Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely The White Stripes, and for those with more punk leanings, I would recommend The Icarus Line, Hot Snakes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs

and I definitely have and always will be a diehard Fugazi and Jawbreaker fan (see sig)

been listening to Cakes - fashion nugget for the first time tonite, pretty good like, reminds me of Beck.

also, been listenin to statues by Moloko, dont know how long its been out but sounded pretty good.

What is the songs name wich all football players sing on the Korea/Japan world cup 2002? You know the one where the players are singing together and saying some words on their languages.
Does somebody has it? Can it be downloaded bu kazaa (but i first need a its name.)

nedostizni said:
What is the songs name wich all football players sing on the Korea/Japan world cup 2002? You know the one where the players are singing together and saying some words on their languages.
Does somebody has it? Can it be downloaded bu kazaa (but i first need a its name.)

I think is 'Love United'

I think is 'Love United'
yah its "Love United"

Thanks mates. Can you just tell me the Artist, or anythingbeside the nae. I found huge list of songs with 'Love United'. I can even think something by myself, those were many artists performed (football players) so maybe it doesn`t have an artist. Maybe it has an "FIFA" for the artist?! ;)

Here ya go ned

Live for Love United [Album Version] performed by Love United - 5:08

Anyone hear N*E*R*D on Radio 1 yesterday (Pure Class). got to hear a snipet of Jamie Cullum's Frontin' cover and Pharelle loved it. Who is this Jamie Cullum anyway. he was nominated for break through last night but i aint heard his stuff yet (except the cover).

any way N*E*R*D will relese their new album Fly or Die on 28th March so the count down begins

Noted Fear said:
Has anyone heard Snow Patrol.

Love it.

Their current single is quality, I may have to get the album.

I am also lovin Keane at the mo and Starsailor

Yes, ...and justice for all ... excellent album

Ride the lightning is their 2nd best.

IMO THe black album is over rated, theres about 4 or 5 good songs then the rest suck. Dont even talk about Load, Reload and St Anger.

Metallica!! \m/ HELL YEAH \m/

RTL is my fav. album.
2. MOP
3. AJFA

To be honest, Im still not very into St. Anger. I prefer to the old school metal rather than their "new" style. Give me back the solo......

Milanista said:
Yes, ...and justice for all ... excellent album

Ride the lightning is their 2nd best.

IMO THe black album is over rated, theres about 4 or 5 good songs then the rest suck. Dont even talk about Load, Reload and St Anger.

Hey, Milanista. Check out FIXXXER on the Reload album. That's a really good song.

Two_blindmonkeys said:
Anyone hear N*E*R*D on Radio 1 yesterday (Pure Class). got to hear a snipet of Jamie Cullum's Frontin' cover and Pharelle loved it. Who is this Jamie Cullum anyway. he was nominated for break through last night but i aint heard his stuff yet (except the cover).

any way N*E*R*D will relese their new album Fly or Die on 28th March so the count down begins

Nah didnt hear that, I'd heard that Callum guy's version of Frontin, didnt like it at all..

Heard a few tracks of the new album, pretty tight, you seen the video for the new single its got the bird out of misteeq in it shakin her ass, nice!!

He he.

If there was one album who you'd like to have seen made by a different band/artist, who and what would it be?

Personally i've often thought of what Led Zeppelin would have done with the Darkness album!

Granddad has a good tip for music freaks.
You should buy the Unearthed box by the late great Johnny Cash...i'm know i sound like an old wanker but if you know that these five CD's were produced by hip producer Rick Rubin and that people like The Peppers and Nick Cave considered it an honour to participate this should tell you people something.

Johnny Cash was meaner than all those Gangsta Rappers together....

In case you wonder: i'm serious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom