World Cup 2022 Qatar

It's the first big Nations competition i don't care at all (and not because Italy isn't there :JAY: i still like some others teams to compensate and we just won the Euro 2 years ago so...)

Too much. It doesn't look at all like a real World Cup. 24 was perhaps in my opinion not as much (+ the issue with the "best third team" etc.), 32 was perfect in my opinion.
I know the world is big and it's not a bad idea to give some chances (...) to smaller teams, but the format is too long, i'm already bored to watch some game.

A World Cup or Euro should be something more "condensate" in time, more dynamic, and not too long. Too long.
Match by match people's watching (i watch in diagonal) will be quickly bored.
Looks like a mini-league.

"It's Progress" they said. Some stuffs needs to stay like they were, progress is not a good thing for everything / well to me it's more regression from intensinty to... Nothing.
I feel like i'm with a girl who wants to make preliminaries during 40 minutes before starting you know what.

Giroud is impossibly handsome. Post reply.
Reply. Yoon Jong Gyu is. Post reply.
Mbappè already looks like the best player of the tournament.
He 100% is, I can see him breaking Miroslav Klose's record in the next World Cup for sure.

Nonetheless, I wanna see them knocked out by Senegal if Senegal makes it through from England :LOL:
I liked Poland, they played a nice intense game. Would have loved to see Zielinski scored that big chance at the end of the first half. The Giroud goal put it all on downhill.
I liked Poland in the first half, they looked very close to score, Cash has been very clinical stopping Mbappé, but they just weren't lucky, especially that missed shot by Zielinski. In the second half they played very weak and Lewandowski was absent in my opinion, also is that even a way to take a penalty? I wouldn't be surprised if FIFA implements it as a new penalty taking animation :LOL:

Exactly, I mean it's a clever idea, these guys know about the amount of supporters of the Moroccan NT so they want to get extra bucks. But still, FIFA had to act there, you can't just sell all tickets to people from nationalities that aren't either Spanish or Moroccan like that

Gutted for Japan. I think they would have deserved to pass the turn. All top croatian guys except perhaps Perisic looked kinda bad today.

I'm also sorry for Korea, but man.. Brazil is truly a joy for the eyes. They finally look strong and complete in any part of the field.. it had been a while they looked so good in a World Cup indeed. If they'll both manage to make it, a rematch of 98 final with France could really be some incredible clash.

I thought Korea fought well in the 2nd half. After being down by so many goals, they could've given up or just not attack at all, but they came out and tried their best and had more than a few chances there near the end! That was a nice goal too. :) I think overall it was a good Cup for the Taeguk Warriors🐯 :RSCARF:!! Brazil came out insane in the first half though.. Like the old-school Brazil..

Here's hoping Morocco breaks the "big-team dominance tomorrow"!!!! :RSCARF: Go Morocco! :TU:

Now that Brazil are through to the quarterfinals, can they get over the hump and beat a European team in the last 8? They haven't done it in a while — losing to France in 2006, Netherlands in 2010 and Belgium in 2018 (not to mention the 7-1 in the 2014 semis) — I believe the last time they did so was England in 2002. Brazil vs European opposition hasn't been very successful, but Croatia should be a good one to break that curse.

I thought Korea fought well in the 2nd half. After being down by so many goals, they could've given up or just not attack at all, but they came out and tried their best and had more than a few chances there near the end! That was a nice goal too. :) I think overall it was a good Cup for the Taeguk Warriors🐯 :RSCARF:!! Brazil came out insane in the first half though.. Like the old-school Brazil..

Here's hoping Morocco breaks the "big-team dominance tomorrow"!!!! :RSCARF: Go Morocco! :TU:
Pretty sad for Korea, even though they didn't stand a chance against that Brazilian squad, they have came close in few times especially that curl saved by Becker, but when the opposition's attack is as clinical then all you have to rely on is praying. Although I admit, we haven't seen the potential of the Korean squad unlike in 2018

Thanks for the support bro ❤️ tough game ahead, I think there will be a lot of midfield battles, an interesting one for sure!

Dima Maghreb :RSCARF::GSCARF:

Back
Top Bottom