World Cup 2022 Qatar

@The Moroccan must still be, rightfully, jumping around :LOL:

Jokes aside, I think it was well deserved. Spain was so damn sterile with all that possession, they looked like they might felt more satisfaction from hitting 20 passing on a row than scoring a goal.. so damn boring to watch this stuff. I think Marocco ended up having the same if not bigger chances.. luckily this time penalties rewarded the right team.

Spain was so damn sterile with all that possession, they looked like they might felt more satisfaction from hitting 20 passing on a row than scoring a goal
I think they were stressed to bits.
I was saying from the start - Spain is missing some experienced, strong character to give them a proper kick in the bollox and push them forward.

Same with Holland, as much as I like them and despite being lucky so far.

As it stands - France and Brazil look like two unstoppable machines.

VICTORYYYYYYYY!!! REVENGE HAVE BEEN TAKEN :LMAO:

I can't believe I'm celebrating history with you guys! I don't know how to collect words to describe my actual joy
@The Moroccan must still be, rightfully, jumping around :LOL:
And yes, at that moment I was jumping like there is no tomorrow :LMAO:
Lmao, morocco players tackle their teammate, wtf no.25 was thinking ? 😂

Think im a bit late, currently watching only the last 5 minutes of the game. Penalty shoot out again ?
I can't tell you how many ones have been fuming in this scene hahaha
Somebody better check @The Moroccan , is he still alive ? Come on man, celebrate with us here 🥳
Jokes aside, I think it was well deserved. Spain was so damn sterile with all that possession, they looked like they might felt more satisfaction from hitting 20 passing on a row than scoring a goal.. so damn boring to watch this stuff. I think Marocco ended up having the same if not bigger chances.. luckily this time penalties rewarded the right team.
I usually don't call a match boring but with all due respect and despite the possession they looked like they were scared to penetrate through the Moroccan defense. They did actually found some flaws in the defense and came close but it's either bad finishing or bad luck. In our case, I don't think that Cheddira was confident enough, two chances that could've ended the game early but I don't know what was going inside his mind :/
All in all, it was intense and a superb game!
If not that goal from Canada we would have a perfect clean sheet, but man what a tale!!
Hakimi, what the hell man 😂
Hahahaha not against Spain bro
@The Moroccan Let's Goooooooo Forza Vamos Come on Allez Moroccoooo
:RSCARF: :GSCARF:
YES!!!!!!! @The Moroccan We are all with you my friend!!!!!! :RSCARF: :GSCARF: A historic moment for Moroccan Football!!!!!
We are all @The Moroccan right now. Congratulations, Maroc!! 🇲🇦
Thank you all for the support guys!!!! I'm really really glad :LOVE::LOVE::LOVE:

Couldnt have phrased It any better bro. Agree 100 % with every one of your points!

@The Moroccan Kool and the Gang! You are a man of good taste. :)

Almost siuuuuuu and offside.

Gotta feel bad for ronaldo, you know like in comic where the main guy used to hail as hero then became old and new generation coming up. If man's ego not as big as moon he should've accepted his new role.

Ruben dias, Bruno and Bernardo silva. If one of these guys cant play Portugal will be screwed. Still dont understand why santos didnt give Leao more time though ? Kid looks solid.

Kudos to swiss though, not afraid to play attacking football even after being annihilated.

Gotta feel bad for ronaldo, you know like in comic where the main guy used to hail as hero then became old and new generation coming up. If man's ego not as big as moon he should've accepted his new role.
Thats the saddest part of it. He could have been "the wise one" on the pitch. Control the game, pass around, create chances. Accept that there are younger, faster, more hungry players.
He could have been their father on the pitch. Instead he cant let go of the thought that the team revolves around him. And as a result - he is dragging the whole team down.
It was a different team tonight. Full of passion, creativity and it felt like it could breathe without him.

Thats the saddest part of it. He could have been "the wise one" on the pitch. Control the game, pass around, create chances. Accept that there are younger, faster, more hungry players.
He could have been their father on the pitch. Instead he cant let go of the thought that the team revolves around him. And as a result - he is dragging the whole team down.
It was a different team tonight. Full of passion, creativity and it felt like it could breathe without him.

I wonder if he felt betrayed by NT considering NT as his last place to run. He thought santos wouldnt dare what ten hag did to him but looks like santos didnt care, he's too old for that and got nothing to lose, lol.

I believe Erik Ten Hag was setting new role for him in united. He didnt have to play 90m per game, just came in for cameo like 20m/10m and more as locker room leader like Ibra in milan but he didnt accept it.

Ronaldo is embarrasing. The fact that all his team mates wanted to assist him in the last minutes is cringe. And the fact that his team dominated the game and he still walked out dissappointed making it again all about just him is ewww. Its one thing that you a perfectionist, an other thing is that you cant accept that time passed by you and you should be in a completely new role in your club team and national team if you want to stay on the top.

You can call me a hater or say that this just gonna make him stronger to prove people wrong. But look at Ibra he is not a full time player anymore but he steps in and dominates the game and works in his new role (also carried Manchester Utd when he was 36-38). Ronaldo was able to adapt from a winger role into a CF who can just hold and head the ball when he lost his pace, but it seems like this new transition not something he accepts as a part time player/super sub. I always loved Ronaldo's game, hell every player who plays semi decent but the way he acts considering HE considers himselfs as a role model to young players, its kinda falling on his face when he is 38 and he acts like a moody 17yrs old who cant get his ways. Especially if you blame UTD board, Ten Haag, your team, everyone but you for the circumstances and admiting walking off the pitch is not something you should do....then you do the exact same thing after 3 weeks.

I said he thinks he is bigger than his clubs which might be a true as a brand he is bigger probably than any club at the moment but clubs last longer than a player. Also now the fact he acts like he is bigger than his national team which is most likely eternal is just a huge wtf.

Last edited:
Ronaldo just can't accept he is passed his prime.
He is not the player he once was and needs to accept that this is his last international tournament.

If he decides he is OK with being a bench player then he could end up with a WC winners medal, which is the one last thing he really wants.

In regards to the match Portugal were amazing yesterday and absolutely demolished Switzerland.
Brazil and non-Ronaldo Portugal, are certainly looking like the best two teams at the tournament so far.

Back
Top Bottom