The Retro-PES Corner

Are you sure its the size? Exactly what are you trying to do? And with what afs file?

I think its the size Marqisspes6.

So basically I am making a patch for JLWE2007CC that I mentioned to you before. Good news I have been able to import the Premier League club emblems into the game from another patch successfully, but in order to do so I have had to increase the size of the unknown_674.flg (for the 32x32 emblems) and unknown_675.flg (for the 64x64 emblems) in 0_TEXT.afs within GGS.

I managed to import some other textures previously - a scoreboard and some positional textures. These did not require a change to AFS file size and when I boot the game in PCSX2 with only these changes the game runs fine. Its only happening when I make a change to the AFS size. GGS rebuilds the AFS based on the new size with the imported textures and I then have to rebuild the ISO via CDDVDGenerator by making an IML and generating the ISO image after in DKZ Studio.

Maybe I am going about it the wrong way - perhaps the image is being built incorrectly and its not due to the AFS size. If you or anyone else has some knowledge or experience with this then any advice or guidance would be appreciated. I can share the various texture files with you or anyone else privately.

I will fiddle around with it some more later this evening and see what can happen. Hopefully I will be able to share with you all an updated patched version of J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship. I have already been able to update the translation using Fernandos great work as a base. I have now translated every remaining Japanese string to English, so together with the emblems and a few extras including @vialli82's option file we should have a great game now. :)

I think its the size Marqisspes6.

So basically I am making a patch for JLWE2007CC that I mentioned to you before. Good news I have been able to import the Premier League club emblems into the game from another patch successfully, but in order to do so I have had to increase the size of the unknown_674.flg (for the 32x32 emblems) and unknown_675.flg (for the 64x64 emblems) in 0_TEXT.afs within GGS.

I managed to import some other textures previously - a scoreboard and some positional textures. These did not require a change to AFS file size and when I boot the game in PCSX2 with only these changes the game runs fine. Its only happening when I make a change to the AFS size. GGS rebuilds the AFS based on the new size with the imported textures and I then have to rebuild the ISO via CDDVDGenerator by making an IML and generating the ISO image after in DKZ Studio.

Maybe I am going about it the wrong way - perhaps the image is being built incorrectly and its not due to the AFS size. If you or anyone else has some knowledge or experience with this then any advice or guidance would be appreciated. I can share the various texture files with you or anyone else privately.

I will fiddle around with it some more later this evening and see what can happen. Hopefully I will be able to share with you all an updated patched version of J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship. I have already been able to update the translation using Fernandos great work as a base. I have now translated every remaining Japanese string to English, so together with the emblems and a few extras including @vialli82's option file we should have a great game now. :)

Those flg files are just a pain in the ass... I think you don't have to change it for other patch flg file, try to extract the images and insert them via ggs, my recommendation its to always use dkz to replace files inside the afs (unless its the same size i dont trust ggs), and ultraiso to regenerate the iso

Hey. I search site for old Iso of pes. Pes 3.4.5.6 on pc. Ps2 I have cdromance.
Help me please.
If you are looking for patched versions, you can find many on this forum. Mainly in PES 6 Global Patches Full Installers by Sany thread (I don't know if there are original games). I tried to pick must have ones in the Most recommended patches for each PES game thread.

If you are looking for original releases, here they are in the archive.org. I highly recommend playing them modded but in their original seasons.

I played at a friend house long time ago. I remember first to see a Gamecube, well i wasn't that much interested. But then i saw WE6FE running on it and was WTF?
From review, he's better optimised graphically than the PS2 version, more fluid (i remember the game got already in "ultra fluidity" mode on PS2, i don't know how they could have done better). No idea if it's something visible with Emulators, like textures with more pixels etc.
There's some patchs if you search, for GC.

@BillyKong so you've doing a patch and all emblems fits? It's perfect then as PES 6 got all Liga Emblems, and you can take from any others O.F. on PS2 preferably (no kitservers etc., different system i suppose)

For Leagues Emblems, except Premier League, all are on PES 2008. But no joke, i kinda like the one from PES 2008 lol, even if the real would be, of course, better.
You've probably already found where they are located on GGS / for those emblems if i remember well there's 3 sizes, for presentation etc.
League A/B/C could be later replaced by UEFA or World Emblems (no need to loose time and energy on it : it's still a mix of teams)

Kits (already +- acceptable on the O.F.) and scoreboard can wait for another version, just a simple suggestion. But like i said to Marqiss : don't hurry.

No need a perfect patch. Focus on what's more visible : When we select teams (Emblems) is the most important. Scoreboards, is bringing some colors.
Well to be honest : if you finalise your WEJL2007CC > I will rush on J-League mode with any doubt :P
But overall, i prefers hundred percent having all emblems and "ressembling" kits (with the editor, simply, i ain't difficult for that at all except for PS4 4K versions of course lol)

Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution is a special game. Both the PS2 and GC releases were the last games to have a higher degree of player movement.

Later releases became far more restrictive in terms of directional movement especially after the game engine upgrade in PES 3/ WE7 and it would take nearly a decade before PES 2010 finally reintroduced more open player movement when it came out with 360 degree directional control on PS3 and Xbox 360.

I didn't touched that much the O.F. from that version. As i'm on PES 2008, and remade a lot of faces for created teams or fakes ones : well the less important but i couldn't resist when i saw some pictures 😅

I don't know how to convert appearance with a simple editor from a version to another or i would for JL2007 as i re-created a lot of faces (some myself, a lot from old Blogs lol, sometimes retouched)
There's a PES 2014 Editor PS2 version, and you can do that from every PES (copy stats or face or everything), but only on PES 2014.
Well whatever. I will probably finish simple editing i planned, then play with only 4 PES/WE versions.
PES 2008 / JL2007 / WE6FE / WE5FE-PES1.

I was on PES 5 project, and it's really really a good version, but i'll be honest there's too much errors in the database, i spend 2 months to re-do transfers... And i'm a bit sick of if for the moment, even when i play it feels like "always the same". With the game i wroted : they all feel "fresh" to me. And i edited too much and there's a lot to finish (my project was a little bit too big...)

I did the same with PES 2021 and i'm a bit lost : the difference is that i really miss the game but i really need to finish my work : teams are unbalanced. It was about stats restoration based on Pes 22 Mobile... Well i will probably just finish one or two league, no ML possible for my (big) standards regarding database for that game. Issue : there's wayyy too much teams, fakes removed, AFC players participating etc. it's fucking annoying. They should have locked AFC CL like on PES 2011-2014 :(

I just want to play, i like editing but it's too much.

Edit: @BillyKong > it's on PES 2011 that they introduced 360 degree movement. But "in 2010" yes as PES 2011 was out in 2010 ;)
I trough there was only 16 direction or 32, but i think there's +- 64 directions : i tried while dribbling. Well it's still "rigid" like PES always been (i kinda like it for a game) but i was surprised. On PES 2014 it's full 360 degree. But people don't intend that in the same way : for us "moving at 360" was "moving like Fifa". I was always super pissed when i read "16 directions game" hahaha. When i read someone writing it : it's like everything he said after was ignored.

I remember a very old PES 15 vid i did showing with a very very very small change of direction with the stick that the player was advancing with a super small difference but noticeable in terms of degree. I moved perhaps from 3 degree (the less i could) and it was visible.

Last edited:
@vialli82 i think that i already asked you about this, but since you mentioned that you're worked on pes21 too, there's any chance where we could convert the stats into old pes gen? Like a general formula? I'm not looking for a perfect formula, but one that at least let us update our old games easily, for example taking the stats from pesmaster database, i can make a converter and add it into my editor, simple as pasting the link of the player and convert all of the stats, but of course for that I'm gonna need a formula, like i said I've got a feeling that i already asked this, but like i said before, im willing to make a tool for that if someone provides a formula

Edit: just to leave it clear, I'm not an expert on pes, i just like the game and create the tool for the modding, also to speed up the process, but in fact i have zero knowledge on football and even on pes stats (yeah funny as it sounds)

i think that i already asked you about this, but since you mentioned that you're worked on pes21 too, there's any chance where we could convert the stats into old pes gen
From old system it's literally impossible, but from Pes Mobile stats 2022 (which are based completely on Efootball stats, let's say "converted") that's a possibility yes, but i'm not on it right now so i'm a bit lost about it.

The thing is there's sometimes +4 points general to +8 points general for the same OVR. It depends to some factor i may understand, and explain, but reproduce a "converter" is kinda hard to me, in fact i'm more good in logic that in maths lol.
Like one factor if his set his more concentrated on keys stats regarding the position (Attack, Finishing etc. for a CF) but less in others stats , he got more points etc.

... But depends also to the "gap" of his overall.
For example that players between 74-79 for example needs sometimes a lot of points + before getting +1 in their OVR.

It's kinda complicated and i just don't want to became crazy searching.
One thing is sure is that every positions got also a a different "+ %".

You need to compare again, again, again, copying on Excel, comparing... And the database is full of mistakes, and i'm on console etc.
There's a pile of games waiting for me i didn't even start just for the reason of "editing" old or new school.

Whatsoever it's not encouraging for me. But it's weird than nobody searched for it since, there's guys who even found the formulas for PES OVR and i can't even reach their level in maths lol.

Qui estWho remembers a patch for winning eleven of the english league complete. For ps2. Almost all divisions. I remember getting it but I don't know which one

Qui estWho remembers a patch for winning eleven of the english league complete. For ps2. Almost all divisions. I remember getting it but I don't know which one
There is a British Premier League patch for WE8LE. It has England & some Scotland. Does that sound like the one?

And what is your material for emulated the ps2 ?? Pc ?? Because mine is not for Gaming !! I dont have a graphic card....

Does anyone know how to import a boot pack into the PS2 versions of Winning Eleven? I know on some patches on WE9 and WE10 if you go into edit mode and select boots you can choose between default boots, adidas boots and reebok boots and I can see files within the AFS structure showing some licensed Adidas boots but is there anyway to unlock them or apply them to certain players? Thanks.

@BillyKong @Shales @vialli82 @H_G @EMILIANOGALLARDO guys i want to share my first version of my option file editor for j league games (will be also compatible with pes and we later) so far only works from jl we 10 until jl we 2010

Sorry if the tagging bothers you, just remember that you were those who wanted it so badly... there's a lot of stuff to be done, but right now we can do the next stuff

Edit players
- All stats, basic settings and some appearance settings
- Paste from PSD
Logos
- Import, Export and delete
Clubs
- Edit almost all options from a Club (Not Emblem yet)
Shop
- WE Points working? i guess i haven't tried on all games, unlock and lock functions needs some work to be done, so far only work properly on JL WE 10
Stadiums
- Change their name
Leagues
- Change their name

Not gonna jump into an update until i get some feedback from you, i dont think that this tool its perfect probably there are some errors, but i can't test them all, if you're testing it please provide the game version you're using, an screenshot of the error and some info that you think it will be useful, also please upload your option file so i can make test

IMPORTANT!!!
Always make a backup im not gonna make responsible for lost data on your option files

Download:https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d5o7vsnbwuwpw/OF_Team_Editor

on futures updates there'll be more stuff added, transfer players, import emblems, improvements for the gui and some more stuff, but like i said before, i need to know that everything i did so far its working properly

Enjoy it

Last edited:
Good timing @marqisspes6. I should hopefully be done soon with editing the JLWE2007CC patch. Managed to sort out the emblems and stop the crashes. Now I’m just adding some balls and adboards. But just need to work out how to import boots to replace the default ones that show in edit mode. Thanks for the editor if we can import some good logos we can make the option file vialli provided even better!

Thanks bro and very good job, my O.F. is not complete (there's real faces to assign as all players were fakes with fakes names/appearances)

I will try when we can import Emblems, that's the only thing i need in fact as the rest is already on the O.F. (sponsors, etc.)

Take your time, i'm rebuilding Bundes 07-08 as i found some O.F. from that time, but they're a bit off regarding PES standard / and without tweaks. Like keepers with 78 in Stamina (stronger by 10 point than every single Keeper on the game) and the same for others players.

But i take my time. And i will probably took a break and make a research about PES 22 Mobile >< Efootball stats conversion ;)
I'm more and more on my PS5 playing others games so i want to rebuild some teams on PES 2021 to play at least Cup or Leagues. See later for ML, as the database is way too big due to the relegation/pandemic etc., there's 25 teams in more to edit...

If it was like PES 20 database i'll be by far less annoyed to start something i'm not even sure to finish the half, as i don't have tool to base-copy for example a "converted Efootball player" directly on another player. It would took 50 times less to do than manually stats by stats.
BUT i would need an option to separate faces and body build to Stats and all, counting Height/weight as stats too (as i changed litterally all 2021 last season faces and height for almost 530 players in Premier League)

@marqisspes6 i'll leave the beta test about errors or others things to @Shales or @BillyKong if ever he got time with his patch in the same time.
.... Plus i'm a very bad beta tester lol.

But don't rush and take your time bro, like i said. And remember that what we need the most is more to assign logos and emblems, and also points for WE-SHOP : as the rest could be done in game manually. There's probably some transfers errors like usual... But you can do it in game so.
I won't lie, i never used any tools for assigning stats, just to copy from OF2 kits and some players when i created a team.

Last edited:
https://sensiblesoccer.de/swos-2020

for fans of the sensitive world of soccer
Thanks for all the others people.
But i will confess something hard to heard from a Retrogamer like me...
I never liked Sensible or Kick-Off that much, i was more on my nerve than anything playing it, and the ambiance is not appealing at all.
From the good old time the only 2 games (16 or 8 bits) i still can play seriously are 2 games only : ISS Deluxe (by far) and Super Sidekicks 2 and 3.

Sensible was fun when we played young, with friends, well only 2 sessions... But now i just can't, with all players lookalike, smalls, super fast, super hard to control (that's what was fun about the game but i just can't no more) even with the block-the-ball system. and inexistent long play/aerial situation, how hard it's to defend etc.
But the fundamental except for defending are there for a representation of "flat" football.

All others games than the 2 mentioned and i'm back to Emulationstation (Frontend or navigator for Retroarch)... Well, there's others like Tecmo World Cup or some other it's possible to me to make a cup without being bored quickly, but it's only from nostalgia.

@BillyKong @Shales @vialli82 @H_G @EMILIANOGALLARDO guys i want to share my first version of my option file editor for j league games (will be also compatible with pes and we later) https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9ai...OF+Team+Editor+2006-2010_1.0_release.zip/file so far only works from jl we 10 until jl we 2010

Sorry if the tagging bothers you, just remember that you were those who wanted it so badly... there's a lot of stuff to be done, but right now we can do the next stuff

Edit players
- Paste from PSD
Logos
Clubs
Shop
- WE Points working? i guess i haven't tried on all games, unlock and lock functions needs some work to be done, so far only work properly on JL WE 10
Stadiums
- Change their name
Leagues
- Change their name

Not gonna jump into an update until i get some feedback from you, i dont think that this tool its perfect probably there are some errors, but i can't test them all, if you're testing it please provide the game version you're using, an screenshot of the error and some info that you think it will be useful, also please upload your option file so i can make test

IMPORTANT!!!
Always make a backup im not gonna make responsible for lost data on your option files

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9ai...OF+Team+Editor+2006-2010_1.0_release.zip/file

on futures updates there'll be more stuff added, transfer players, import emblems, improvements for the gui and some more stuff, but like i said before, i need to know that everything i did so far its working properly

Enjoy it
Thanks.
@BillyKong @Shales @vialli82 @H_G @EMILIANOGALLARDO guys i want to share my first version of my option file editor for j league games (will be also compatible with pes and we later) https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9ai...OF+Team+Editor+2006-2010_1.0_release.zip/file so far only works from jl we 10 until jl we 2010

Edit players
- Paste from PSD
Logos
Clubs
Shop
Stadiums
- Change their name
Leagues
- Change their name

IMPORTANT!!!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9ai...OF+Team+Editor+2006-2010_1.0_release.zip/file

Enjoy it
I got this when trying to open WE JL 2007 Option file (I already selected the right version).

Edit: so I get this error when opening a xps file.

But it open a psu file

1655578110486.png

1655578369589.png

1655582066610.png

Last edited:
@vialli82
I totally understand ! me on amiga I played kickoff 2; sensitive world of soccer and also "goal" of mr dino dini!
and this version of sensible (2021/2022) is just great because there are plenty of add ons available and is super easily editable. not to mention the database which was extraordinary at the time! (she still is in fact) !!! with this small editor to connect to transfermarkt.co.uk and some excel sheet to create teams in 5 min it's great!! that's why I'm talking about it. and I have to tell you that I don't play it, I only coach my team!!!

Thanks.

I got this when trying to open WE JL 2007 Option file (I already selected the right version).

Edit: so I get this error when opening a xps file.

But it open a psu file

View attachment 165411

View attachment 165413

View attachment 165414

Ok gonna check that

Will you make the interface menu like pes fan editor ?

Some teams aren't the same in each edition. Maybe you can add leagues with (for e.g.) Spain Club A, Spain Club B..

Not my intention I'm trying to make something better than pes fan editor

Reactions: H_G
Back
Top Bottom