The Retro-PES Corner

I've been watching some PES 2017 PC videos and it runs smooth as butter with some people but for me it runs like shit. Any suggestions? I can play most AAA titles at 60 FPS no problem.

I've been watching some PES 2017 PC videos and it runs smooth as butter with some people but for me it runs like shit. Any suggestions? I can play most AAA titles at 60 FPS no problem.

similar situtation here.

pes 2014, for example, runs perfect on my rig, but pes 2017 tends to stutter often.

Does PES 2017 and 2014 detect your dedicated graphics card? Because I've noticed that in PES 2013 and earlier, Windows 10 doesn't detect the newer graphics card and you have to use kitserver to enforce high graphics..

Part of me has wished that, with the death of PES, an older game was decided upon as a base to update again and again rather than the latest/last version, and that game was PES 2017. It's a shame it doesn't get as much love from the modding community (or does but is often behind pages and pages of dodgy ads)

Thanks for your opinions guys! Yes, I think PES 5 is more simulation while PES 6 is more arcade. But the differences don't stop at that, like you guys have written. One thing I've noticed though is that the fun factor in 5 and 6 is really high, and that's probably why they remain so popular. These two installments might not have the crisp realistic animations of modern games, but there's just something about them that makes them so damn fun, haha.. I don't know if it's the ball physics, the pacing, the passing, the retro look and feel, whatever it is, it adds up to a very entertaining experience. It's just pure fun. Oh, and I absolutely love the wide camera in PES 6, it looks really cool.

Also, I am amazed at the detail of the modding. I was playing a Nigeria vs South Korea match I believe it was on PES 5 original season, and you could hear African percussion in the background. :LOL: The level of dedication of the modders is awesome. :TU:

One small qualm I do have though with Master League is that you are forced to start in an 8 team second division, at least in 6. (Haven´t tried to start ML in PES 5 yet, still patch hunting). But it's a very minor point. One thing I do want to ask though is how to edit these second divisions? I've seen some retro PES youtubers who start in edited 2nd divisions with correct teams, that'd be cool to learn how to do.

Thanks for your opinions guys! Yes, I think PES 5 is more simulation while PES 6 is more arcade. But the differences don't stop at that, like you guys have written. One thing I've noticed though is that the fun factor in 5 and 6 is really high, and that's probably why they remain so popular. These two installments might not have the crisp realistic animations of modern games, but there's just something about them that makes them so damn fun, haha.. I don't know if it's the ball physics, the pacing, the passing, the retro look and feel, whatever it is, it adds up to a very entertaining experience. It's just pure fun. Oh, and I absolutely love the wide camera in PES 6, it looks really cool.

Also, I am amazed at the detail of the modding. I was playing a Nigeria vs South Korea match I believe it was on PES 5 original season, and you could hear African percussion in the background. :LOL: The level of dedication of the modders is awesome. :TU:

One small qualm I do have though with Master League is that you are forced to start in an 8 team second division, at least in 6. (Haven´t tried to start ML in PES 5 yet, still patch hunting). But it's a very minor point. One thing I do want to ask though is how to edit these second divisions? I've seen some retro PES youtubers who start in edited 2nd divisions with correct teams, that'd be cool to learn how to do.
There is nothing wrong with an 8-team D2 featuring your club playing alongside Dynamo Kiev and Anderlecht etc. PES is a separate reality and a better one. Golden Age PES in particular.

I miss the 8-team Division 2 in ML, as the seasons are so damn long in 'realistic' second tiers in modern day PES (and especially in FIFA). Once promotion is gone and you're out of the Cup, you just want the next season to begin. It would be nice to have the choice of course, but personally, one of my personal quirks with PES is that I don't need it to mimic the real footballing world. It was PES2013 or so before I even used an option file. I used to manually change the team names to their real ones and get on with it, fake kits and all.

I am currently enjoying a FIFA dalliance. A few weeks of FIFA come along once every 4 years or so for me, a bit like the Olympics. FIFA has been decent since FIFA08 and always worth a look, and sometimes more than a look. I'm watching a couple of Career Mode YouTubers, trying to pick up some tips, but they both keep weirdly monologuing about their real-world clubs' hopes this season, while playing on-screen. And I just think: No no no no no. IMO there is no necessary relation between the football games we enjoy and whatever the makeup is of the real footballing world. It's nice if there is one (I love my Virtua Red PES2021 on PC) but if there isn't, making do is easy when it comes to PES5. An average or poor PES edition, now, is lifted up a good few notches by some polish and authenticity. PES2018 isn't my favourite PES but the love and attention on PC that it still gets from its army of fans means I always have it installed and the mods make it more enjoyable.

In the end of course it's personal preference. Give the 8-team D2 a chance and you might end up wanting to mod the modern 20-team D2 out of existence.

Last edited:
Lool, I'm not saying there's something wrong with having an eight team second divison, mate. In fact I think starting in 2nd division is quite fun.:TU: I just wish there was an easier option to edit the league structure, so that all the teams are from the same country. I'm still looking for the solution.

Just one question, as the "thing" already annoyed from 2011 to 2014 : the name over the player.
I already checked if there was a mod with cursors for at least PES 2011 or 2013, and name on the back, you know just for the immersion (and also those big names REALLY annoyed me at the time)

There's a way in game to put cursor on i don't remember which one, but the cursor is acting weirdly, moving like the name in fact.
So my simple question is, i checked it myself everywhere without asking here : is there a mod for that on PES 2011, 2013, or 2014?
As you understood, i didn't found it anywhere. Like if it was impossible to mod or change in fact, you have probably to rebuilt that system and no way to add it like before or after.

Personalty i always hated those big names in bold over players, but i check often on the bar with the name below. It's one of most "detail" stuff that was practically a 20% game break to me, i ain't joking 😅
Now when i replay it it's annoying much less. Still (a lot), but less. But if it's stayed 4 years in 25 years anniversary, there's a reason (people wanted the old stuff back)

Not sure if i understand correct the last part, but when starting the ML, in the league structure screen, if you press :circle: it clears all leagues and you have to set p them manually, the first team you pick is your team (P1) and you can place them where you want. In some PES you have ot unlock ML structure from PES SHOP, but i think PES 6 was unlocked from the beginning.

@vialli82 as for the cursros and nameplates, i think if you go change sides and press :square:you can set cursor to off, number, player number etc. In off IIRC it lets only the blue triangle pointer.

As for the aesthetics, i was always fun of namebars/nameplates during the golden PES games. After i struggled during th PES 2011-2014 era, with no nameplates. The new model after PES 2015, where you can have both the cursor over players head and the nameplate to check better the stamina bar, for me is the best possible (for me personal ofcourse, everone has different taste).

For example in FIFA , after FIFA 16 you can have only one of two, either the nameplates or the cursor overhead. The "gamebreaking" problem i have there is, when i have only the cursor i cannot monitor the dynamic fatigue in stamina bar. When i have only the nameplates, i cannot feel the power gauge of passing and shooting, cause after 10+ years been used since PES 2011, to have the powergauge in the player overlay, i get so unfamiliar with my old play style during PS2 PES games, where my one eye was on the field and my other eye could go for a second to the nameplate to check the powerbar.

Thankfully in FIFA 16 PS4 and in FIFA 2020 Nintendo Switch , you can have the oldschool FIFA style and current PES style, both namebar and cursor power gauge.

I know for many people is anti-realistic to have so many info in the main playing screen, but for me it is vital and really helps me to have as many info as possible. As i said previously, inmmy current age, i cannot check the power gauge for shooting and passing in the low screeen namebars/nameplates during the time i am plaing a match, i lost this ability of my youth!!! TO BE ACCURATE , now i use the namebar to check only the stamina bar, i check the name and the power gauge from the overhead cursor.:P

I know about it mate, it's just that i found tons and tons of mods, but not the "restoring" about arrows over the player's head + bar with name / stamina.
Yes i forgot to mention stamina too, nice remember about it, very important.
Just it seems too hard to "move" under as it's in the very core game (harder to mod so than graphics or even pace, precision etc., it's like redoing a new game).... Or it's just that no one really carried. The first solution is more probable, even if for PES 2015 they (for once) listenned to tons of people wanting the name's bar like before.

I would love to play a PES 2011 with UI for players like all the others PES series, simply.
Just like i said it perturbed me a bit when i played. On PES 2014 if you set the bar, it's weird as it doesn't follow the head of the player : but the whole player "centre of gravity" which is result in very weird movements not static at all from the arrow cursors. Don't remember tried it on PES 2011/13.
Well i don't like letters in the middle of the pitch while playing. People didn't i think (i remove that option for the opponent, at least is doable, but on VS it's ugly to watch)

On Fifa just to say the name is smaller, appears and disappears (less annoying but still). But well, never really checked that much, after some games when i think about it, i remove it and basta.

Yes, before PES 2011 there was a bar of stamina too i'm pretty sure, but yes it's the best possible to me. The cleaner, no need to change stuffs that doesn't needs it. That's the problem with that time / And not only for that. Changing for the way of having the illusion of something different (and i don't even talk about button configuration for NO reason).....
Different, but not better (often worst in fact at 95% except for some games more "underground" like From Software does, or Super AAA games) the more logic idea, as simple as it is, doesn't need a change. Point.

Last edited:
I know about it mate, it's just that i found tons and tons of mods, but not the "restoring" about arrows over the player's head + bar with name / stamina.
Yes i forgot to mention stamina too, nice remember about it, very important.
Just it seems too hard to "move" under as it's in the very core game (harder to mod so than graphics or even pace, precision etc., it's like redoing a new game).... Or it's just that no one really carried. The first solution is more probable, even if for PES 2015 they (for once) listenned to tons of people wanting the name's bar like before.

I would love to play a PES 2011 with UI for players like all the others PES series, simply.
Just like i said it perturbed me a bit when i played. On PES 2014 if you set the bar, it's weird as it doesn't follow the head of the player : but the whole player "centre of gravity" which is result in very weird movements not static at all from the arrow cursors. Don't remember tried it on PES 2011/13.
Well i don't like letters in the middle of the pitch while playing. People didn't i think (i remove that option for the opponent, at least is doable, but on VS it's ugly to watch)

On Fifa just to say the name is smaller, appears and disappears (less annoying but still). But well, never really checked that much, after some games when i think about it, i remove it and basta.

Yes, before PES 2011 there was a bar of stamina too i'm pretty sure, but yes it's the best possible to me. The cleaner, no need to change stuffs that doesn't needs it. That's the problem with that time / And not only for that. Changing for the way of having the illusion of something different (and i don't even talk about button configuration for NO reason).....
Different, but not better (often worst in fact at 95% except for some games more "underground" like From Software does, or Super AAA games) the more logic idea, as simple as it is, doesn't need a change. Point.
I have a similar problem with cursor in PES 2017 but only in PC, not in my PS4 game. In my camera, pitch side 0-3-0, when the game is in the upper part of the screen, far side of the field, the cursor goes low clipping inside players model, resulting that i cannot see the ball, as the white letters of the cursor name are been mixed with the ball and the white side line.

After i did some tests, i noticed that with some cameras like wide, it does not happen and the cursor never moves, staying always on position. In PES 2014 have not noticed something similar, maybe it varies to the game version , oir a bud that was fixed with the last datapack or the camera settings, everything could be possible!

I was on the other thread writing, the PES 2017 issue should probably be caused by a "change" of cursor graphics. Some stuffs like that can fuck off a bit the whole system.

For PES 2017....It is a bad optimized game...I recommended you to play with resolution 1280x720 and medium (medium end pcs) or low (low end pcs)....
It will run just fine...It was difficult to play on high graphics because it was a bad optimized game but its medium and low graphics arent bad...i am playing on 1280x720/medium graphics and it s like i am playing on high graphics... i had lags too on high graphics but i searched the internet and i found that the game is running fine on 1280x720 and medium...

The other bad with PES 2017 is that the editing tools and the patches are buggy as hell...but its ingame editor is nice if you have the talent you can make real faces with ingame editor...

If someone editor can unlock the settings of Master League and League for disable the divisions 2 it will be good...And if someone 3d editor could change the kit's editmode models for add full screen textures because if we add the textures for front, back, right and left sleeves etc they arent fullkit...

For PES 2017....It is a bad optimized game...I recommended you to play with resolution 1280x720 and medium (medium end pcs) or low (low end pcs)....
It will run just fine...It was difficult to play on high graphics because it was a bad optimized game but its medium and low graphics arent bad...i am playing on 1280x720/medium graphics and it s like i am playing on high graphics... i had lags too on high graphics but i searched the internet and i found that the game is running fine on 1280x720 and medium...

The other bad with PES 2017 is that the editing tools and the patches are buggy as hell...but its ingame editor is nice if you have the talent you can make real faces with ingame editor...

If someone editor can unlock the settings of Master League and League for disable the divisions 2 it will be good...And if someone 3d editor could change the kit's editmode models for add full screen textures because if we add the textures for front, back, right and left sleeves etc they arent fullkit...
yeah, something is wrong there. i remember, when the was released back in 2016, i still had my old monitor with 1280x1024 resolution and the game ran perfect on max settings.

few years after, i got new 1920x1080 (full hd) monitor and i get random stutters, while pes 2014 still runs smooth as butter on max settings.

the problem is i'm not used to lower graphics on sports games or to play them bellow native resolution of my monitor, so i decided to stop playing pes 2017.

All I know is the Wolf Evolution patch.

I have installed the patch regarding PES 4 version and I can see that's better than WEndetta 2.1, but I have one question in this regard. There is a way to turn off the Champions League intro music? I mean it starts all the time in all the intro cutscenes before matches even if those are friendlies, leagues or national team matches. Pretty weird to hear it all the time without context, also I don't want to turn off those cutscenes... If you or somebody can give me a hint, will be much appreciated...

I have installed the patch regarding PES 4 version and I can see that's better than WEndetta 2.1, but I have one question in this regard. There is a way to turn off the Champions League intro music? I mean it starts all the time in all the intro cutscenes before matches even if those are friendlies, leagues or national team matches. Pretty weird to hear it all the time without context, also I don't want to turn off those cutscenes... If you or somebody can give me a hint, will be much appreciated...
I used to love it back then, but i understand what you mean. I think the creator himself is this @TheWolf , if am not mistaken, he is the most appropriate, to advise on this. ;)

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions:

1. Are any of you familiar with a good South American patch (focused on leagues) for PES 5?

2. I downloaded a patch for PES 6 called PES America, however I would like to revert to the original Spanish commentary, not the commentary created for the patch.. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks a lot bros. :TU:

PES América Revolución patch right? Man, great memories from that patch. I helped with some faces which I'm not proud of, and some editing of the Option File.

I played it again after so many years a few months ago, I appreciate the amount of work done but some things don't hold up well. I guess it's because of the limitations of its time, good quality pictures from the players (it was a nightmare to get decent photos from limited options of Uruguayan players), and because many of the people from that time were beginners (myself included).

Still, I have fond memories from the PES América community and its forum, good people involved who wanted their leagues represented in such a great game.

Sorry for not answering the question, just got hit by nostalgia. If I remember correctly, when I installed the patch recently I played with the original commentary since I think it only affected chants and soundtrack. Maybe I did something wrong while installing? I could try downloading and installing the patch again to see if it happens again.

I used to love it back then, but i understand what you mean. I think the creator himself is this @TheWolf , if am not mistaken, he is the most appropriate, to advise on this. ;)

Thanks for the info. Didn't knew that @TheWolf was the creator. I was thinking his nick was just a coincidence, knowing that I can't find an official post with the patch. Hope he'll give me some hints on how to disable the Ch. League song when I'm not into the matches of Ch. League.

Nah, not true. I play it full hd 1920x1080 high settings, no stutters, lag or whatsoever, still playing to this day.

Well, for patches... I agree it's a bit buggy especially when you add tattoo mod to the game, but hey.. pes 2016 is buggy too.

I have begun playing PES 2011 again with a completely new Master League savefile. It was a hard decision, as I had grown quite fond of my team!

A little bit of background info: I originally started my previous save as a way to accumulate enough PES-points to unlock Classic Teams and players on a different account than my "primary" PS3-account. I did this because I had (and still have!) a dream of creating a bunch of Classic National Teams for use in Exhibition Match. But once I began replacing the fake teams and players with classic ones, the illusion in my original save started to crack and I knew the editing would eventually ruin the feel of it... and to my horror, I realized I can't load the save through the game on my primary PS3-account.

So I decided to make the most of it and start over, this time playing the game on my primary PS3-account.

It's a little weird that this game somehow gives me experiences I can't really get with PES 2021. Don't get me wrong: I am not out to bash the latest chapter in the series. It has its own charm, and I see things in it that I don't remember seeing in a game like PES 2017.

But in terms of a mode like Master League, I just can't get into it. It's stange because by most definitions, PES 2021 should be superior in terms of presentation and the sheer number of teams. I am finally able to have a save with my favorite team in it's proper, licensed league without having to do the editing myself (or rely on the efforts of fellow fans!) but Master League itself lacks... something.

Take the cut scenes of your manager doing whatever: Neat as they are, they feel inconsequencial and like a waste of time. PES 2011 only has short headlines with results and transfers/rumours running over the top of the menu, but I'd argue the illusion of reality isn't any worse or better compared to these "dead" scenes.

I'd also argue that the career mode in FiFA 15 (which was the last edition I played extensively of that series) executed the illusion of reality by giving the player choices a lot better than PES 2021. It didn't mask the gimmick behind a cut scene but kept most of it text-based and quick.

But I am getting side-tracked now... the thing that matters is, I am enjoying my return to the wonderful world of PES 2011 Master League! :))

I remember a bit but not too much about the differences (i mean from 2011 to 2012 or 2013 as they're the same game engine). I always try an ML but never going in a long campaign, only on PES 1 and 2 that i've done it like 10 seasons.
In fact i'm not that much an ML player. More a cup mode or what i used to love is to play with every teams, in any kind of tournament, or winning the 4 continental tournaments, one league (not always winning, but trying) that's all.

Do you remember PES Management, based on PES 5? I personnally played it. Many stuffs where completely copy paste from that game but simplified.
That's how an ML should have been, BUT they should gives us the choice at the time about "simple/quick ML" and "advanced ML".
I just remember that

PES América Revolución patch right? Man, great memories from that patch. I helped with some faces which I'm not proud of, and some editing of the Option File.

I played it again after so many years a few months ago, I appreciate the amount of work done but some things don't hold up well. I guess it's because of the limitations of its time, good quality pictures from the players (it was a nightmare to get decent photos from limited options of Uruguayan players), and because many of the people from that time were beginners (myself included).

Still, I have fond memories from the PES América community and its forum, good people involved who wanted their leagues represented in such a great game.

Sorry for not answering the question, just got hit by nostalgia. If I remember correctly, when I installed the patch recently I played with the original commentary since I think it only affected chants and soundtrack. Maybe I did something wrong while installing? I could try downloading and installing the patch again to see if it happens again.
Yes bro! That one exactly, PES América Revolución. The reason why I downloaded this is because I found it to be the most complete South American patch for PES 6 out there! It has the complete Brazilian, Argentinean, Chilean, Colombian, Mexican, and Uruguayan leagues, which is great! I am yet to find a South American patch which is more complete! I haven't really found any major bugs, (the same can't be said about Icaro Pes Tricolor for PES 2013!), and it's pretty much everything I'm looking for in a PES 6 patch from my continent! Actually, if I could change ONE thing, is I would switch the Mexican league for the Peruvian league, and have the Peruvian slots filled by other South American teams. (Is this even possible to do?) But that's it! Really enjoying the patch bro, thanks for your hard work to you and your collaborators! :BSCARF: :BSCARF:

@Ermolli Also bro, could I ask you, how can I install a workable speedserver in the patch? The kitserver in the game does not include it.. If you could help me with this that'd be awesome, I really want to play this patch with modified speed.. Gracias amigo. :TU:

Last edited:
Bros, following up on the previous post, I'm having a small issue with my PES 6 patch.. Maybe you guys could help me? :TU:

So anyway I am using the mentioned PES 6 America Revolucion Patch. Everything's running great, but the patch's kitserver, which has the folder name "pmixkserv", does not have speeder or camerazoomer, as you can see in the SS below:

1634797877084.png1634797943587.png

These are the entire contents of the "pmixkserv" folder of the patch. I would love to have both speeder and camerazoomer, and have them work in this patch. Could any of you guys give me a hand @Ermolli @mattmid @slamsoze @Madmac79 @Flipper the Priest @*aLe or anyone else who knows of a solution? This is a great South American patch but i would love to have these tools and have them work. I think this is Ktserver 6.5.3 by the way..

Thanks a lot in advance bros. :TU:

Last edited:
Bros, following up on the previous post, I'm having a small issue with my PES 6 patch.. Maybe you guys could help me? :TU:

So anyway I am using the mentioned PES 6 America Revolucion Patch. Everything's running great, but the patch's kitserver, which has the folder name "pmixkserv", does not have speeder or camerazoomer, as you can see in the SS below:

View attachment 128120View attachment 128121

These are the entire contents of the "pmixkserv" folder of the patch. I would love to have both speeder and camerazoomer, and have them work in this patch. Could any of you guys give me a hand @Ermolli @mattmid @slamsoze @Madmac79 @Flipper the Priest @*aLe or anyone else who knows of a solution? This is a great South American patch but i would love to have these tools and have them work.

Thanks a lot in advance bros. :TU:

Zero idea - I'm a console player. I can spell patch, that's about it. 😄

Ok. Cause how pes is this year i gave fifa a chance, but no.
I played all pes, even Iss. My absolute favourite was winning eleven 9 liveware evolution, so now im thinkin about look up my ps2 and try find we9. Im not sure i will find it, so i searched for it on ebay, and WE 2012 also comes up on ps2. I think i never tried that as i was playing ps3 at that time. Is it better than WE9 LE?

Ok. Cause how pes is this year i gave fifa a chance, but no.
I played all pes, even Iss. My absolute favourite was winning eleven 9 liveware evolution, so now im thinkin about look up my ps2 and try find we9. Im not sure i will find it, so i searched for it on ebay, and WE 2012 also comes up on ps2. I think i never tried that as i was playing ps3 at that time. Is it better than WE9 LE?

I think it's great - as I do every WE on PS2 - but not as great as WE9LE.

I don't think there's a chasm in quality of gameplay. Quite honestly the most telling factor is, as a season, 2005/06 had much more charm and appeal than 2011/12!

Nice to own though as it has the novelty of being the last WE released on PS2. It also has an English language option.

I think it's great - as I do every WE on PS2 - but not as great as WE9LE.

I don't think there's a chasm in quality of gameplay. Quite honestly the most telling factor is, as a season, 2005/06 had much more charm and appeal than 2011/12!

Nice to own though as it has the novelty of being the last WE released on PS2. It also has an English language option.
Yeah i hear you on that. I think there are more amazing players and teams during 2006 than 2012

@millossobek

You can simply copy them over from another kitserver into that pmixkserv folder :))

You need to copy four files... camerzoomer.cfg and .dll and speeder.cfg and .dll

Change the values in the .cfg files as you wish

Then open up kload.cfg

and add them to the DLL list like this

an example.....

you probably have something like this in the pmixkserv kload.cfg file

DLL.num = 12
DLL.0 = "kitserver\zlib1.dll"
DLL.1 = "kitserver\libpng13.dll"
DLL.2 = "kitserver\afs2fs.dll"
DLL.3 = "kitserver\kserv.dll"
DLL.4 = "kitserver\bserv.dll"
DLL.5 = "kitserver\fserv.dll"
DLL.6 = "kitserver\lodmixer.dll"
DLL.7 = "kitserver\dxtools.dll"
DLL.8 = "kitserver\stadium.dll"
DLL.9 = "kitserver\bootserv.dll"
DLL.10 = "kitserver\clock.dll"
DLL.11 = "kitserver\psc.dll"

instead of kitserver though it would be pmixkserv in your case as that's the folder they are in

You need to add speeder and camerazoomer and change the DLL number up by those two to 14 (or just 2 more than whatever it happens to be if it isn't 12)

so it would then look like this (again kitserver would be pmixkserv)

DLL.num = 14
DLL.0 = "kitserver\zlib1.dll"
DLL.1 = "kitserver\libpng13.dll"
DLL.2 = "kitserver\afs2fs.dll"
DLL.3 = "kitserver\kserv.dll"
DLL.4 = "kitserver\bserv.dll"
DLL.5 = "kitserver\fserv.dll"
DLL.6 = "kitserver\lodmixer.dll"
DLL.7 = "kitserver\dxtools.dll"
DLL.8 = "kitserver\stadium.dll"
DLL.9 = "kitserver\bootserv.dll"
DLL.10 = "kitserver\clock.dll"
DLL.11 = "kitserver\psc.dll"
DLL12 = "kitserver\camerazoomer.dll"
DLL13 = "kitserver\speeder.dll"

So just add those two at the bottom and all should be good.

EDIT: Just thought as well do you know about the lodmixer tool in the kitserver folder, you can use that to up the graphics on close ups and a few other bits and bobs by opening up lodcfg.exe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom