FIFA 22 Discussion (Console Versions)

Curious if this research paper ever showed up here?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8023484/

Links between problem gambling and spending on booster packs in collectible card games: A conceptual replication of research on loot boxes​

Interesting read, Fifa gets mentioned a fair bit.

Edit:

Adding this to not three-peat!

Just saw this:
Obviously I'm very late to it, was four years ago he posted and did the research, but my question to him was:

Obviously I'm very late to this, but, I'm assuming at no point were you contacted by anyone at EA or Fifa UT Etc. etc. etc. with any kind of safe guarding concern/query despite spending thousands of Euros on their packs?

I think we can all guess the answer to my question can't we?

If I summarize F22 in a word, I'd say it's 'Dance(on the buttered floor)'.
It doesn't even look like 'football' at all.
If I'm not mistaken, the first version of NG wasn't like this.
I'm assuming the Fifa team must have purposely done something wrong to the first H-motion in order to increase reponsiveness for the Fut kids, EA's good children.
I believe that DOTBF(dance on the buttered floor) has come along as a side effect.

Last edited:
I wrote pretty much this last year before the release of F22.
"People are going to be hyped up- love it-like it-tolerate it-dislike it-hate it, rinse and repeat for next game"

Hope people have learned their lesson by now ,this game will always end up as a FUT product with a few sliders (that never ever changes core problem).
Every year.

I wrote pretty much this last year before the release of F22.
"People are going to be hyped up- love it-like it-tolerate it-dislike it-hate it, rinse and repeat for next game"

Hope people have learned their lesson by now ,this game will always end up as a FUT product with a few sliders (that never ever changes core problem).
Every year.
Hi pal, I can only talk for myself. But I think that is a result of both Pes and Fifa(the game). they are in the last (around) ~ 5 years beat themself with the worst games.

And me for my choice I like it to play football on my pc or now on my xbox. And the only option we have is: one of these card collecting games - formally nown as football games. Or the second option play no football games with uptodate kits, squads and so on...

If we had a real alternative to these's both. I could not remember to Pe... Fif.. what?!

Hi pal, I can only talk for myself. But I think that is a result of both Pes and Fifa(the game). they are in the last (around) ~ 5 years beat themself with the worst games.

And me for my choice I like it to play football on my pc or now on my xbox. And the only option we have is: one of these card collecting games - formally nown as football games. Or the second option play no football games with uptodate kits, squads and so on...

If we had a real alternative to these's both. I could not remember to Pe... Fif.. what?!
Still think Fifa 20 is a good game ,same for pes 20.
Fifa 17-19 also good/decent ,but i expect a game to be more than ok ,and obviously look like football

Unlike football games, the technology used to make them is certainly improving. So I guess EA will try to sell the tech tools again with their trailers.

There are some leaks EA will make almost all of their game announcements for this year next month ... so we could in theory have announcement by the end of this week, but I would assume it will come in second half of next month.

New FIFA (Colour) 😅

Some features (Leak)

Aaahh… the color… sure.
well anyway, I can’t see them as good anymore… since a certain menu burned half of my retina off! 😂

No next gen gfx on PC, „just“ gameplay!? 😉
there wasn’t a second position for a player!? I moved them sometimes.
cross plat would be huge. i like that!

Last edited:
Only thing to get me remotely excited about FIFA 23, is the free WC addon.
Other than that, I am not bothered, as we all know it will be the same as FIFA 22 just more (un)realism and faster gameplay.

FIFA 23 announces new StarTrek Hypermotion technology. Players move their legs, and change direction, so quickly that you don't even see it. Yes, the ultimate in realism and responsiveness.

Am I far from the truth?

Absolutely nothing can hype me up at this point. Only gameplay that involves defending, a midfield, fixed GKs, etc. So I already know the chances of that happening are 0.000001%. I won't play a game with no midfield in the year 2022, lol.

But I'm here because I like this forum, to waste a bit of downtime & for a few lolz. I also don't expect it to look particularly bad in their carefully selected early footage when they will no doubt throw a ton of BS about authenticity & realism.

Jesus us. We are going to stuck around with PES 21. Modder's make more appreciable difference at gameplay from EA.

FIFA 14 for me, a bit too old for people but i'm not a fan of everything related to Ignite. Make me feels as PES 2013 with a cheap engine stretched in every sense possible. But the game isn't bad at all, i must say that the only 2 FIFA i can tolerate from PS4ONE gen for that reason.

And i scored so many goal outside the box, straight line and strong (vanilla), repetitively, and many other "similar" goal... Than i even prefers the 17 final patch version but i don't have it anymore (i sold my PS4 with it for a PRO, with that game as the guy was a fan, i wanted to keep it)

I'll perhaps see later where i can found Fifa 17 in discount, if FIFA 23 still following the 20-21-22. Sorry but i hated the 20 vs CPU, to me it's a FIFA 22 with less super high-speed as i didn't brought the 21... And i got absolutely no memory about the 19.
So question : what that game was looking like? I sold it very quickly to a friend wanting it absolutely (and i was kinda in love with PES 19 new physics)

Back
Top Bottom