Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2010/11 Season

And Robinho-gate... if only we had goal-line technology. Ridiculous.

:LOL: When the stadium lights went off for Earth Day.
:LOL:

i agree about the goal line sensors. it's the only technology aid i wouldn't mind at all.
gerd said:
I've heard his name in a podcast, but honestly don't ask me to write it...
:D his name is Stramaccioni.... and that's pretty much all i know about the man :P
btw crazy match in milano today!

i just turned the tv on for the juve napoli game.... and there's something i really must say.... this pink juve sjirt is just horrible.
pink shirts... not everyone can pull it off :COOL:

speaking of the rosanero.... we just won an away game!!?!?! :CONFUSE:

Last edited:

RIP Giorgio Chinaglia. Was a bit of a shady character and had some dodgy dealings in the MLS and Lazio, but his skill was always there.

Too hard to call for the ref. I don't blame him at all. I saw it in slow motion on replay and still am not convinced it went all through. Damn Robinho! Put some power into it.

And yeah Inter! OMG! Lucio crossed to Samuel who scored while Milito was defending. :LOL:

What A FANTASTIC game from the midfield, Pirlo/Marchisio/Vidal are truly fantastic and compliment each other. Vidal was so complete today, he made up for every loss ball and still had the energy at the end to cause more danger in attack.

I admit I began to lose hope for the Scudetto in the past few weeks, but now with these convincing wins against Inter and Napoli I think Milan will eventually slip up (especially with their midweek game and injuries).

FORZA JUVE fino alla fine.

Chinaglia was a legend. Great character, a lilte bit crazy....but great player too.

People who are interested in him and the New York Cosmos should read "Once in a lifetime", a book about the Cosmos.

There is a documentary on The rise n fall of Cosmos very good should be on youtube . These stars bankrupt the league made George Best look average , well he was part of the leagur too! Studio 55 was the olayers place of choice that made life impossible Georgio was the leader of the pack.

The book is also called Once in a Lifetime (but i already wrote that, i'm getting senile...).

veneziana? never heard of it before. but from google image pics, it looks like it's worth a try :))

anyway go easy on delio this weekend ;). he's going through hell with fiorentina this season (i just hope they won't end up like samp.... although i also wouldn't wanna see lecce getting relegated)

Veneziana is the same as Colomba by the way! Just a different shape :D It's basically a panettone without raisins and a hazelnut top.

Lecce did wrongs this last times , need to get 3 points vs Cesena also other match we draw in last min's (cant remember vs which team it was)

I really wait a bit more from bojinov but seems he has lose a bit hes touch , whatever this weeks are important for us so hope for a good performance , also as Cuadrado its back i really hope more , Di Michele Muriel Cuadrado really scary atack :P

We should start a thread about similar players: Freddy Adu, Gourcuff, Alin Stoica, Mourat Meghni, Cissé, Aquilani (???), all the Argentinian players who were supposed to become the next Maradonna and others...players who seemed destined to become world class but never made it...

I remember the season when Bojinov played alongside Di Michele and they were deadly! Such a shame that he did not shine like he should have!

Edit - Pato out for the rest of the season with a muscular injury! :|

We should start a thread about similar players: Freddy Adu, Gourcuff, Alin Stoica, Mourat Meghni, Cissé, Aquilani (???), all the Argentinian players who were supposed to become the next Maradonna and others...players who seemed destined to become world class but never made it...

You can add Jozy Altidore aswell. Probably even Robinho.

Pato out for the rest of the season with a muscular injury! :|

:CONFUSE:

The summer he gained 4cm and 9 kg is being mentioned as the reason. He has seen almost five doctors from all over the world and they all gave up saying nothing is wrong and then he gets injured again. I really hope he overcomes this or his career could be in jeopardy. He has barely played three games in a row for the last two years.

freddy still has a chance! LOL. Honestly he is only 21 or 22

How's Santon btw? I saw him entering as a sub against Liverpool this weekend and it all came back how he was dubbed by Lippi as Maldini's heir. He was put under huge expectations. It's better he left the spotlight now. Still has a lot of time.

Back
Top Bottom