FIFA 22 Discussion (Console Versions)

Not anymore.
Is it possible to play offline at least ... to disable updates (or internet connection) for FIFA in steam library
In PC, you can have any Title Updates you want and stick with it for a lifetime. But there's a catch. First of all, I'm not talking about "cracks" since FIFA 22 or 21 or 20 or even 19's TU7 and above are un-cracked to date. First, you need the genuine game on Origin (typical and obvious), then you need an Origin emulator + patched exe for applying the Denuvo Token. To apply token, you have to patch the exe with certain tables and addresses. Pre-patched exes are available, although it isn't public. You need to generate Denuvo Token from your Origin account for the game to recognize as it's "genuine" to further apply or open the game. You don't even need Origin or Steam installed on your PC.

In PC, you can have any Title Updates you want and stick with it for a lifetime. But there's a catch. First of all, I'm not talking about "cracks" since FIFA 22 or 21 or 20 or even 19's TU7 and above are un-cracked to date. First, you need the genuine game on Origin (typical and obvious), then you need an Origin emulator + patched exe for applying the Denuvo Token. To apply token, you have to patch the exe with certain tables and addresses. Pre-patched exes are available, although it isn't public. You need to generate Denuvo Token from your Origin account for the game to recognize as it's "genuine" to further apply or open the game. You don't even need Origin or Steam installed on your PC.
Thanks,

Still cant belive what normal person have to do to play game you bought, but if FIFA 23 became same story like FIFA 22 I would probably go with that option if I would be able to make it work.

Is it possible to go backwards with that option, like if I have version 1.3 but I wanna go back to 1.2 --- or is it someting what disable updates, but once you update cannot go back anymore.

Thanks,

Still cant belive what normal person have to do to play game you bought, but if FIFA 23 became same story like FIFA 22 I would probably go with that option if I would be able to make it work.
That's one of the reason why the "cracks" existed in first place. Many warez groups have the intention to preserve the game, even the developers screwed their beloved customers by discontinuing, patching or messing up the game they brought.
Is it possible to go backwards with that option, like if I have version 1.3 but I wanna go back to 1.2 --- or is it someting what disable updates, but once you update cannot go back anymore.
As long as you are able to re-install the game once again with cumulative update, then yes. If not, then no. Getting the base builds of Title Updates or database ain't that difficult, if someone already uploaded the raw files of it. Also, no worries of the save files, it works absolutely fine as well. You can't play online if you use this kind of "Reverse Engineering"/"Self Deployment" method, as it's obvious. @Chris Davies knew this very well (I mean the "existence" of this method). But this method is a life-saver if you know how to do this or get any help doing this from others. This is one of the "you don't even know you can do this" thing. 😂

And well, forgot one thing to say, even if you don't have the game and if your friend has it,
then he can able to generate the genuine denuvo token for you, it acts a loophole as well.

Any chance you could make a step by step tutorial for the process. I always wanted to give another go to the unpatched FIFA19.

Any chance you could make a step by step tutorial for the process. I always wanted to give another go to the unpatched FIFA19.
By "unpatched", you mean the 1st build or previous builds? If so, do you have the files for it? If not, you can't get it done. I suggest you to find your particular build or Title Update on the internet first.

By "unpatched", you mean the 1st build or previous builds? If so, do you have the files for it? If not, you can't get it done. I suggest you to find your particular build or Title Update on the internet first.

Yes, the equivalent of the disc version. I have the files on my PC but origin doesn't let me start the game with it. It keeps showing me ea account login window.

Yes, the equivalent of the disc version. I have the files on my PC but origin doesn't let me start the game with it. It keeps showing me ea account login window.
Good then. Send me the EXE file and I'll try to patch it for the generation of token and stuff if I can.

Vau, I came back here after a couple of years .... IT has to be really desperate atmosphere when people want at least base non-updated version of old games.... I remember times when people were excited about future games (evolutuon, Revolution) .... It looks like PES and FIFA found new bottom. Maybe just play PES 4, 5 or 6 ? 😀 I feel this will not get better.👍

i know fifa 22 has its faults but overall 9 months in and im still playing it and enjoying it on the PS5. Overall its been a good experience - recently ive been flicking between this and PES21 and FIFA is technically better for me - PES 21 felt good when i reinstalled but after 10 or so games the same repetitive AI plays became noticeable.

Off-topic... How is it that "FIFA Online 4" (the free-to-play FIFA for the Asian market, based on FIFA 17) looks more realistic than FIFA 22, even in the hands of their eSports teams?

Off-topic... How is it that "FIFA Online 4" (the free-to-play FIFA for the Asian market, based on FIFA 17) looks more realistic than FIFA 22, even in the hands of their eSports teams?
Answer

First, it is completely made on different engine, different developers and different operation.
FO series is one of the main eSports Football series in the Asian market and it's operating model is different from FIFA. Especially, it is F2P.

Answer

First, it is completely made on different engine, different developers and different operation.
FO series is one of the main eSports Football series in the Asian market and it's operating model is different from FIFA. Especially, it is F2P.
I mentioned all of that in my post.......

My point was, isn't it crazy that a F2P product designed for eSports play looks more like real football (even when played by its eSports players) than a full-price game that's supposed to be a football game?

I mentioned all of that in my post.......

My point was, isn't it crazy that a F2P product designed for eSports play looks more like real football than a full-price game that's supposed to be a football game?
Yes, it is!
I think these developers know how to make a football game which is more appealing. I tried to download this and couldn't. But played FO3 though. It is amazing as well.

Because it is based on 17? I remember watching some realistic looking FUT matches in 16 as well, with an actual midfield battle.

The midfield disappeared in 18, never to be seen again. Apparently it's somewhere in Asia. 😅

Because it is based on 17? I remember watching some realistic looking FUT matches in 16 as well, with an actual midfield battle.

The midfield disappeared in 18, never to be seen again. Apparently it's somewhere in Asia. 😅
It is not based on 17. It is not based on any main builds. It is completely built from scratch and different engine. But the inspiration is the main build.

It is not based on 17. It is not based on any main builds. It is completely built from scratch and different engine. But the inspiration is the main build.
Is it not based on 17? That's what I'd read when researching it, and I can see the similarities. I wouldn't trust EA when they said any game was "built from scratch", just like eFootball has all the same issues PES has had for years.

Is it not based on 17? That's what I'd read when researching it, and I can see the similarities. I wouldn't trust EA when they said any game was "built from scratch", just like eFootball has all the same issues PES has had for years.
I mean, by "based" they probably meant "inspiration" since the engine are different. I don't know the reality though. You could be right.

Looks like Juventus will be back in FIFA this year.
Sorry Chris that I ask this, from which game/source is this screenshot? I ask because the Juve kit is not the for next season nor the last one. And Scudetto and cup-winner badge should not wear Juve.

I'm confused.

Sorry Chris that I ask this, from which game/source is this screenshot? I ask because the Juve kit is not the for next season nor the last one. And Scudetto and cup-winner badge should not wear Juve.

I'm confused.
It's apparently a screenshot from FIFA Online 4 (a free-to-play version of FIFA for the Asian market), but if the details are all out of date... Maybe it's not real...

[Off-Topic]
So, I played FIFA Online 4, the gameplay is superior than the main franchise. The first touch, player dribble, ball physics, goal nets and physics are top notch. The language is Thailand, so I got a bit trouble understanding what to do next and stuffs to enter in a game etc.. There is no working way to change the language to English as they've patched it years ago. :(

Finding a way to manipulate the game "locale" files to actually see if it's working (Language to English) by renaming the english us pak file to thailand pak file. The game goes full white (Blank white texture when I press continue). :(

Here's the video demo of FO4. Played a Friendly Match against User, but he left the match when he scored a goal and I played remaining game with the AI (lol). Camera -> Broadcast

Here's the video demo of FO4. Played a Friendly Match against User, but he left the match when he scored a goal and I played remaining game with the AI (lol). Camera -> Broadcast

Any idea of the difficulty you was playing on?
Because the defence and the midfield looked really passive.

Back
Top Bottom