i am a little bit lost now, hence the every scoreboard=purple....

Are we heading for a triple crown?
I go in to a period of sunday-wedneday-sunday games soon ,playing Napoli/juve/Milan/Lazio/Inter plus Liverpool twice (CL) and Juventus x2 in the cup
If I go out of that with not too many lost points ,I'll probably head for the title ,but it can all be lost there to.
But very exciting.
Decided it's my final season too.
Got a big decision on where to play next season ,Roma/Milan (get them back to glory) or somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom