The Retro-PES Corner

... But it's the most robotic PES ever, weirdly i replayed it and it didn't annoyed me that. But sometimes on Defence you're often complely out and players don't react as fast as you want.
Edit : ah you were talking about PS2 version? Yes it's probably to me, the best PES created, and in the same time the "last" with the same system. But there were new skills like on PS3.

As a retried the "PS2 Like" on PS3, i think 2010 was less fast. But more balanced i'm not sure. You miss very often the target on PES 2008 PC/PS3 (they're identical, don't search the fly).
Well in terms of fun the 2010 was more fun, that's all i remember.

... But it's the most robotic PES ever, weirdly i replayed it and it didn't annoyed me that. But sometimes on Defence you're often complely out and players don't react as fast as you want.
Edit : ah you were talking about PS2 version? Yes it's probably to me, the best PES created, and in the same time the "last" with the same system. But there were new skills like on PS3.

As a retried the "PS2 Like" on PS3, i think 2010 was less fast. But more balanced i'm not sure. You miss very often the target on PES 2008 PC/PS3 (they're identical, don't search the fly).
Well in terms of fun the 2010 was more fun, that's all i remember.
Yes i am referring to the PS2 version :)

I havent played the PC or PS3 version but i heard that they were poor and their reputation completely killed any chance of the PS2 version surviving. :(

Hi bros!

Patch hunting for PES 2011 and PES 2012 has become VERY difficult.

As some of you already know, I am heavily into South American and Asian leagues. Right now I am looking for a good South American patch for either of these games, and almost all of the links are down.

The only decent South American patch I've been able to find that is still running for either of these games is one called "PesModders Patch" for PES 2011, and it includes Argentinean, Brazilian, Uruguayan, Paraguayan, Chilean, and Mexican Leagues. Many other South American teams are included in "others".

This is good, but not ideal, since two of my favorite leagues, The Colombian and the Peruvian League, are left out.

Ok, so here's my question: If I find say, a Colombian league patch, could I take this league and replace one of the leagues from the PesModders patch? Leave everything the same, but import a Colombian League to replace for example the Mexican League?

That way, it would be kind of like creating a personal patch out of several different patches.

Is this possible in PES 2011? Thanks in advance bros. :TU:

I wonder if the gameplay of PES 2008 PS2 could be "copied" to PES 6 PC gameplay
I would litterally pay (the full price) for it. If that's possible, it would be a revolution for PES modding. To port at least the game's core, but i don't know how much it differs from PC. It's the full game core we need.
If there's modders in that threat, is that possible? With all movements, animations, and untouched gameplay (faces for some PES 2008 players isn't needed... I believe.
Well all it's needed is
1/Most Important : All the core engine and gameplay
2/Less Important but still : All the modes added and enhanced a bit like ML

Also, but just graphically regarding, i got the iso of PES 6. Players were a bit different with more polygons etc. If we could extract or check the game in intern...
Well, even for a PS2 game, mods is not like you can really do everything you want i suppose. And you needs more big games programmers, different than modders who use the tools and transforms the game.

Hi bros!

As some of you already know, I am heavily into South American and Asian leagues. Right now I am looking for a good South American patch for either of these games, and almost all of the links are down.

The only decent South American patch I've been able to find that is still running for either of these games is one called "PesModders Patch" for PES 2011, and it includes Argentinean, Brazilian, Uruguayan, Paraguayan, Chilean, and Mexican Leagues. Many other South American teams are included in "others".

This is good, but not ideal, since two of my favorite leagues, The Colombian and the Peruvian League, are left out.

Ok, so here's my question: If I find say, a Colombian league patch, could I take this league and replace one of the leagues from the PesModders patch? Leave everything the same, but import a Colombian League to replace for example the Mexican League?

That way, it would be kind of like creating a personal patch out of several different patches.

Is this possible in PES 2011? Thanks in advance bros. :TU:
PES 2011 has already some strange database, likenth LATAM teams being playable only in Copa Libertadores.

i have a smoke patch, that itnjust unlonks the teams, in edit mode, but theybarr still unplayable in ML and i think in exhibition.

Or some patches i remember in 2011 and 2012, tend to unlock in LATAM a lot clubs, not whole leagues as you found, but still a lot clubs.

In your patch, where almost everyone os LATAM, do they compete in CL/EL, or theybare totally relinked to South America.

For your question, if the patch is kitserver based, and not modded dayapack or moodded exe, you can relink the clubs you want in the kitserver notepad. Of course you meed to find the filed fou the team you wanna import.

For the kits, logo and pkayer appearence, everything appearence wiseyou will need kitserver config. For the player stats you must edit the OF with OF editor.

BUT, big but here, if the league ls you mentioned are linked to sourh America in game, i would suggedt to avoid hard modifications, cause tgey may produce some dummy Irelands and Austrias in game.

Especially in 2011~2013 tge daatabase usually produces some strange side effects. Before that period it is more simple, and after that period it is bigger but more user friendly to analys3 and examine.

For example in my smoke patch Aston Villa ans another Englisch club, for some reason have exactly the same player, and it is wierd cause i examined players IDs and they were for everyone both the same. The most strange is, at least in ML the duplicates ID buster is too strickt, it should at least cause crashes, but it did not. Checked the kitserver and it was not anything misslinked. Of the most strange bug i have seen in 2011 editing.

PES 2011 has already some strange database, likenth LATAM teams being playable only in Copa Libertadores.

i have a smoke patch, that itnjust unlonks the teams, in edit mode, but theybarr still unplayable in ML and i think in exhibition.

Or some patches i remember in 2011 and 2012, tend to unlock in LATAM a lot clubs, not whole leagues as you found, but still a lot clubs.

In your patch, where almost everyone os LATAM, do they compete in CL/EL, or theybare totally relinked to South America.

For your question, if the patch is kitserver based, and not modded dayapack or moodded exe, you can relink the clubs you want in the kitserver notepad. Of course you meed to find the filed fou the team you wanna import.

For the kits, logo and pkayer appearence, everything appearence wiseyou will need kitserver config. For the player stats you must edit the OF with OF editor.

BUT, big but here, if the league ls you mentioned are linked to sourh America in game, i would suggedt to avoid hard modifications, cause tgey may produce some dummy Irelands and Austrias in game.

Especially in 2011~2013 tge daatabase usually produces some strange side effects. Before that period it is more simple, and after that period it is bigger but more user friendly to analys3 and examine.

For example in my smoke patch Aston Villa ans another Englisch club, for some reason have exactly the same player, and it is wierd cause i examined players IDs and they were for everyone both the same. The most strange is, at least in ML the duplicates ID buster is too strickt, it should at least cause crashes, but it did not. Checked the kitserver and it was not anything misslinked. Of the most strange bug i have seen in 2011 editing.
The strangest i forgot to mention about my 2011 bug, was the solution i found. i went in in game editor, starting moving player transfers to the "duplicate" pseudo Aston Villa and releasing the duplicates. Then fortunately the duplicates, instead of existing in free agents as duplicates, they just disappeared, helping me solve the bug. :)

Last edited:
In fact it's was better for the original game that duplicates from Libertadores can't be transferred, and there was 2 seasons of Libertadores/Sudamericana.
I remember when i corrected fakes faces on NT, that i gotted to base copy some players in "Created" from Libertadores the copy again to the National team for to some players in Latin America fakes NT: you couldn't transfers them directly in NT. But NT fakes faces are something i correct since... Well, it's need to be corrected lol like PES 2 Orange001. But create faces from scratch, it's since not so long, like PES 2017.

Was tired to see bald player with a moustache at 18 years old. So i started.
(Note Edited first paragraph)

Now, AFC for example is an open bar. Every year you have to check every team and remove duplicates. The old system would have been keeped for AFC Champion's, so no need to touch it, removing duplicates etc.
Pretty annoying. I would prefers them to get rid of it and take K-League, A-league and Saudi League instead + some "Others Asia", with CSL, Created J-League and Thai there would be enough teams to make a supposed Asian Champion's.

Last edited:
I wonder if the gameplay of PES 2008 PS2 could be "copied" to PES 6 PC gameplay
I woukd find more easy, if someone could do the whole ISO runbas am exe in PC.

Of course this is more an emution/computing issue and not PES related.

For example on GBA, which h is of course much more simple as platform and emulator, they have achieved to transfer all GBA assets of pokemon games, and you can create your own Pokémon game for pc, not ROM, with the help of RPG maker.

Of course i repeat, Gameboy Advance is legions more simple than PS2 emulation and rom/iso creation wise.

And what i say for a Pokémon rom to apply to a PES ps2 iso, for someone knowing, maybe sound like crazy dreaming or naive.

But then the child inside me starts making visions agaim. When the Naranja creator and Zel creator of Shinny Gold, started rom hacking/modding, lacking tools of today's, everything seemed also crazy and impossible..

Last edited:
EDIT/ Not only GBA, but PSP too. Even faster than Dreamcast (which was the easiest 128 bits to emulate before PPSSPP) And it's on 16/9. Don't know if it's more powerful than a PS2, but better optimised it's sure.

You can found the ISO anywhere. But PCSX2 work well with tons of games, but got an issue with... PES. Some lag and slowdown for no reason, impossible to correct. It's the ISO themselves which needs a Fix in fact, you can change every parameters you want on PES 2008, it won't change.
But i tried WE8LE yesterday. And weirdly, i gotted less lag than for PES 1, PES 2 but also WE7I.

Perhaps that's because the graphical engine changed between PES 2 and PES 3 (i think), but i still read people getting problem to emulate some games like PES 5 or PES 6, so i ain't sure. And the answer is always the same : game issue, PCSX2 not responsible, and you can have a NASA PC: you will still get slowdown, there's no feature in PCSX2 that work for it.
I suppose it's the same for PES 2008.
Edit: And i don't like that much the system on PSP for moves, i'm so used with some R2 runs etc., and not that much with the stick when i play PES first gen.

I would love to play also WE2014 Aoki Samurai but it's another thing, and PS3 game. I was impressed by vids no joke, even for a J-League match.

Last edited:
EDIT/ Not only GBA, but PSP too. Even faster than Dreamcast (which was the easiest 128 bits to emulate before PPSSPP) And it's on 16/9. Don't know if it's more powerful than a PS2, but better optimised it's sure.

You can found the ISO anywhere. But PCSX2 work well with tons of games, but got an issue with... PES. Some lag and slowdown for no reason, impossible to correct. It's the ISO themselves which needs a Fix in fact, you can change every parameters you want on PES 2008, it won't change.
But i tried WE8LE yesterday. And weirdly, i gotted less lag than for PES 1, PES 2 but also WE7I.

Perhaps that's because the graphical engine changed between PES 2 and PES 3 (i think), but i still read people getting problem to emulate some games like PES 5 or PES 6, so i ain't sure. And the answer is always the same : game issue, PCSX2 not responsible, and you can have a NASA PC: you will still get slowdown, there's no feature in PCSX2 that work for it.
I suppose it's the same for PES 2008.
Edit: And i don't like that much the system on PSP for moves, i'm so used with some R2 runs etc., and not that much with the stick when i play PES first gen.

I would love to play also WE2014 Aoki Samurai but it's another thing, and PS3 game. I was impressed by vids no joke, even for a J-League match.
I think about PES 1 and 2 and 3, it was more that KONAMI got better over time at optimization, as they were more issues with the games themselves imho than the iso quality, or the emulator.

A good example in PES 3 which consumes more resources in my PC than PES 4. I assume that with PES 1 and 2 it is something similar. I remember the other day i was playing PES 2 or 1 in PCSX2 in 59.9 fps and during a celebration, in a stadium where there was intense sunlight on the horizon behind the stands , it was strugglimg to run in 10fps, also my PC processor fan got crazy.

10fps for PES 1 cutscene with sunlight in emulation, when in the same emulator that i can play DragonBall Budokai Tenchaichi 3, with open world environment and destroyable objects, without amy performance issue.

Yes bro! That one exactly, PES América Revolución. The reason why I downloaded this is because I found it to be the most complete South American patch for PES 6 out there! It has the complete Brazilian, Argentinean, Chilean, Colombian, Mexican, and Uruguayan leagues, which is great! I am yet to find a South American patch which is more complete! I haven't really found any major bugs, (the same can't be said about Icaro Pes Tricolor for PES 2013!), and it's pretty much everything I'm looking for in a PES 6 patch from my continent! Actually, if I could change ONE thing, is I would switch the Mexican league for the Peruvian league, and have the Peruvian slots filled by other South American teams. (Is this even possible to do?) But that's it! Really enjoying the patch bro, thanks for your hard work to you and your collaborators! :BSCARF: :BSCARF:

@Ermolli Also bro, could I ask you, how can I install a workable speedserver in the patch? The kitserver in the game does not include it.. If you could help me with this that'd be awesome, I really want to play this patch with modified speed.. Gracias amigo. :TU:

To be honest, I haven't edited anything since then. I remember that my PC couldn't handle PES 2008's requirements and gave up, I was glad that I could play that patch. Then I got a PS3 a few months after launch and wouldn't get a decent gaming PC until a couple years ago.
Sorry that I can't help you with that.

I tried the last couple day to find any South American patch and found that PES América actually had one, American Mix 1.0 and 2.0. Unfortunately that links were obviously dead (is Rapidshare active nowadays?) which is a shame (2.0 had Argentinian, Brazilian, Chiliean, Colombian, Mexican and Uruguayan leagues). It'd be a long shot but maybe one could try contacting the admin and creator of the site but I don't think he could have the files stored after 15 years.

I also found a PES 5 option file bundle by Kronos which included the Colombian league, the Copa Libertadores, Mexican League, and South American Leagues. Still, I couldn't find any link that worked.

The closest I found to what you wanted is a patch by 3DGAMES which includes the top 3 Argentinian Leagues and like 18 teams from the rest of the continent. I know it isn't exactly what you wanted but if you're still giving it a try, you could find it here:
Hope that helps. If you end up finding something about it let us know. I'd like to try also a patch with local leagues as well, at least just for nostalgia's sake.

hi guys I remember plenty of you around asking for PES4 camera zoom tool @sadeh @mattmid @cosmo @BluesyShrimper
it's out thanks to @marqisspes6 and working well: https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes4-we8-camera-zoom-tool.88912/ :)

I guess it passed under the radar since the thread is in "The Editing Forum" section, but soon there should be new subs for PES3 and PES4 in the "Older Titles" sub which will make it easier to track the news and hopefully push a bit editing of those games too :)
It's great to see people still working on PES 4, Hopefully one day we can get a stadium and face server like it's younger brothers 5 & 6.

Patch/Option File hunting for all the older games has become one of the trickiest Internet tasks you can set yourself, especially for the console versions (which for me are the 'real' versions, as I didn't get on the PC train until the last few years). I think the cut-off right now is around the PES 2019 mark -- anything earlier is tricky, scaling all the way to near-impossible the farther back you go.

It's a world of dead links, maddening captchas, stern warnings to disable your adblocker, more dead links, invitations to upgrade your Flash player, taking care to get the appropriate version for PS3-era games (BLES and BLEU can kiss my proverbial), and then a long wait for something to install that doesn't work anyway.

As PES recedes into history there's a need for some curated central resource of all OFs and patches. This site and something like PES Gaming do a good enough job, but there are so many resources scattered around the Spanish-speaking web, for example, that are destined to vanish in a few years as the links rust away from disuse.

Tough request here.

As many may already know, Master League in PES 2013 doesn't allow you to sign Libertadores players, as they are in a different database from their fellow Europeans.

And I've heard that in PesJP patch you can do that. Is there any way we can have that in PesEdit patch as well? I'm only going through all that fuss, so I can read Libertadores winners' data and play Inter-continental match between UCL and Libertadores winners in exibition mode.

Those of you still playing PES 2021. What game speed are you playing on?

For some reason I've had it on + 1 and to be fair it plays well.

Im sure i had it on minus 1.

Those of you still playing PES 2021. What game speed are you playing on?

For some reason I've had it on + 1 and to be fair it plays well.

Im sure i had it on minus 1.
Come on, PES 2021 is not that "retro" :D even the thread still being pinned.

To answer your question, i play it +1, sometimes 0.

Bros, I would like to install 2 versions of PES 2011, with different patches, without them conflicting with each other.

Does anybody know how I can do this? I don't mind having two separate directories of PES 2011.. But I can't figure it out or find a tutorial anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Bros, I would like to install 2 versions of PES 2011, with different patches, without them conflicting with each other.

Does anybody know how I can do this? I don't mind having two separate directories of PES 2011.. But I can't figure it out or find a tutorial anywhere.

Thanks in advance!
I've seen a guide by @Sany023 ,once upon a time here.
https://evoweb.uk/threads/easyest-way-to-have-multiple-pes-6-patches.59099/page-2

It is for pes6, but i assume it is the same philosophy. The problem for me is, i lack the programs needed and most basically the computing knowledge needed for the programming.

Also the pc horse power needed.

Additionally keep in mind that PES that have datapacks, like pes2011, are making use of the hidden file "program data". It is in you disc C, if you choose "show hidden files".

Now about this, not sure if PES started to store in program data since 2011 or 2014.

But it is still huge work, with much bigger/larger size of data and files, than the older PES games, PES 3 to PES 6.

TL;DR: If you are a PC average Joe like me, it is from too difficult to impossible.

But good luck anyway :)

P. S. : I would say, the easiest way is to have 2 different PCs, lol.... :D :}

I was doing some research, maybe the best way of doing this would be to have two separate directories of PES 2011 ( for instance, if you have a partitioned drive, to have one in drive c: and another one in drive d: ), and just have two separate 2011 directories for the WEPES folder and replace it each time you wanna switch.....

Maybe it's not that complicated? Well In theory it should work even though I havent tried it yet, so don't take my word for it just yet. :LOL:
The following video is in Spanish.. It shows the procedure, don't know if it works for PES 2011-2013 but apparently it works from PES 2017-2021..

Last edited:
I was doing some research, maybe the best way of doing this would be to have two separate directories of PES 2011 ( for instance, if you have a partitioned drive, to have one in drive c: and another one in drive d: ), and just have two separate 2011 directories for the WEPES folder and replace it each time you wanna switch..... In theory it should work even though I havent tried it yet. :LOL:
I think i tried this once with my pes2015, in C i had my legal Steam version unpatched and in D i had a "bad" one that i would use for testing purposes, i had installed wehellas patch 2015 on that bad version.

In theory it seemed easier to me, cause the one goes to path: program files/Steam/steamapps/commonapps/proevolutionsoccer2015

while the bad one goes straight to : program files/KONAMI/proevolutionsoccer2015

So seperate discs and seperate root seemed possible to do the trick.

Despite this in theory, in praxis, i think it was messed up by MyDocuments directory where the option file and settings. dat is stored, resulting me from both separate directories, opening the same game.

Nomatter if i launched through Steam, or through the bad exe in separated disc, it was always launched the wehellas patched version, with some sode effects messed up staff.

In short words i failed. I wish you better luck than me. :)

Man this sounds really tough..

Ok, so here's the deal. I downloaded PESModders patch. It's got the Argentinean, Brazilian, Chilean, Uruguayan, Paraguayan and Mexican Leagues.

If it were up to me, I would replace the Mexican and Paraguayan leagues with the Colombian and Peruvian leagues, if I could find the option files.
I would place the 4 or 5 most important Paraguayan teams in "other teams".

In addition to that, let's say I want to start a Master League with my Millonarios, I would have to insert the team into one of the existing leagues, and since there are no Colombian leagues in this patch, it is very unrealistic..

This is actually really frustrating me.. lol :LOL:

What's most frustrating is that there's actually a great looking South American patch for PES 2011 called Super America patch, but out of like 26 mediafire links, one link is down, and so the patch is inaccessible. 👿 I swear I'm spending more time patch hunting than actually playing nowadays, lol......

Last edited:
I've never played 2011 other than the demo but in theory if the pes editor for 11 has an import/export csv it should be possible to swap teams/players over (of course the whole face/hair likeness thing is another matter) but players names/stats etc should be straightforward enough if perhaps a bit long winded.

Hi bros! So after much patch hunting, (literally weeks :LOL:) I was finally able to find a patch I am satisfied with:

PES 2013 Icaro Pes Tricolor patch, final version. It has every single South American league (10 leagues) with switchable second divisions! :D

You can find it here recently uploaded and with fresh links (credit goes to original uploader):

One of the reasons why this patch didn't work for me previously is that directions weren't clear. There were so many versions, updates, unfinished links, that it was very difficult to know which version to install, I even installed wrong updates over final versions, etc. (There was like, update 1.0, 2.0. 3.0, 3.1, etc.). It was very confusing.

But I was finally able to find a clean, final version, which is the one I posted above. This final version improved the presentation. I also fiddled with ball weight, ball speed, and cameras, and was able to find settings which are satisfying to me. I said earlier that PES 2013 was not my favorite out of the trilogy, but that might've been before the settings change, and the fact that I hadn't installed the correct version of the patch. I'm pretty sure that I will enjoy it now.

So I will play PES 2011 for my European leagues and PES 2013 for my South American leagues.

In anycase, I wanted to ask you guys: What are your favorite Turf mods for PES 2013? I think the turfs out of the box could be improved, but there are so many turfs out there that it'd be cool to hear what your favorites are. :TU:

Bros, I have a question... Can you change the sizes of the leagues when you start an ML in PES 6?

I'd like to start playing the Colombian second division, and move up to first division. But there aren't enough Colombian teams to do this... The patch i am using includes 20 total Colombian teams. First division in ML has 16 or 18 slots I think, and second divison has 8.

I'd like first division to have 14 slots (for example league C) and the second division have 6... I know this sounds like a long shot but is this possible?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom