Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2010/11 Season

He's done well enough in his first EPL season and can still become a very good player.

But yeah it was ridiculous they were calling him new Maldini! Poor kid! :LOL:

Supersuper superrrrrr LECCE 3-0 muriel its class

4-0 now hahahaha fuck milan fuck juve fuck all this is how u have to beat roma :LMAO:

Last edited:

Can't believe Amauri scored! I won't get excited because we're playing a very difficult match against Palermo away in 1 hour.

FORZA JUVE, if we win this game then the Scudetto will be even more exciting!

That was an awful performance by Milan. I can't say I didn't predict it looking at the formation before the match. That was one weak team Milan fielded besides Ibrahimovic. Seriously, how does Muntari become an undoubted starter? And I gotta say, that was one weak penalty to give. Ref gave us a gift with that one.

One thing on my mind is if Allegri and Milan end up losing the Scudetto, will Berlusconi fire Allegri? With Capello out there, he just might do it.

I think it would be ridiculous Allegri is a great manager in my opinion, a very good motivator as well on the pitch side. Milan just came back from a draw with Catania and being eliminated from the Champions League so its understandable that their morale and fatigue has been damaged considerably in the last two weeks.

Juve were fantastic once again tonight! Ben what happened to Palermo? The back three were youngsters (20/21 year olds), Miccoli & Migliaccio weren't in great condition, moreover Illicic was poor, lack of concentration and losing stupid balls during important actions of the game. What do you think about the new manager? As Sky said he's very democratic with his team (maybe too democratic?). Still a good game to watch, harsh luck!

Forza Juve!

Well we've basically blown it. Also, why are we playing on Tuesday when everyone else is on Wednesday? We lose a day of rest... which is important as we just blew 200% of energy on Barcelona.

After watching Berlusconi go mental about Allegri to Galliani, I think Max will be out this summer if we're trophyless. Anyway - credit to the Curva Sud after Amauri scored. They cheered on the team with extreme noise and were singing "FORZA RAGAZZI" and "FORZA MILAN'. It was also nice before the game, they just had 1 banner that basically said something like "We fought and lost sweat and blood against Barcelona, but it's in the past. 8 more finals to take the tricolore (Scudetto) home".

Positives:
- Maxi Lopez, Ibrahimovic, Ambrosini, Abate
Negatives:
- Mexes, Muntari (also wore Inter shin pads...., Emanuelson (he needs to wake up. Looks far too relaxed every game), Aquilani, Bonera

From my visit to San Siro:

Guess who's kicking? VALERIO FIORI!!!!
P4070903.jpg

P4070918.jpg

tumblr_m28b4wviD01qa00deo1_1280.png

P4070922.jpg

Last edited:

OMG Allegri is not on the same page with Berlusconi anymore. Bye Bye Allegri! :LOL: Berlusconi didn't like the Barcelona game performance and it went downhill from there. Huge mistake waiting to happen!

Why did he go mental on Galliani? Pirlo? What was he expecting the Milan of 2004 to eliminate Barca? The squad has gone backwards a lot since the Ancelotti days. The standard of players available, besides Silva and Ibrahimovic, is no where near back then. Allegri has done a lot with what he has.

Last edited:

You mean the Berlusconi incident? Well it was during the Barcelona game at the Camp Nou. Berlusconi was clearly frustrated at the way Milan were playing and talking pissed off to Galliani. He was probably expecting Milan's CL DNA to turn Antonini into Maldini and Emanuelson into Kaka that day.

Another very unconvincing performance by Milan yesterday. The worst in Allegri's two seasons at Milan.

To be fair, our team had Zambrotta, De Sciglio (thought he was good), Yepes, Gattuso, injured Abbiati etc playing. We have the most injuries in Serie A, where as Juve are the healthiest.

I like pissed off Allegri - it really proves that he does have some fire in him, just hope he can convert it to some fight from the players.

I don't think Galliani will allow Berlusconi to sack Allegri, also, Berlusconi coming into power probably means his daughter will have to step down, so I don't think he can technically regain full control of the club.

Neoexodus - there's a video of Berlusconi going mental at Galliani about the players, Italian TV managed to read his lips.

if juve win scudeto than alegri is going to be sack from silvio i think this

today important match Catania vs Lecce i have bet 2(lecce win)& 3+ (or or more goals in match) i really have feeling lecce is going to win it i would say 2-1 but who knows , if we win this we are near to be saved if we lose than its going to be even more hard ....

Will be hard for Lecce, Catania are having a good season and they are still fighting for a Europa League spot. ;) Plus they can't really afford a loss against a relegation canditate at home. But who knows, Serie A is a quite unpredictable league.:)

if juve win scudeto than alegri is going to be sack from silvio i think this

today important match Catania vs Lecce i have bet 2(lecce win)& 3+ (or or more goals in match) i really have feeling lecce is going to win it i would say 2-1 but who knows , if we win this we are near to be saved if we lose than its going to be even more hard ....

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss FORZA LECCE !!!!!

Something very Man Utd-esque about Juve under Conte this season. The way they've rotated their XI extremely well, managed to squeeze the maximum out of individuals, grinded out results when not at their best etc.

Hmm not really. IF anything, we often played well and did not get the result we needed. Dominating games, but not managing to kill the game off. We havent been able to grind out results. If anyone, that label belongs to Milan this season.

Oh and Del Pieroooooooooooooooooooooooooo|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Vucinic scored at least 1/3 of the opportunities he has during a game, he would be the top scorer and Juve wouldn't have so many draws. Seriously, im getting quite pissed with his attitude and his horrible performances.

Horrible news and RIP to Morosini.

Surely UEFA/FIFA have to introduce mandatory heart screenings, happens far too often considering how fit professional footballers are.

25 or 26?Greek ΑΡΔ say he was 26.
But R.I.P.,dafuq is going on?It's getting more and more often,we don't know who will be the next one,it's kinda scary...

Re: Serie A Thread - 2011/12 Season

RIP Morosini... That video was devastating! :(

Should there be a reason why this happens? It's just the way life can be not just in football. Happened to a lot of young people surprisingly before and will happen again. :(

Also apparently the ambulance was blocked from the entrance by someone's vehicle.

Unbelievable.

Block from police car i think , absurde

I went in italy last year on summer and i saw people leave car in middle of street and dont care , my country its bad for this things but i saw italy its worse !!!

RIP Morosini :(( The death of a player on the field that the worst thing in general is in football, I just can not hold back my tears ... :CRY:

RIP Morosini, noticed this at the start of the United game. Its getting ridiculous :((

If it's true that the ambulance was blocked by a police car that makes it even more tragic.

A couple of weeks ago, after the Muamba thing i read that in Italy all kids who are playing football get a heart scan or check-up. This is a very good thing. It couldn't help Morosini unfortunately, but still i'd like to stay positive and i would like to point out that this should be done everywhere. I'm a youth coach myself and i would be devastated if one of "my" kids would die like that.

RIP Morosini and all the best to his family.

Yes their is a heart scan done every period of time and every player has a health file with family history and so on but the tests are standard test. There are the much more expensive tests that show more accurate results. Imagine doing those on all the footballers.

Great gesture by Di Natale and Udinese to take care of Morosini's sister for life!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ermario-Morosini-following-players-death.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom