FIFA 22 Discussion (Console Versions)

I don t know how you can consider this a bad, i barely could make any move inside the area except my only goal in the game, and their midfield was a beast
You seems to like it ,fine!
I think it's garbage ,for the reason I listed.
Zero offside zero fouls on top off that..
You really think there's a midfield play ,a defensive midfield stopping you ,and you stopping them ,and marking in defense?
Good for you ,I haven't seen it.
I'm sorry ,but done talking to you right now ,we see it differently and keep going in circles.
Enjoy it.

You really think there's a midfield play ,a defensive midfield stopping you ,and you stopping them ,and marking in defense?
I'm sorry ,but done talking to you right now ,we see it differently and keep going in circles.
Enjoy it.
For me what s making the difference to older fifa is the ball physics add to that the realism of the passing speed which is helped ofc by the os sliders, it feels more like a pes game than a fifa, im struggling to win suddenly, losing at home to getafe, it reminds me of how hard fifa 20 was, i don t see much difference btw this and 20 tbh except the ball behavior which is better here, makes a lot of difference, at least that s my view

For me what s making the difference to older fifa is the ball physics add to that the realism of the passing speed which is helped ofc by the os sliders, it feels more like a pes game than a fifa, im struggling to win suddenly, losing at home to getafe, it reminds me of how hard fifa 20 was, i don t see much difference btw this and 20 tbh except the ball behavior which is better here, makes a lot of difference, at least that s my view
Fifa 20 has a better man marking ,and I think midfield is stronger there.
Even if I struggled to win with Bielefeld Vs tougher teams in my cm ,i always felt "meh"
I don't really do that on 20
We see it differently,and that's ok

Have you guys tried the legendary sliders on OS? The cpu pass error at 78 being the highlight which makes them play much more realistic. 50/49 accel to stop cpu quick passing Props to matt10 for this, game plays better than world class now in my opinion on current gen.
holy moly I don’t get it…! 😂 thank you very much for hinting these settings. 🙌

I have to explain a bit. I tried the latest OS sliders as well. Then I read a comment about a user advising lowering the sprint speed to 10 end setting of the game speed to normal. I gave that a try for sure, but didn’t fully like it so I left the sprint speed at 10 and just lowered the game speed back to slow.
as I discribed, not too long ago, my problem on world class was the super hectic passing by the AI. And even on professional it looked very unnatural sometimes. I was just playing sitting duck in defensive stand and covering lanes but couldn’t get a leg in. I was playing teams that aren’t the best, and switching between difficulty settings, to find my sweet spot. I never really could

Now I set the cpu pass error to 78 and changed the AI’s acceleration to 49. I played one match on professional difficulty with one of my regular testing matches, which is Chapecoense vs. Atlético Mineiro. And it shows!!! Guys!! 😂
I had another match, with the same teams, but this time on world class difficulty. And it happened again! Guys!! 😂

I had a third match, just to check this isn’t placebo, this time I was playing Wolves versus Spurs on world-class difficulty. The hectic passing i can’t stand is way less… not fully gone, but noticeable gone! I’m so happy! 🥳
Finally I can have battles, get a leg in, AI has more time on and with the ball, in a more natural way. love it!

maybe I noticed the keeper being more a football player, keeping the ball at the feet and playing Neuer style, maybe it’s just the Brazilian keepers. 🤷‍♂️
i will play more definitely and can only hope you give it a try. 👍

i could play world class again… with all teams! 👌 need testing of the nationals. But professional does profit as well.
792D60B0-6D6B-4218-91E7-8BF58DEA293B.jpeg

8091C232-1065-42F7-9AC2-F67AD65B7F1B.jpeg
fuma. 10 min halves. Everything OS slider sets advise!

I would recommend giving this a try: Do play the original slider set for a few games. same teams, maybe switch home and away. Then change to ”my” current settings: os + 10, 78, 49! and reply! Please tell me I’m not falling into a placebo trap tonight but this really is different!
cheers guys.

Last edited:
Btw: I lowered the input speed for my commands from 75 to 60. Takes a bit of speed out of the game overall. Passing feels better atm. Shots on target don’t seem to be that high. Got this tip from here. Thx.

Enjoy it.

Not only that but look at the shots to xG

3 shots 2.7xG
5 shots 3.2xG

It lets you know that the opportunities are always big chances

Not only that but look at the shots to xG

3 shots 2.7xG
5 shots 3.2xG

It lets you know that the opportunities are always big chances
Yes , you're right there , it's defending and straight to attack directly in this game.
Almost every possesion leads to an attack or chance.
Can't stand this game ,I had one season on it ,and it's most likely going in the bin

Had a 3gb update to fix a tifo?

anyway does anyone notice changes in the keepers after the update? Maybe had an off night but couldn’t score for sh*t

Had a 3gb update to fix a tifo?
Yeah, bullshit. It didn't just update that - it's also added a full-screen advert for FIFA 23 in every game mode...

I put Career Mode on last night to remind myself of why I don't enjoy it, and:

GqustAM.jpg

Then I saw the superhuman split-second reflexes (where players break their bones to ensure they hit deflected balls in impossible situations) and turned it off.

Yes , you're right there , it's defending and straight to attack directly in this game.
Almost every possesion leads to an attack or chance.
Can't stand this game ,I had one season on it ,and it's most likely going in the bin
Ok if only fifa 20 has the same ball physics, passing animations and feel,and slower pace as this, cannt go back to fifa 20, every game feels like the same game in career mode in that game. here im getting goal mouth frenzy with very very varied outcomes, people fighting in the air with the goalkeeper on the air ball which ends up rising again in the air for another player to get it back into the frey, players rescueing the air ball from the touchline to bring it back into play to get the most out of your chance in the penalty area, these things never ever happen in PES 21, ever...it just feels fresh when those moments happen, and they do happen and this is why i am enjoying the game on legendary.

holy moly I don’t get it…! 😂 thank you very much for hinting these settings. 🙌

I had a third match, just to check this isn’t placebo, this time I was playing Wolves versus Spurs on world-class difficulty. The hectic passing i can’t stand is way less… not fully gone, but noticeable gone! I’m so happy! 🥳
Finally I can have battles, get a leg in, AI has more time on and with the ball, in a more natural way. love it!

maybe I noticed the keeper being more a football player, keeping the ball at the feet and playing Neuer style, maybe it’s just the Brazilian keepers. 🤷‍♂️
i will play more definitely and can only hope you give it a try. 👍

i could play world class again… with all teams! 👌 need testing of the nationals. But professional does profit as well.
[/SPOILER]
fuma. 10 min halves. Everything OS slider sets advise!

I would recommend giving this a try: Do play the original slider set for a few games. same teams, maybe switch home and away. Then change to ”my” current settings: os + 10, 78, 49! and reply! Please tell me I’m not falling into a placebo trap tonight but this really is different!
cheers guys.

Gave this a try although I use some changes in sliders due to playing very short halves. In WC which is what i play i found it played better but felt the AI makes a pass for the sake of it without a receiver. Their passing game is still on point but now they’ll try to make a pass that has 5% chance of completion. So I didn’t really enjoy it much.

I gave a try in Legendary which i never touch , and incredibly it played much better they were misplacing passes that made sense. I still need to try more games with better teams but was surprised to see legendary seem more human vs the shitshow experience i had before in that difficulty.

Def something to work around there. If I can make professional harder would be great for now finding middle ground pass error - accel discrepancy

I know we’ve been avoiding the elephant in the room for almost a year and none of us wanted to be the first person to mention it but my Korean mate just did…

“Why are there so many fucking Asians in the crowd and what happens if I sign Son Heung-min, do they multiply?”

Does someone want to.try this I have no time to do a video. I've been trying to tighten midfield up and instead of sliders as they dont fix the issue I've kept basic slider changes pass error 76 and shot error 78 on legendary pass speed 40 and used player instruction edit instead

So playing against utd on legendary.

I leave attackers as is but put Ronaldo as target man (seemed to.cross more)

Now all midfielders to be balanced in attack runs not join the attack.( they will do.that anyway)
All midfielders to.cover center not wide and aggressive interceptions
Full backs to not overlap either mixed or stay back (they Will Still.go.forward )
Center backs step up and aggressive interceptions

It feels standard player instructions are to bomb forward resulting in spaces and counter attacks . The edit takes about 2 mins per team

Does someone want to.try this I have no time to do a video. I've been trying to tighten midfield up and instead of sliders as they dont fix the issue I've kept basic slider changes pass error 76 and shot error 78 on legendary pass speed 40 and used player instruction edit instead

So playing against utd on legendary.

I leave attackers as is but put Ronaldo as target man (seemed to.cross more)

Now all midfielders to be balanced in attack runs not join the attack.( they will do.that anyway)
All midfielders to.cover center not wide and aggressive interceptions
Full backs to not overlap either mixed or stay back (they Will Still.go.forward )
Center backs step up and aggressive interceptions

It feels standard player instructions are to bomb forward resulting in spaces and counter attacks . The edit takes about 2 mins per team
I set up Utd like this and playing them with Brentford now.
im on customized OS sliders though. Do I need to go default to see the effects?

Last edited:
I set up Utd like this and playing them with Bentley now.
im on customized OS sliders though. Do I need to go default to see the effects?
The only slider change I have is
User accel 50 AI 49
Pass error Ai 76
Shot error 76
Pass speed 40

You need to find your own tempo you like as some play with sprint 10 , I hate that

Forgot to mention to set up your team the same instruction with mid and def players

I play as Liverpool and if I play against utd or kost other teams on default player settings as soon as possession is changed there's gaps in defense so.its counter attack.constantly

The only slider change I have is
User accel 50 AI 49
Pass error Ai 76
Shot error 76
Pass speed 40

You need to find your own tempo you like as some play with sprint 10 , I hate that

Forgot to mention to set up your team the same instruction with mid and def players

I play as Liverpool and if I play against utd or kost other teams on default player settings as soon as possession is changed there's gaps in defense so.its counter attack.constantly
Playing WC, fuma. Brentford vs UTD went good. My back line greet them in their own half sometimes. I could also nail them nail in their own 1/3.
will try Villa vs. Arsenal now.

2nd match went well too!! Noticeable more crowded midfield. I like it. First game was 0:0 after 90. Second one I won with a late (69min) winner by Bailey after a beautiful pass by Coutinho. 👌 I will edit the next 2 teams and have another match.
Nice, I find legendary decent level as they aren't all bombing forward so less crazy passes and much better defensively than lower levels

Nice, I find legendary decent level as they aren't all bombing forward so less crazy passes and much better defensively than lower levels
Its really different compared to before. 👍
So you mean, going from world class to legendary is reducing the hectic passing!? 🤔 I thought it was the other way around.

I know we’ve been avoiding the elephant in the room for almost a year and none of us wanted to be the first person to mention it but my Korean mate just did…

“Why are there so many fucking Asians in the crowd and what happens if I sign Son Heung-min, do they multiply?”
Its because Asian people are everywhere.

Its really different compared to before. 👍
So you mean, going from world class to legendary is reducing the hectic passing!? 🤔 I thought it was the other way around.
Not quite saying that , with the high pass error and slower pass speed helps calm it down but then if there aren’t loads of players bombing forward there’s less option for the AI to ping it about upfront so more likely to go sideways , back etc

Not quite saying that , with the high pass error and slower pass speed helps calm it down but then if there aren’t loads of players bombing forward there’s less option for the AI to ping it about upfront so more likely to go sideways , back etc
Ok.
so the third match was the best so far.
playing Brighton vs. Brentford. Later (83.) winner on a break away counter. Less hectic passing. Guess that’s down to the teams. Nice pressure from Brentford. Lovely win. 👏
Now I’m guests with Burnley against Chelsea!

edit: the match vs. Chelsea’s was ok. 3:0 defeat. 🤷‍♂️😊 but those bigger teams do pass more frequently and unnatural.

the following match , me playing Palace vs. Brighton, was better again. ended in a fair 2:2 after leading 1:0 and coming back from 1:2. 👍

Last edited:
Yeah, bullshit. It didn't just update that - it's also added a full-screen advert for FIFA 23 in every game mode...

I put Career Mode on last night to remind myself of why I don't enjoy it, and:

GqustAM.jpg

Then I saw the superhuman split-second reflexes (where players break their bones to ensure they hit deflected balls in impossible situations) and turned it off.

Then after watching your clip, the reccomonded video was this arsehole's stupid face and a video marketing FUT anyway despite the video I just watched ridiculing the game.

It's weirdly dystopic. The aggressive consumerism of it all. No matter the low public opinion of the game, you just get FUT and these robotic influencers forced upon you from any angle. The game is shit, but inflate our shit with your money anyway folks.
Screenshot_20220807-160200_Chrome.jpg

Influencers 😬
A pile a of shit that should live all in an "Idiocracy" country, they're dangerous for youth research of their identity, focus and truth...
Some are considered are models to them. Father figure, mentor etc.

I would like so much to exctinct that thing they call a "job" from the planet.
Them and TV reality shows unknown dumb took because they got big arms and girls sexy.

Ok.
so the third match was the best so far.
playing Brighton vs. Brentford. Later (83.) winner on a break away counter. Less hectic passing. Guess that’s down to the teams. Nice pressure from Brentford. Lovely win. 👏
Now I’m guests with Burnley against Chelsea!

edit: the match vs. Chelsea’s was ok. 3:0 defeat. 🤷‍♂️😊 but those bigger teams do pass more frequently and unnatural.

the following match , me playing Palace vs. Brighton, was better again. ended in a fair 2:2 after leading 1:0 and coming back from 1:2. 👍
Nice , tbh when I change a full.league it will be the championship. If it feels good most of the time in prem it will be better in championship.
I guess this is similar to.the fluid tactic fix on pes. The natural player instructions are just over exaggerated to generate more goals

Back
Top Bottom